Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What are Binary Options ?

Binary Options are a simple way to trade the price fluctuations in the global markets. A trader decides the movement of a particular asset and places a trade in that particular direction. If the trader analyses that the market will go up he will invest in a CALL option for a set expiry and vice versa. If the trader’s analysis is right and at the expiry the price is above the strike price for a CALL the trader successfully wins the trade. A win will give a return of 70-85% on the investment. A binary option investment can vary from a very short period to a long period of time. The type of binary option investments are : Classic Options, Turbo Options, Touch/No Touch, One Touch. 
You can find all the details here:  Best Options Broker

I am never trading on binary option so far might some trader that already having experience trading binary they can share little experience since they trading on binary, as I know if not wrong binary also similar with forex which will bet whether asset will up or down and these transaction will expired based on timeframe that chosen

I am never trading on binary option so far might some trader that already having experience trading binary they can share little experience since they trading on binary, as I know if not wrong binary also similar with forex which will bet whether asset will up or down and these transaction will expired based on timeframe that chosen

as long as we can take advantage of setiao experience that he experienced then we can study it well, and strive to be better than ever, and we should be using our way to try new things in order to be able to experience their own and can be easy to make as our study material well

To trade Binary you must know Price action very well, and only trade Gold/ SILVER GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD and others but stick on this items if your broker offers. Personally, My advice on binary is that, you should stick to 1H and above time frame. Trading Binary on 1 minutes time frames is gambling. I trade Binary On the FreshForex Freshoptions and I must say, Binary is good, very good, but first understand price action.

Might for some trader they interested to trade on binary option, and maybe as broker if looking good opportunity and seems many user will joined can possible company also broaden business and giving service for binary option, but for trader that don't like or not yet interested with binary option still they choose forex as main business

• 2 weeks later...

Might for some trader they interested to trade on binary option, and maybe as broker if looking good opportunity and seems many user will joined can possible company also broaden business and giving service for binary option, but for trader that don't like or not yet interested with binary option still they choose forex as main business

we would be able to serve as the main business as long as we can and are able to manage and perform the way it works well, because the trading is very easy to make a profit and are open to the risk very well, so we should understand the various ways in order to maximize the way we work properly