Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Looking for a Forex Trading keyboard!!

Many people asked me for a forex trading keyboard, and today I will share about this.

I love to use a forex trading keyboard which is Free. It's called Free Forex keyboard for Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5, with over 78 shortcut functions. The website is http://www.forexkeyboard.com/

The solution is two parts a fast optimized ea that runs in MT4 or mt5 and a software virtual keyboard for windows PC. The software is completely free for the first 1000 users so far there have over 600 registrations. And will be launching end of January. In the medium term they will be making a physical forex keyboard.

So, get this when it's become too late.

Thanks. :)

Thankyou for shared new information, but actually still not yet understand what function and benefit using forex keyboard, and also still curious if this worked on mt5 and mt4, might because so far me only trading with simple way using stop loss and target profit so don't understand if there are new development with new feature

Thankyou for shared new information, but actually still not yet understand what function and benefit using forex keyboard, and also still curious if this worked on mt5 and mt4, might because so far me only trading with simple way using stop loss and target profit so don't understand if there are new development with new feature

Therefore we should be able to start by way of renewal and a way we have not done so we can be more aware, and have experience that we can make it as a lesson that can make us better understand the workings of its