Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Painful experience with instaforex

Well, I've not verified the authenticity of the claims on this guy's website. But from what I can gather, looks like instaforex may not the best broker for Binary trading.  They use two different servers. Instaforex.com.USA1, and Instaforex.com.USA. Their Binary traders are only allowed access to instaforex.com.USA while the other server is used to determine. Which means they're using a different chart to determine your binary trades result. Is this not rediculous?

• Downvote 3

Firstly, I like to know what’s your issue with them? It’s crazy the way you said, as from what I understood, I don’t think you have even worked out with them, so what’s the point of taking someone’s negative review and making an issue over it. I am sorry dude, this says nothing about that broker, but it says everything about yourself. If you don’t have to do anything with it then why are you so interested in interfering? Do you even know the person or if he is saying true or not? It’s shameful to take random issues and make scene out of it. Anyhow, I don’t buy into such things instead I focus on trading well and with proven performer like OctaFX; I can do things nicely with epic features and facilities!

• 2 months later...

I am not sure why I should feel? As they have been blacklisted by all genuine and trustworthy sources, so if anyone still considers and joins them then I have no words. I will least feel sorry about such people who lack common sense. I give security the highest priority which is why I am on with FP Markets, they are not just regulated by ASIC but also are an Australian owned and operated company with over millions of clients. It is truly aspiring to work with such broker with having excellent educational setup from beginner’s level to advance while their expert analysis plays the key role. The conditions too are amongst finest with 0.1 pips spread, over 1k instruments (unheard of) and much more.

Of course, there would be different servers to take over & balance the traffic and or price feeds! But if they are cheating via this method then you have a case. That being said, selection of a good broker is quite necessary to trade effectively. Earlier I would trade with simply any broker, more so with the one that gave the higher bonuses but that turned out be worst choice as I lost money & time!

• 2 months later...

This is the problem with instaforex that they are not ready for this business. The server doesn't work well because they don't have any plan to upgrade it more in future. Scalping is limited? That is freaking bad, why a broker which i am sure used by thousand clients but cannot provide a stable server for scalping tactics?

I am not surprised with this one bit. I feel that the said broker is recognized scammer and there is no rocket science in knowing it. When you want to do Binary Option trading, it’s vital to select the best and that’s where TradexOptions are the ultimate leaders of the pack. They offer us sensational service having highest payout up to 90% with various types of accounts present including VIP. We also get fast payments, educational guides, mobile trading platform and even market analysis on day to day basis for free! It’s just sensational.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s not surprising at all. I have worked with Instaforex for 2 years and I have been scammed many times. The biggest scam was through their Anti-Fraud department who never cares to reply and say their decision is final even if it’s incorrect. I lost over 1k with them during news since they removed my profits and left losing trades, so I left them for good!

• 2 months later...

Well this is why i think twice when i want to use isntaforex and the similar broker, to me they looks like a bucketshop broker which has bigger chance to play with trader's money rather than to be successful together like typical well regulated and non dealing desk broker. The pain with instaforex should be a lesson to all newcomers in forex.

• 1 month later...

Well this is why i think twice when i want to use isntaforex and the similar broker, to me they looks like a bucketshop broker which has bigger chance to play with trader's money rather than to be successful together like typical well regulated and non dealing desk broker. The pain with instaforex should be a lesson to all newcomers in forex.

I think brokers such as instaforex should be asked to pay for such as cases, because, there's no way, that act should be allowed. They plunder money from their clients, then get away with it.

I think brokers such as instaforex should be asked to pay for such as cases, because, there's no way, that act should be allowed. They plunder money from their clients, then get away with it.

Well they are having lax regulator now so yeah it is the fault of the trader who don't want to follow their rules or because they don't do a proper research, this is why i think it is better to trade in a broker which regulated by a strict regulators such as MiFD or CFTC

• 3 months later...

Forex traders have miscellaneous opportunities to earn good money and binary option trading is becoming a potential field. But I don’t prefer binary options since in case of binary options, traders will win when the prophecy is right and will lose the enter amount if the prophecy is wrong. So I don’t actually want to lose my whole money and rather investing in binary options I prefer to invest in real conventional currencies since if I lose the trade I won’t at least lose my whole money investment or to some extent I can minimize my loss with the use of stop loss, trail stop or take profit.

Well, I've not verified the authenticity of the claims on this guy's website. But from what I can gather, looks like instaforex may not the best broker for Binary trading.  They use two different servers. Instaforex.com.USA1, and Instaforex.com.USA. Their Binary traders are only allowed access to instaforex.com.USA while the other server is used to determine. Which means they're using a different chart to determine your binary trades result. Is this not rediculous?

Yeah instaforex is well known as scam broker, I don't understand why people don't trade with reliable brokers like Hotforex and Tickmill but instead without proper check give their money away to the scam company. 

There are many brokers online ad you need to check their credibility of the broker, before getting involved into any of it.

Instaforex used to be good, but the problem began when they lost their licences with BELIZE, I guess since then, nothing good cannot be found of this broker, there are several scary scary reviews about this broker.