Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is Forex Best online business?

I have done Binary, Penny and almost every type of trading, but I believe Forex is one of the best and simplest way of trading plus having a quality broker like OctaFX makes my mindset even stronger given they always support me with epic conditions such as 0.1 pips on spread, zero balance protection, stop out level of just 15% while there are over 70 instruments to select from and many more such features, I like it all so much and truly enjoy trading. I absolutely consider this beyond the best online business not just online but offline as well and it’s not hard to understand why I say this. I also feel same way about my brokers, as it’s my honor to be part of such amazing company.

• 5 months later...

Yeah, it’s not even personal opinion but global reality. However, it doesn’t mean that everyone is going to have successful career ahead, it’s about our own skill levels that got to be there in order to really work it out. I am lucky to have broker like FreshForex since they have outstanding educational setup which helps us understand things nicely while the long list of luxuries further caps things and makes it all easy especially their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus.

For me it is not the best but one of the best, it would be good if we don't have any kind of thought that forex is the best because it may close our chance to obtain profit from other business. Why i think forex as one of the best? Because it has big turnover so more chance to obtain profit, and it has very easy way to make a deposit, you just need small amount of cappital too.

Forex is one of the best online business ever, people can choose their working time. This is what I like about forex aside from big turnover. THe flexibility which forex has makes me able to trade depending on the condition of the market, i don't have to trade 8 hours per day, just 2-3 hours is enough.

Really, forex business is a business that has huge profits. But for those benefits that we want to get, the first trader is able to have the skill of maximum trading ability and experience of course. With the risk is also very large. So when running a trading to take advantage would be more dependent skill and trading ability has

• 10 months later...

It is a relative question to answer actually since it is based on the person who is willing to trade in the forex market. there is no doubt that when a trader select various online businesses he may want some freedom and better environment of work that he may not be able to enjoy in the stiff office work. Nevertheless, I think forex is one of the best online businesses so far.

Where forex business is one business that is good too, where to see the benefits are very big, and must remind also where the risk is big too, so should traders try in a regular study to make us able to trade better and better understand again where will the benefits be obtained easily and consistently when plunged into his real trading with instaforex

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Based on my experience. It's depend on your risk ratio. For example, if you want to get more money online you can create a blog and register for Google Adsense. It's more safe than forex.

Everything has it's challenge. Some people are not made for forex though and this can be a suggestion for them. And getting visitors to a website and getting clicks on ads is a difficult task in itself.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I believe that trading is a really great option for earning. The important part of trading is to achieve a positive result. You need to make sure that the broker is reliable before start. When I was looking for the right broker I found the site Finarm com, which helped me to choose the right broker. I can recommend you to visit it.

On 8/5/2021 at 6:04 PM, Lechosław Król said:

Making money online is not as easy as forex trading. But here you have to work hard to create trading knowledge. If a trader does not trade with an investor mindset, he will never be able to survive in trading. I have gathered a lot of information about trading from the Eurotrader Research Center.

If we are willing to start doing the Hard Work then we can get more SUCCESS in this business.