Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

moneytalkvillage is the best for me until now . i am a member there and i got paid once so far i am going to get paid again soon . they have good design and less complicated rules than other ptp. you can request payout after you reach 500 points or more , about 125 post equal to $5 , i see its nice to join such forum there are a lot of members and the admin there very trusted person Tarak

It's been a long while since i visit or post in this forum,i have always been posting in this forum,except for the past days,which saw me inactive,and that means that my MTV point is full broad $0.Guy,it's really weakening to start afresh.but no matter what,i'll soon resume activities here.

Many members who doubted the ability of this Forum to continue to pay, but it still able to continue and achieve success, what is important here that it pays to members quickly, this is the best thing here, in addition to the same rates in most sections of the forum, and this makes access to The minimum requested payment is easy .

@mahmoud: that's right, i see it in the first time people think this forum is not paying and will be not hot as the first time they launch it but in fact now they have so many memebr that keep active there and trying to posts the better posts there, i wish they can get more sponsor :D

Yes,this forum ability to pay members on a daily basic is making it different,those who don't expect this forum to keep paying this rate are now silently joining in to start earning from them,about advertisers,i think hyip admins won't be too blind to see that this program is now getting a good traffic,and it's alexa rank is lowering almost every week.

I see some advertisers coming in to the forum. I believe that with the better alexa rank, more and more advertisers will come in. The admin and his staff just need to take advantage of the better alexa rank to get more advertisers. More advertisers mean sustainability of the forum.

I see some advertisers coming in to the forum. I believe that with the better alexa rank, more and more advertisers will come in. The admin and his staff just need to take advantage of the better alexa rank to get more advertisers. More advertisers mean sustainability of the forum.

Yeah. I agree. It's really recommended to have a good amount of advertisers to sustain the forum for long time. It will help admin in paying the members in his forum. With the better alexa ranking, it's really good to have advertisers for members to be guaranteed that they will be paid.

I got paid by MTV and it's my 2nd payment. Here are the details.

Payment Details

Date: May 02, 2011 11:47:14 AM

Amount Sent: $5.00 USD

Sender Name: Tarakeshwara Rao

Sender Email: moneytalkvillage@gmail.com

Reference Number: 228C3-D4D26-xxxxx

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for choosing AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team