Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I know first forum is a forum that pays members, I've been 3 times to make money in this forum with the already crummy, because the minimum payout is $ 5 and can I make it about 2 weeks, although many regulations given me stay active on the forums this is because this forum including my favorite forum.

Actually, you can make it within a week if you have daily posting. And for me, I'm trying to have 100 points daily but I usually not able to be consistent in posting but in this weekend I'm trying to have reach for 500 points for this week since, I really wanted this payout to be weekly.

@monyitomon

Congratulations to receive your full payment , the same thing here , I have received my full payment , but I feel some concern about the next payment because I feel that moderators have become very strict about everything, I saw one of the members has lost a number of points just because he did not start some posts with a Capital letter !!, Anyway I asked for new payment again and I hope to be approved quickly .

I'm already reached the minimal requirement to make withdrawal. I will try to make request and let see whether I will get full payment or not. Hope I can get full payment from those site since I'm already forget when was the last time I make withdrawal there :D

Seem like they are still active and paying their member until now.

I am very happy to see that my payment request is paid already. Well, this is the longest process for me. This is not too good But, I still believe in this forum. Hopefully Tarak the Admin of Money Talk Village can manage his money management. So, he can still pay so many members in the forum

today I was able to achieve the target of 500 points I'm very pleased and I immediately asked for payment but not yet approved, I will continue to post here while waiting for my payment to be approved, yesterday I just got a warning because I made a double post, my intention is only want to answer but I received with professionals who have been given warnings by the moderators in this forum.

Let's see if I will going to achieve for 1000 points in this week. Since,for last week I should have 500 points and this week will do the same. After I'm done with it I will going to try to have posting again and will rest after reaching for it. So far, I just keep on reporting some member posts.

I think you should get some rewards because of that thing dude, or you can become a moderator here that will clean this forum from many spammers. As for me, i will try to post here since yesterday i couldn't made much posts yesterday. and this forum is hard to load in my computer.

I would need to make a new start on the site so I would be able to improve my activity on this site and I would be able to get nice amount here as well. I know that the site is getting bit more strict lately and we would need to have more effort in making post on the site as well.

I think you have not been so active or just a new member to be on your fourth payment request only. So I just hope that I will be able to be more active once again. And I have noticed that the site has low activity compared to before. Anyway I am just trying to get my focus on the site once again.

Just don't give up on this site that easily. So far so good that this site is really paying good and paying well. Although some has complains of big deductions but I guess rather than complain its best if you just try to improve your posting skills. I'm sure if others posters get full amount then that means theirs really something wrong the way you post as theirs no way you can really get deductions if you are just doing the right thing.

@indieover, I have always been active in the forum, but since I have the time I need to go to school and other activities at least one day so I can make 15-20 posts on this forum, I have reached the payment to 4 it was good for me because I can make money on this forum and now I try to be more active again and the target until the day of the week I've reached 500 points.

Just don't give up on this site that easily. So far so good that this site is really paying good and paying well. Although some has complains of big deductions but I guess rather than complain its best if you just try to improve your posting skills. I'm sure if others posters get full amount then that means theirs really something wrong the way you post as theirs no way you can really get deductions if you are just doing the right thing.

Many members became faced with the problem of points deduction regardless of they are old or new members, it has become different now, we will not talk about the delay in payment for a long time because we should support the Forum and tolerate this matter for some time, but if we add to the delay in payment points deduction,I think that this matter does not lead to a feeling of comfort .

It is the same thing like me to. My points on Money Talk Village was deducted. I only accept $3 for the payment. Usually I can accept like $5 in every single payment request in this forum. This is not good and such a pity thing. Hopefully this forum can sustain for such a long time in the business

It is the same thing like me to. My points on Money Talk Village was deducted. I only accept $3 for the payment. Usually I can accept like $5 in every single payment request in this forum. This is not good and such a pity thing. Hopefully this forum can sustain for such a long time in the business

Only $ 3!!, 200 points were deducted from your balance?, Surely this is too much, especially you said that you're received full payment in the previous time, what is the reason that made such a large number of points deducted from your balance, I think it's more than one reason, we are talking about many of the points that are deducted from members but I did not imagine that it up to this point .

I think we would just get 2 cents now only on the ptp section. So I think that it's not easy to make payout on the site as well. That's why I am thinking if I should give up posting on the site as well. I can still accept the post rate if they would not require a very long post but without the new rules ,I'm just disappointed and discouraged.

@luke1, my guess that in because there is a change in the regulation at this forum, because now posting in this forum should be 3 rows, I also experiencing the same thing point me in pieces but not many chunks that this forum give to me because this forum only cut 30 cent and I still got the 4.70 USD.

Yeah it's not good if we receive deductions despite the fact that we made a very long post on the site that's why I have not been posting on the site lately. And I don't think I would post on the site once again anytime soon. I think that a lot of things members don't like the deductions that they have received on the site lately.

I have one pending payment request in MTV at the moment, which has not yet been approved, and still sitting waiting in the request section, but right now the thread status has been locked, and since my request, I have made some more posts, meaning I got extra points. I have now got 600 points, and I reuqested 500, I wonder if I can send a PM to mod to unlock the thread so I can make updates to the amount i wish to request. Do you think that is allowed?

Faceless that's not allowed in the forum. Besides, its against the forum rules to request more than 500points. You are a senior member in MTV and I expect that you know all these. Well, I'm still struggling to reach 500points in this forum and when I eventually do, I'll request payment immediately but I won't relent in my activities so that I'll acquire more points.

@faceless, I suggest you do not send a PM to the moderator, because it certainly would not be in the reply because I've tried it and not reply, let alone you want to update your payment amount to 600 points, I'm sure your payment request will be rejected, because it can not exceed 500 points.