Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you read policy of the broker?

Alick Bannerman

See, it’s something for later on, I believe we need to locate important thing first. When I say important, I mean by regulation and then reputation too comes into play. I trade with FP Markets, it’s regulated under ASIC, and I feel very pleased trading with them due to that. It should be no rocket science about ASIC regulation, as they are the best in the business due to the client protection policy. As per my broker, it’s too amazing been in the industry for last 11/12 years. Nothing else could be asked!

Yes as trader need to reading trading policy and especially whether these broker has regulation or not, because if broker not having regulation hence might will suspicious as scammed broker, and with reading broker policy also as trader will get understanding how trader should working on these broker for security account

• 2 weeks later...

broker itself is an important factor in the success of a trader. therefore think was good at when choosing a broker, consider the advantages and disadvantages broker. Do not just choose a broker that provides comfort in trading, however, select the broker that provides support to its trader in trading success.

broker itself is an important factor in the success of a trader. therefore think was good at when choosing a broker, consider the advantages and disadvantages broker. Do not just choose a broker that provides comfort in trading, however, select the broker that provides support to its trader in trading success.

So many broker in forex world, and we maybe will choose that according our research is good and having regulation, this is important aspect to choose broker we reading term and policy also regulation broker, but however forex is risky, as investor and trader need pay attention with the risk that involved in forex business

Yes of course, I always make sure to read policy, as it’s such vital part, if we don’t see the policy properly then we could face a lot of trouble later on. I am fairly lucky to be with FreshForex, as with them, I am able to work it all out in beautiful way being regulated plus have very simple and straight forward policy as well, so it all works nicely for me in every way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

See, it’s something for later on, I believe we need to locate important thing first. When I say important, I mean by regulation and then reputation too comes into play. I trade with FP Markets, it’s regulated under ASIC, and I feel very pleased trading with them due to that. It should be no rocket science about ASIC regulation, as they are the best in the business due to the client protection policy. As per my broker, it’s too amazing been in the industry for last 11/12 years. Nothing else could be asked!

That FP Markets is regulated does not mean they're the bext to use. It only means the broker is protected and not the clients. I have seen sevaral cases where a broker was regulated but it still scammed its users

Yes of course, I always make sure to read policy, as it’s such vital part, if we don’t see the policy properly then we could face a lot of trouble later on. I am fairly lucky to be with FreshForex, as with them, I am able to work it all out in beautiful way being regulated plus have very simple and straight forward policy as well, so it all works nicely for me in every way.

I also trade with FreshForex. I like the fact that they're regulated and  have the least spreads. By the way, did you notice that freshforex lowered its spreads on the major pairs?

To be honest when i joined my current broker i don't read their policy and only after one month trade there i spent some of my time read the policy of that broker, so far nothing so special but it gave me some enlightenment of how my broker works, even not all but overall that is better experience to work better with your broker.

Why they do that? My first though is that policy and other rules from the broker usually so long and contain some words that some newbies don't know. That's just my own thought but i think there is small grain of truth there. If only the policy and other thing like terms and conditions is much simpler and easier to understand maybe they will do it.

That FP Markets is regulated does not mean they're the bext to use. It only means the broker is protected and not the clients. I have seen sevaral cases where a broker was regulated but it still scammed its users

I am not sure about this company, but there are many companies who often claim themselves to be regulated but are not. I too got stuck into such binary system scam with FM Binary broker, but thanks to Winchareback and their genius heads especially Megan, her professionalism simply bowled me over! It just 7 days for them to resolved my issue. I was fighting alone from last 1 month, but after contacting them, it was just 1 week and my money was sitting where it belonged! The perfect thing was they never charged much, so it was like win-win for me!

• 2 weeks later...

I think we should give some time knowing the brokers terms and conditions before joining them as to make sure that we should adhere to the terms of services provided by them.

Yes reading term and condition on broker also good and important to get understanding how to work on these broker, because some broker might don't allow scalping and some another allow scalping, and to avoid misunderstanding when facing with these problem not blaming broker

It's really important to read policy of brokers. We shouldn't omit this information because it is very valuable. I am reading policies whenever I have to do something with the broker as I don't want to violate any policies they have.

Very good habit if as trader also reading trading policy on the broker, but might not all trader they willing to reading all information because too long sentences and make bored to read all, sometime they will check agree to continue registering although not yet reading all rules trading policy

absolutely right, it is important for traders to be able to understand all the policies and conditions contained in the broker. traders should understand as possible in order to avoid misunderstanding of communication. therefore I chose Tickmill because they understand the policies and provisions.

• 2 weeks later...

I had terrible time with certain brokers, so after that I started reading policy clearly and then I found FreshForex. I feel if I had not read the policy, I would still be fine, as its simple and straight forward thing. Unlike other brokers who put hidden stuff, but here there is all clear and simple. We can trade nicely here without any worries or restrictions, so that really helps us with working.