Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why more and more traders are choosing to trade CFD

Well, according to the lasted FreshForex newsrelease, after a calm August, September tickled trader with dense agenda. Almost daily meetings of Central Banks of G20, pre-election debate of US presidential candidates and the meeting of oil-producing countries in Algeria increased market volatility a lot. Let's see if clients of FreshForex could turn this volatility to their advantage?

• 1477 trades per month — a result of the most active trader. He traded major pairs both with the use of several EAs and manually.
  • Excellent growth was reached by the client, whe increased his balance by 578.66%! The trade was conducted on majo pais, cross rates and oil.
  • $207,830 is the best trading result of month. The client also traded with oil and gold.
  • According to statistics, this month interest among traders of the company to various CFD instruments has grown even more. Many of them duly appreciated the improved trading terms for CFDs. Join them too!
  • Downvote 3

CFD is easy to understand and relatively has lower minimum requirement to start this business. Also if you make profit the profit will be bigger than before. It also has lower transaction costs which means that the additional cost of holding a long CFD position over a traditional purchase is only the interest cost  Overall it has more advantages than disadvantages.

See, it’s absolutely irrelevant to getting success because you get success based on your IQ level not on what instrument you select to trade on. I never mind using any instrument because I have learned things properly and I can analysis, so I can go with the option that suits best at that particular time. However, at present I am focusing on my career in Binary and thanks to this https://alpari.com/en/binary_options/, I am in really safe hands here with not just fruitful conditions and features but also plenty of benefits such as 100% Bonus, Daily market analysis + a lot more, it’s just perfect place for me!

So far I am never trying trade on CFD, but on forex, indeed many broker also offer CFD as instrument trading, if hear some trader said if CFD easier than forex seems this making curious whether this right information or not because indeed so far in forex trading still often profit and loss occured

• 2 weeks later...

CFD (Contract for Difference) can be across shares, indices, commodities, currencies and bonds. I am with FreshForex broker and they allow trading in some popular CFD’s like Oil, Gold, Stocks & Indices. They offer this monstrous 101% margin calculated deposit bonus which doubles your capital and provides you bigger capital to trade CFD’s for which leverage is low. Together with excellent trading conditions of near zero spreads/commissions & fast executions with no requotes/slippages, it is ideal for any kind of markets/instruments.

• 9 months later...

In my view, it’s about comfort levels, as the more we are comfortable with things, it’s going to be better for us. I love it ever so much more with broker like OctaFX. They have brilliant set of scheme that counts from small spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection, swap free account and many such benefits, so it really keeps me at ease and comfort which automatically enhances our chance.