Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Adsense - adsense-finance.com

Welcome to Adsense-finance.com

Adsense is the structural (legal, corporate) entities that manage controversial alternative investment instruments. Adsense opportunities are originated through relationships which our talented investment team has built up with other professionals throughout America, Europe,Africa and Asia. We have a professional financial team and also financial advisers for investing money. Adsense diversifies funds in most profitable sectors of industry such as private equity, commercial property, hedge funds, Real state, Forex and in search of enhanced returns and reducing risk of investment. By some risk management methods we assure that your investment is safe with us without any risk.By owning stocks of multiple companies, the funds share value is not devastated if an individual stock performs poorly.

Adsense is a personal group money creator. We are simple! but Power!. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return. Honestly, please do not compare us to something like "HYIP" programs or "games" that are always coming and going. Besides, we do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market.

100 days plan 3.5% profit daily profit

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 0.50

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 1.50

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 3.50

10% daily Profit for 365 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $500 8.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 9.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 10.00

4 hours plan. 300% profit after 4 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $500 - $100 250.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $500,000 300.00

Payment processors: LibertyReserve and Perfectmoney

http://adsense-finance.com/?ref=lorenzoperea

when i saw the site name i thought the site is going to generate income from ad sense but its not the case when i read the site details i found the site will earn from private equity, commercial property, hedge funds, Real state, Forex rather than sticking to only forex trade its a welcome fact to diversify the earnings in to various other sources to reduce the risk

the site plans are nice except for the 4 hourly plan all other plans are stable but as the minimum invetsment is $500 is the hourly plan many wont be joining it so the overall site risk is not affected

I have tried to access the site for few times already as the program name looks like having related with Google Adsense,

but the site doesn't load from my end,

and I am getting errors like " service unavailable ! " or sometimes like " An internal server error occurred. Please try again later. "

I think it's not happening with other members as they are also talking about the site as well as their plans !

Some monitor sites are still showing the status "Paying" for this site, other were last paid in Feb. Well I am surprised the site managed to last this long because the high rates it is offering is not such that supports a program to be sustainable. One more thing, the site has a poor design and first impression matters to any suave investor.

From my end here, i can open the site swiftly. my thought when i saw the name of this program is that they are making money from google adsense, or are somehow related to google conglomerates!

They are violating the brand of google adsense. Well i will skip them.