Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Toneaday - Toneaday.com

nehmer

I am not the admin

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE A RATER OF WORDS AND PHRASES TO EARN 20+ DOLLARS

PER MONTH THE MORE ACCURATE YOU ARE THE MORE YOUR CHANCES BE PART

OF OUR TEAM

ToneADay is a community-based activity with the goal of helping the world communicate more clearly. By joining the program, you are collectively helping create the emotional definitions of words, phrases and punctuation. In short: we want to know how text-based communication can make people feel.

Earn Points & Badges. Climb the Leaderboard. Win Prizes.

How it Works

rater.png

How to Rate

RATER2.png

After you've completed the Qualifying Level, work your way through the following 4 levels, while becoming a qualified ToneADay contributor:

At the Emotional Willingness Level, you can cash out after earning $30.

At the Emotional Purpose Level, you can cash out after earning $20.

At the Emotional Competence Level, you can cash out after earning $10.

At the Emotional Wisdom Level, you can cash out after earning $4, and continue rating without holding your withdrawal.

Register Here:

http://toneaday.com/referred-by/8451

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have read same thread about this from other PTP forum that we still need to take a quiz and if we have passed the quiz then we are qualified and if are not we aint qualify for this.

yeah its an english exam you need to undergo during registration here. this site is really the best site for me. free to join yet we earn good amount here monthly and the prizes for weekly draw is really big. really really big.. :D we are paid 2 cents per word during campaigns and I mostly receive $24-25 monthly here in toneaday with just simple task :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I dont earn here yet! :) Well i have stated tried in their campaign but unable to qualify in that campaign. Well based on their achievements. It is not hours to spend to calculate the earnings. That is the tones you have put in the phrases. Probably you can have 500 phrases or so depends but you have only a target to have that monthly earnings perhaps 2000 or more not sure.

• 3 months later...

it seems like paid to review but i don't try this site yet, many members in other forums already shared their payment proof here, one thing that i like is they are paid and some members said the earning here is decent, makes me want to try this program

From what i know they usually have here a campaign monthly wherein members need to meet their quota. As for they reached it will mean that they will earn I think 20-25 dollars a month. But then the updates here from those members are really mysterious if they still have campaigns nowadays.

From what i know they usually have here a campaign monthly wherein members need to meet their quota. As for they reached it will mean that they will earn I think 20-25 dollars a month. But then the updates here from those members are really mysterious if they still have campaigns nowadays.

do you members here dude? i see they have some kind like ratings, i already go through the site and learn but still don't understand about this one too much, i also feel amazed with some member that shared their payment proof which for me is decent earning for them :D