Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Best Time to Become a Trader

analyst75

If we having interested in trading forex actually we also can start with demo contest, might newbie will difficult to become winner but also will need seriously in practice in demo account, which need backtest system and strategy in demo account before start in real account, this is as early preparation for beginner

but in my opinion the most important thing that can be done by a novice trader is a trader should not be too focused on profit to be generated, the better the trader can focus on how in order to improve its trading to be growing better. and we must also do the same thing to the management of trading we got.

Indeed at least 18 years old on many country to reached adult and deserve get counry identity which important as one document that required to getting verified account if trader already want to start in real account, but for learning no matter about age, as kids also can using demo account with free

In my country it's also 18 years to get a government issued identity document. But as you said learning early is always beneficial. When grown ups start learning many other things goes through their mind and it reduces their efficiency.

In my country it's also 18 years to get a government issued identity document. But as you said learning early is always beneficial. When grown ups start learning many other things goes through their mind and it reduces their efficiency.

Yes if likely there are some trader although still as young people as long as they can learn forex hence actually having same opportunity although not yet using real account but they can practice in demo account which also good for early preparation they can practice and learn trading in real market condition using virtual money

Yes if likely there are some trader although still as young people as long as they can learn forex hence actually having same opportunity although not yet using real account but they can practice in demo account which also good for early preparation they can practice and learn trading in real market condition using virtual money

Yeah, so when they are able to trader with real money, they will have an advantage when starting. And won't have to start from scratch. This is the ideal scenario but I wonder how many follows these. lol

Yeah, so when they are able to trader with real money, they will have an advantage when starting. And won't have to start from scratch. This is the ideal scenario but I wonder how many follows these. lol

Might so many from them still rush because too much excited with their desired to making quick money, sometime because newbie want to making money due hear from their friend which already get earning from forex then they start blindly without experience

Might so many from them still rush because too much excited with their desired to making quick money, sometime because newbie want to making money due hear from their friend which already get earning from forex then they start blindly without experience

Agree with you. Rush decision always will make one face loss beyond their imagination. They should learn how to control their greed from interfering or their friends should give them sound advice.

Agree with you. Rush decision always will make one face loss beyond their imagination. They should learn how to control their greed from interfering or their friends should give them sound advice.

In fact yes if rush often causing fail in forex trading activity, if any trader already having profitable system trading hence keep discipline and having patience is required because forex is not easy way to get quick profit, and this is also beside required good skill analysis also need some lucky

After read those story, i think this is not the best time at all it is all about not giving up your career and it is just like typical motivation thread you may ever seen which of course encourage someone to keep trade in foreign exchange. Nice story, but you must tell the truth also that not all traders in this world able to make profit, some lose their money, some don't.

After read those story, i think this is not the best time at all it is all about not giving up your career and it is just like typical motivation thread you may ever seen which of course encourage someone to keep trade in foreign exchange. Nice story, but you must tell the truth also that not all traders in this world able to make profit, some lose their money, some don't.

Not only on forex but also on another business is common thing one people get earning but some another still need more hardwork and learning, and each people also actually having own wealthy on their life although will possible any trader become rich start from forex business, and choose reputable broker also very important if already start using huge money

I don't get it you mean that there are some who are wealthy when they start forex? I mean they suddenly become rich in one turn?. If we back to the topic this is talking about the best time and thread starter shared it before, and i agree with most of it. Mostly traders decided to become a forex trader when they know that is worthy for them or when they need so called "economic independence".

It is well known truth that only a small percentage of traders (you may see 5%, 10% etc.) are getting consistent profit from this market. There is everything in explained all over the internet.

Making early readiness in demo record is critical for beginner broker before burned through cash in record genuine, with utilizing demo account consequently any merchant they will figure out how to break down in view of specialized investigation may utilizing pointer et cetera, I think dealer that never utilizing demo account since they need to profiting, practically them will bomb rapidly

if it has not been totally plunged in trading forex, traders should be able to use the demo account as a training ground, explanation and introduction to forex trading. in order to establish a good mental at the moment will trade using a real account.

Maybe now if any trader already having long time experience in trading hence they will rarely using demo account, except if they want to test new system trading or ea hence before used on real account hence they need practice in demo account for backtesting purposes, and if already trade in real account usually will carefully to manage these money

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you want to know the best time to become a trader? It is NOW, not later, or later, and later. It is now, learn first and then after getting the grasp of the theory you should create a new account where you should dedicate yourself to practice with the strategy you learned after grasp the theory itself. Some strategy is technical analysis or news based trading.

Do you want to know the best time to become a trader? It is NOW, not later, or later, and later. It is now, learn first and then after getting the grasp of the theory you should create a new account where you should dedicate yourself to practice with the strategy you learned after grasp the theory itself. Some strategy is technical analysis or news based trading.

Yes i agree with you and why we should wait for a good time if we can do start to trade or practicing now. If you don't have capital yet, you can use demo account to practice for the first time, you may joined the demo contest to give you a broader view aside from trade in demo account only. So there is no obstacle really. 

Yes i agree with you and why we should wait for a good time if we can do start to trade or practicing now. If you don't have capital yet, you can use demo account to practice for the first time, you may joined the demo contest to give you a broader view aside from trade in demo account only. So there is no obstacle really. 

Demo trading helps for traders especially in beginner in forex trading business. And for forex must be more with maximize the skill of good trading ability to we get the benefits to easily. Business risks are immense, the profits will certainly be more dependent on the skill of his trading ability

I really agree with that. Traders should be better at using dmeo accounts. There are many benefits that are in the demo account, so we should be able to get the benefits in order to be able to improve our trading skills to get better.

The advantages of demo account can be felt by trader who can maximize it as well as possible. I also still use demo account in FXB although I have use real account in that broker. Experienced trader also need demo account to test their trading strategy

The advantages of demo account can be felt by trader who can maximize it as well as possible. I also still use demo account in although I have use real account in that broker. Experienced trader also need demo account to test their trading strategy

Demo accounts will help for traders in trading run. Because the demo account we can learn the skills of our trading skills better. Demo account with risk free so it is very important for traders to practice how forex to run, and also in the maximum skill of trading ability that is owned

Traders can take advantage of a demo account as a place to learn and practice in order to better in improving the skills and trading skills that we have in order to become better. In addition we can also use it as a place to develop a trading plan that we will need to be in use when running trading.