Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Best Time to Become a Trader

analyst75

“Soon, though, I became aware that there was an even bigger game available to players like me. It was, in fact, the biggest game in town -- the international financial markets. So my interest shifted from playing cards to playing the markets.” - James Frazer

Someone in a West African country - a young man - had exhausted all means of getting a reliable livelihood, including hard manual labor. He resorted to commercial motorcycle riding. At least, he was able to get some money to feed his family.

One day, he’d a near fatal accident, and got confined to bed for weeks. I thought he’d never go back to commercial bike riding. I was wrong! Since he thought he’d no alternative, he went back to that job.

The young man went back to a job that nearly claimed his life because he’d no alternative; yet many quit trading because they lost negligible amount of money. People suffer ignominious defeat in other areas of their life and careers, and they don’t see any big deal in that. Nonetheless, they see a big deal in trading losses and they think there are better alternatives.

There are many people who tried to discourage me from trading when I started. These were people who were considered intelligent and successful in other fields, like religion, education, politics, etc.

For example, one respected religious man told me that he didn’t want to become a trader because he knew those who wanted to make heaven shouldn’t trade. What a totally wrong opinion about trading? That statement could discourage ignorant people from attaining their potential as traders. The man later sent me a personal email, asking me to remove him from my mailing list because he wasn’t a “businessman,” and he wasn’t interested in trading. I quickly removed him from my mailing list. He later blocked me on Facebook because he didn’t want to see some of my posts, which obviously related to trading. 

I wasn’t deterred by his actions, for I knew his actions were also lined with envy. I knew he wasn’t the one to feed me or carry my responsibilities for me. He’d his own responsibilities and he’d even be glad if someone like me offered him some cash.

Years later, the same man was surprised that I’m still a trader, with a measure of success. I even sent him some money recently. He was grateful for the gift. 

When Should You Become a Trader?

Now is the time for you to decide to become a trader. You chances of success are greater than you can imagine.

How can this be possible? I’ll reveal the secrets in my coming articles.

Most people come to trading as a last resort: When they’re completely down, when they’ve nothing to rely on and they’ve exhausted other possibilities. This is a wrong time to become a trader, since the financial pressure on you would make it impossible to trader with sane logic and rationality. 

It’s better for you to become a trader when you’ve another sources of income. When you know that some initial challenges you encounter wouldn’t endanger your wellbeing (and perhaps, that of your family).

When you’re supported by your family, your life as a trader would become easier. Joe Ross, a trading veteran, once said his wife suggested that he write down what he knew about trading so that his children could learn in the event they ever wanted to take up trading. What he wrote at that time became his first book. Joe Ross clearly had support from his family. What a blessing!

Don’t Give Up Trying to Become a Successful Trader

Several years ago, when I encountered initial challenges in trading, I was tempted to give up. However, I was lucky to come across some things that encouraged me to keep on going. I knew I’d no better alternatives than trading. Now I’m happy to be a trader. I can only look forward to a brighter future.

Trading success is sweet, liberating and enriching. There are numerous known and unknown traders all over the world, who make decent profits on monthly and annual basis. They won’t exchange this wonderful privilege for anything! By not giving up trying to become a successful trader, you’ll soon experience the joy of financial freedom that comes with trading.

Conclusion: Many a good trader has survived the point at which chicken-hearted people quit, and has been rewarded. If we also imitate such determined traders, we’d survive whatever the hurdles we come across and we’ll enjoy rewards greater than what people think we can enjoy.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Roald Amundsen says: Adventure is merely bad planning. I have talked about Amundsen before and focused in particular about how his success as an explorer was a function of his obsessive planning. What strikes me about people who are successful in very difficult fields is that they all share similar traits, attributes or philosophies.  Much the same could be said about traders and trading/. If you are find trading an adventure or it is exciting/stressful then you are most likely doing it incorrectly.” – Chris Tate (Source: Tradinggame.com.au)

Source: www.tallinex.com

Actually become trader although any newbie still as kids or already old people, start trading is not limited by age, but all trader as long as they having intention to learn forex hence they will joined in this business, because that required in forex trading also courage and learning, but as newbie they need spent more time to practice

• 4 weeks later...

Actually become trader although any newbie still as kids or already old people, start trading is not limited by age, but all trader as long as they having intention to learn forex hence they will joined in this business, because that required in forex trading also courage and learning, but as newbie they need spent more time to practice

If we start trading in forex, we need to prepare ourselves. We can start trading using demo account first. Demo account can be the best place to start trading, hone our skills before we use our real money in forex.

If we start trading in forex, we need to prepare ourselves. We can start trading using demo account first. Demo account can be the best place to start trading, hone our skills before we use our real money in forex.

Making early preparation in demo account is very important for newbie trader before spent money in account real, with using demo account hence any trader they will learn how to analyze based on technical analysis might using indicator and so on, I think trader that never using demo account because they want to making real money, almost them will fail quickly

Demo account practicing should be done for more than 6 months before going to live trading, though this seems bit tiring job however it is the biggest asset of any successful trader.

According to me, there is no time frame to be a trader, you can be trader at any time when you think you are confident and can face all problems and handle money with proper plan in Forex.

Yes indeed as trader they can open trade anytime and as long as they having intention to start trading they can do it, but as trader also need waiting on best timing when they get signal trading based on their system trading and if still doubt will better hold their hand to making trades and need waiting on best timing to enter

Maybe all trader actually want to become good trader that always able generated consistent profit in trading, and not easy to become profitable trader except if we have good learner hence we will getting better trader, and with more practice i think we will getting more experience which many people said if experience is the best teacher for us

Maybe all trader actually want to become good trader that always able generated consistent profit in trading, and not easy to become profitable trader except if we have good learner hence we will getting better trader, and with more practice i think we will getting more experience which many people said if experience is the best teacher for us

Well i don't know if ALL traders want to be, but what i know and what i am sure about that is Most of traders actually want to be a good trader which means a profitable trader and could optimized their profit and suffer just small amount of losses, this is understandable since most of the traders want to make money.

• 1 month later...

everything is back to trading management is good and right. good management and correct it should be accompanied by adequate trading skills. because if we as traders can manage the trading that we have properly, automatic profit in the can would be the maximum.

Yes agree with you, if we need to keep discipline in trading with keep use risk management and money management and always obey rules our system, if not yet we having good timing to open entry I think will better we having patience to waiting next time opportunity, or we can use pending order facility to manage the risks and to learn how to making plan trading

the state of the environment is also very influential on our performance and the way we think, so we have to adjust our work with the environment that could make us comfortable, because psychologists trading could be influenced attitudes and behaviors that we do, because the circumstances can we can be utilized to carry out trading well, therefore we try to run the trading in an environment that can make us think clearly and focus

Yes agree with you, if we need to keep discipline in trading with keep use risk management and money management and always obey rules our system, if not yet we having good timing to open entry I think will better we having patience to waiting next time opportunity, or we can use pending order facility to manage the risks and to learn how to making plan trading

I guess experience comes up with time and traders should have some patience so that they could learn all of these things through their daily trading activities, sometime they will make profit and maybe loss because of their wrong decisions. It's better to learn from our mistakes and keeps on moving if we wanted to become successful trader in future.

I guess experience comes up with time and traders should have some patience so that they could learn all of these things through their daily trading activities, sometime they will make profit and maybe loss because of their wrong decisions. It's better to learn from our mistakes and keeps on moving if we wanted to become successful trader in future.

Patience in every business is very important, not only on forex, and in forex in my opinion is required more patience because this is risky business, sometime we facing with difficulties to making profit and might when often hit stop loss also it will making our minds in down mental, so patience is very important and also need high dedication I think

• 3 weeks later...

all business in my opinion it is particularly a risk respectively. but it all depends on our ability to minimize the risks. patience is greatly in need, especially in the process of minimizing risk. if the trader is not good patience, I think it would be difficult to succeed in the world of forex trading.

all business in my opinion it is particularly a risk respectively. but it all depends on our ability to minimize the risks. patience is greatly in need, especially in the process of minimizing risk. if the trader is not good patience, I think it would be difficult to succeed in the world of forex trading.

Yes indeed but in forex trading is included as high risk high return, and to get success in forex business hence as trader need to learn and practice with implemented risk management and also they need good skill to analyze the market and they can determine entry and exit point in good timing which they can generated more winning trades

well in all forex necessitates a process, there will not be ever instant. start the process of improving trading skills that we have, and improve management of trading, and many other processes. one thing is important adalh dalamsemua the process, the trader must have a high motivation to succeed in forex trading.

well in all forex necessitates a process, there will not be ever instant. start the process of improving trading skills that we have, and improve management of trading, and many other processes. one thing is important adalh dalamsemua the process, the trader must have a high motivation to succeed in forex trading.

Yes sure, we need process and progress in every business, we joined forex and first time never become expert without learning, forex is risky as many trader know, and we can learn step by step and not rush if want to making money through forex business, we will need to learn forex with good skill trading and we need to practice and learning with experience

• 2 weeks later...

I think depending intention to learn, maybe any trader knows forex after old age and they having intention to learn forex this is also good to start, if any trader they as student and then knows forex and interested to learn forex this is also good time become trader so forex trading not limited by age or gender all having same opportunity

I think depending intention to learn, maybe any trader knows forex after old age and they having intention to learn forex this is also good to start, if any trader they as student and then knows forex and interested to learn forex this is also good time become trader so forex trading not limited by age or gender all having same opportunity

Actually there is. Due to regulatory issues most brokers require a client to be at least 18 years old. Other than that, the sooner they start the better.

Actually there is. Due to regulatory issues most brokers require a client to be at least 18 years old. Other than that, the sooner they start the better.

Indeed at least 18 years old on many country to reached adult and deserve get counry identity which important as one document that required to getting verified account if trader already want to start in real account, but for learning no matter about age, as kids also can using demo account with free