Table Of Contents :

1 - Introduction
2 - Getting Started
3 - The First three Months
4 - Buying Affiliates
5 - Join S Builder-Coop

This guide is for SFI members.
If you not a SFImember please click this banner to
Signup then come back to learn how to earn money with SFI.
If you are already a SFI member, Join the S Builder-coop.

JOIN HERE

Introduction
When I started with "SFI" I was lost and delivered to myself, I thought it would be impossible to earn significant income. I had no marketing education or marketing strategy. However, some time later I found an online tips that explained how to begin your SFI business.

I will share with you the basic principals how to begin your SFI buiness, how to have Affiliates, and other SFI Tips.

Established users may find some of the information trivial, but new SFI members will find most of the data critical to their success.

Part 2: Getting Started

To translate languages, we recommend:.googleTranslate Bottom right of each page

How do I earn money with SFI?

1 Sales
2 Sponsoring
3 Direct Commissions
4 TripleClicks Executive Pool
5 ECA Program
6 SFIPPA
7 Co-Sponsor Commissions

How much money can I make?

If you are serious about starting a Home Business, SFI  offers income opportunity for life.

Working a little each day, being serious and motivated, you can earn over $ $25,380.30 per month after 24 months .

1.Reach EA2 status or Team Leader status and maintain it every month.

banner412.jpg

2.Make a Standing order to maintain EA2 status . 

Placing a Standing order sometimes causes fear to new affiliates and causes them to quit. 

To remove this fear, just think it this way. 

A 125 TCredits package will cost an affiliate $36.25 every month which means you are only spending around $1.21 everyday. 

Thinking about it as $1.21 daily expenses rather than a $36.25 monthly expenses is a lot better although the amount is the same.

3.Finding PSA’s is another fear that new affiliates faces, they think that they need to find a lot of PSA’s in order to earn in SFI. 

The simple fact is that we don’t need hundreds of PSA’s in order to earn a big income in SFI. 

The simple fact is that we only need 5 active PSA’s in order to earn big income in SFI . 

If this 5 PSA’s make Standing order (125 TCredits @ $36.25), you will get a total direct commission of $39.75 . 

This means that your $1.21 daily expenses is already covered and you have a profit of $3.50 per month. 

From this point you are running your SFI business for FREE. Maybe you will ask “WHERE IS THE BIG INCOME”.

JOIN HERE

4.Here is the Big Income. 
By providing support to your 5 active affiliates and encouraging them to “DUPLICATE” what you are doing. I emphasize the word duplicate because it is very important that you show your affiliates what should be done by doing it first yourself. 

This means that you cannot ask your affiliates to do what you yourself is not willing to do. 

Below is an illustration how the power of duplication can give you the BIG INCOME . 

You can get this BIG INCOME ( from matching VP ) if you reach Team Leader status ( minimum is Bronze Team Leader (BTL)). 

You can easily reach BTL status by applying the SIMPLE PLAN presented below.

Gen 1 ; 5 PSA ; all BTL ; 3000VP/PSA ; Matching VP= 15,000 VP
Gen 2 ; 25 ; all BTL ; 3000VP/AFF ; Matching VP= 75,000 VP
Gen 3 ; 125 ; all BTL ; 3000VP/AFF ; Matching VP= 375,000 VP
Gen 4 ; 625 ; all BTL ; 3000VP/AFF ; Matching VP= 1,875,000 VP
Gen 5 ; 3125 ; all BTL ; 3000VP/AFF ; Matching VP= 9,375,000 VP
Gen 6 ; 15625 ; all BTL ; 3000VP/AFF ; Matching VP=46,875,000 VP
TOTAL MATCHING VP = 58,590,000

banner167.gif

***Converting this matching VP into shares from TC Executive Pool will give you a big Income and Take note that it only started from 5 PSA’s. 

This is only considering up to Gen 6 of your affiliates, remember that you can earn up to Gen 12 depending on your Team Leader status.

Combining this simple facts with the Simple Plan below will assure you with a big SUCCESS in SFI.

How do I get started?

If you have not already signup for SFI, click on any of the SFI banners within the guide or Signup Here.

NOTE: This SFI guide is not only educational, but also a tool I developed to help all SFI users.
Something to think about...
If you have 200 Affiliates but they are uneducated about SFI and quit, you won't make money!
My goal is to help you acquire ACTIVE SFI Affiliates. 
Typically, educated affiliates are active affiliates!
After you have signed up, continue to Part 3.

JOIN HERE

Part 3: The First Three Months (3 Goals to complete)

On after me, the first month is the easiest to win Versapoints.

During the first month, you are not eligible for win Affiliates Versapoint. 

Your ONLY  focus shoulb be :
- Qualify for the Fast Track Bonus
- Qualify for the contest Entrepreneur 365
- Earn 1500 Versapoints= Become EA

The First Month:

-Determine the remaining number of days for the current month . 
For example you sign up on the 15th of the month that means that you still have 15 days (for a 30 days month) left to reach you EA status.

-Compute the number of VP that you can get from your Daily Task . 
Example , if you have 15 days multiply it with 11VP then it will give you 165 VP . That means you need 1335 VP to reach your EA status .

-Go to your VP Ledger page ( https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger ) and complete the task that will give you the 1335 VP needed for your EA status . 
Remember that if you completed 500VP within your first 24 hrs of signing up in SFI you will get a bonus of additional 200VP for becoming a SFI Fast Track member . You will also get your Fast Track member badge .

IMPORTANT : 

Just complete the task in your VP Ledger that will give you the needed number of VP for your EA Status . 

You can reserve the other task ( VP ) for your Second month . 

Make sure also to log in and complete your Daily Task so you can get the required number of VP from your Daily Task.

-Your first month goal is to become a Fast Track member and to reach your EA status .

By doing this simple plan, you can be sure that you will accomplish your goal. 

Additional goal is to READ and LEARN about the system of SFI . Feel free to explore SFI website , 
READ and LEARN all the useful information that you can find.

NOTE : Participate daily in the Daily Grand Draw for a chance to win the Daily Grand Prize.

JOIN HERE

GOAL #1 - BECOME Executive Affiliate" EA"

TIP: Earn 1500 Versapoints

1. Earn 500 VP in the first 24 hours so you can get 200 bonus VP. (700 VP)
2. Make your tabs opportunities daily. (11 VP) + (VP 700) = (711 VP)
3. Set monthly goals before 10. (5 VP) + (VP 711) = (716 VP)
4. Review your page tConnect. (5 VP) + (VP 716) = (721 VP)
5. Confirm your registration. (VP 150) + (721 VP) = (871 VP)
6. For mail@sfimg.com whitelist. (VP 100) + (871 VP) = (971 VP)
7. Complete your membership profile. (75 VP) + (971 VP) = (VP 1046)
8. Sign up as a member A2A. (60 VP) + (1046 VP) = (1106 VP)
9. Send a message Commitment SFI sponsor. (50 VP) + (1106 VP) = (VP 1156)
and # 10.
20 * To read the "About SFI page"
20 * In considering compensation plan SFI
10 * To review the AAP benefits Graphic
10 * To check the Central Standing Order Information page
for a total of (VP 60) + (VP 1156) = (VP 1216)

This leaves only 284 VP is to achieve EA, and these points can be earned
by just Shares / Daily Tabs.

1. Lessons Launchpad = 30x15 = VP each (450 VP)
2. Intermediate action is 21x10 = PV = each (VP 210) + (450 VP) = (660 VP)
3. Get actions ---
50 * To read the Getting Started FAQ
35 * For the discussion of marketing methods and aids to generate TripleClicks sales
35 * examination of aid and trade resources for sponsoring SFI Affiliates
35 To upload your photo in the center Affiliate
for a total of (VP 155) + (660 VP) = (VP 815)
4. To Love / After SFI and TripleClicks on Facebook.Twitter. (80 VP) + (VP 815) = (895 VP)
5. Shares Daily Weekly, monthly to do the rest.

The second Month:

GOAL #2 - maintain Executive Affiliate" EA" status & Find at least 3-5 Personally Sponsored Affiliates (PSA).

Compute the VP that you can get from your Daily Task . For Example , if the current month is a 30 days month that means that you can get 330 VP from your daily Task.

-Go to your VP Ledger page and check how much is the remaining VP that you can get from your uncompleted task. This will vary depending on the task you complete during your first month.

-Check if you are eligible for the monthly Task like “Rate your Sponsor “ and “Setting your monthly goal “ . If not then you can do your Weekly Task ( whichever is available ).

-Assess how much VP you can get to maintain your EA2 Status ( required is 1500VP ) .

-You can contact your Sponsor if you find any problem in completing some of the task in your VP Ledger .

Maintain

If the available VP is not enough to reach 1500VP to maintain your EA2 Status I personally recommend that you purchase

- IAHBE standing Order for $29 per month = $15.50 CV and 1500 Versa Points
Why do I suggest to ALL serious affiliates to choose these 2 products available at Tripleclicks?
Because:

- IAHBE for a very low cost, not only includes also 1500 VP which automatically qualify us
as EA2 every month, but also bring us knowledge and tons of tools, extremely useful in building our successful SFI business.
TIP: 
I see on the SFI website, a lot of useful suggestions about how to qualify as EA or EA2 without investing any money at all.

So, as I am one of the last to arrive in this wonderful SFI business, I think my suggestions about this same matter would be totally superfluous.

Rather, I’d like to make here some considerations about managing this business with the aim of producing big money.

I really mean a lot of money, not just a few hundred dollars per month. Because I think that in order to get and hold, the great motivation we need to succeed in this business, we really need to be perfectly aware that SFI Business will change substantially our lives.

In a few words we need to think big. Otherwise what’s the sense of all this?

If it were just for making normal money, we could look for a normal job.

How could we be excited, fired up, just thinking about making a few tens or hundreds of dollars per month?

So, I think that those among us who are really serious and willing to make their life a wonderful life, those who want to be exempt of all those financial worries which could literally destroy a person’s existence, need to treat this business like a real business, not just like a kind of hobby.

So the question is:

do you know any profitable business in this world where you don’t have to invest and risk a lot of money to start-up and then to run it?

I don’t.
Fortunately, SFI is totally different in the meaning that we don’t have to invest and risk “a lot of money”.

Nevertheless, in my opinion, at least a few tens of dollars per month need to be invested.

Why?

Because what you actually want is to make BIG money to really enjoy your life.
So let’s make an example here:

Let’s say you consider that for you, 10 000 (ten thousand) dollars per month will be enough to live the life you’re dreaming of.

So, what do you need to achieve this (perfectly achievable) goal?

You could check the SFI earnings calculator, but I realized that this beautiful tool purposely uses very conservative number, so that the amounts provided don’t appear unrealistically large.

That’s why I prefer to base my income plans on the REAL NUMBERS I actually see in my Commission Reports for the previous months.

Let’s start from three facts:

A) currently the value of each Versa Point is about $0.0005

B) The SFI “ultra-simple 3-step plan” teaches something that everybody in this world is able to do:
Become an Executive Affiliate (EA) and remain an EA every month
Recruit five affiliates
Teach your five affiliates to do these same three steps

C) An EA has minimum 1500VP and a typical CV (Commission Value) of (only) $20CV.
That being said, let’s say you decide to recruit those five affiliates and you teach them to create the same duplication within their first month.

Then multiply the $ Versa Point Value for the total number of Versa Point generated by your EAs downline and you will see that in just 6 months you’ll achieve and surpass you initial goal of $10.000,00 (ten thousands dollars) monthly income:

Month EA2  Total EAs   Total VP      Monthly Income
1st 5 5 7500  $3,75
2nd 25 30 45000  $22,50
3rd 125 155 232500  $116,25
4th 625 780 1170000 $585,00
5th 3125 3905 5857500 $2.928,75
6th 15625 19530 29295000 $14.647,50