Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Newline.online - Exchange BitCoin/BTC-E/EXMO/Perfect Money/OKPAY/AdvCash/NixMoney/QIWI/Western Union/MoneyGram/etc

We present you a semi-automatic e-currency exchanger.
NewLine.online

We will help you buy, sell or exchange your currency to all popular directions:

• Qiwi
  • Bitcoin
  • Litecoin
  • Ethereum
  • BTC-e
  • Exmo
  • Livecoin
  • Perfect Money
  • NixMoney
  • OKPay
  • Advanced Cash
  • AdvCash
  • Western Union
  • MoneyGram

Actual courses

export.jpg

Performing operations on an exchange within 1 - 10 minutes for the e-currency, up to 30 minutes for cryptocurrency and up to 3 hours for directions with participation of courier.

Our partners:
perfectmoney.is/business-partners.html#become
livecoin.net/partners
okchanger.com/exchangers/newline

advcash.com/en/about/exchange/

Our reviews:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1404604.0
bestexchangers.ru/ru/detail.html?xobmen=497
xrates.ru/testimonials/348/p1
kurs.expert/ru/obmennik/newline-online/feedbacks.html

Access to the site via an encrypted SSL connection.

Our contacts:
pidgin-30x30.pngJabber:
newline.online@jabber.ru
icq-30x30.pngICQ: 695523244
Telgram-30x30.pngTelegram: @NewLineonline
Telgram-30x30.pngTelegram: @NewLineOnline_bot
skype-30x30.pngSkype: newline.online
viber-30x30.pngViber: +79817827276
pochta.pngE-mail: info@newline.online

Our consultant is online in site chat every day in working hours

feedback form on the site: newline.online/feedback/

Waiting  you for exchanging from 09:00 to 22:00 Moscow time.

We will be thankful and very grateful for the positive feedback`s in this thread

Please note - exchanges are carried out only after the creation of application on web site!
In exceptional cases or individual agreement is possible to exchange through the  available messengers , for this application is assigned the status of "Exchang via messenger".
Operator must make an application yourself and give valid link to the client prior to the exchange operations.
In cases of exchanges without applications claims will not be accepted , we can not be held liable for this exchanges!

• 1 year later...

You should consider adding DeepOnion to your exchange. It has a fantastic reputation as an altcoin and a great dev team that is always active. Definitely one of the altcoins to watch with a lot of potentials.

I agree with Lazygin001. DeepOnion has many unique features that will make it the top anonymous cryptocurrency out there. Its 100% untraceable over the TOR Network, having many other features such as DeepVault to verify documents through the blockchain. New upcoming features DeepSend internal messaging it will eventually have smartcontract capability. The price has risen from .40cents to 2.20$ in less than a month and its not stop

I agree with Lazygin001. DeepOnion has many unique features that will make it the top anonymous cryptocurrency out there. Its 100% untraceable over the TOR Network, having many other features such as DeepVault to verify documents through the blockchain. New upcoming features DeepSend internal messaging it will eventually have smartcontract capability. The price has risen from .40cents to 2.20$ in less than a month and its not stop

I agree, we all want to be more exchanges, Deeponion so Deeponion will perk up, will be better and better, and trade more and more, the price will be better and better, if the money doesn't flow, the price is a backwater, price movement, to better appreciate.
As the new generation of anonymous coin, Deeponion has this very good prospect, dash is the Deeponion's bid for the currency, look at the price of dash, think of the future of Deeponion, it's such a wonderful thing.

Frankly all the currencies should be pegged with direct USD or FIAT. The dependence on the bitcoin is killing many currencies as it tries to take the same market. This the money moves from 1 crypto to other. 

Some strong coins like Deeponion are defeating the odds though so .. may be it will be a good idea to add such coins in your exchange armory too.. We never know it might become new monero! 

I would like to advise you to expand the range of currencies for exchange. The fact that you have many "top" coins - this is certainly very cool, but I would like that you would add prospective newcomers. For example, the above guys wrote about the coin DeepOnions - as for me it is the most promising coin of the outgoing year 2017 and next year all crypto community will speak about it! I advise you to consider it for addition to your exchange!

You should consider adding DeepOnion to your exchange. It has a fantastic reputation as an altcoin and a great dev team that is always active. Definitely one of the altcoins to watch with a lot of potentials.

Cannot agree more. Deeponion is a coin with full potential and active community as you claimed. It seems to stand well in the market and the price of it seems to be stabilise each day.

I think deeponion should be added in the list , it has a great market and a huge community active every time , its become prominent day by day and i have also invested in deeponions so obviously more people like me want to see the name of deeponions in this list. Thanks

You should consider adding DeepOnion to your exchange. It has a fantastic reputation as an altcoin and a great dev team that is always active. Definitely one of the altcoins to watch with a lot of potent

yes DeepOnion consider the most promising crypto currency for today! I'm sure that this coin will turn the crypto community and all next 2018 everything will be just what will be said about it. since the developers of DeepOnion are simply grandiose plans that will already begin to be performed literally in the first months after the new year!