Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What should a newbie do for earning from Forex Trading?

very well, beginner traders should be able to conduct training and learning well, so traders can to maximize more in improving trading skills and manage funds and risks that exist well.

Risk will always be there and there will be losses. Newbie traders should accept the fact and improve themselves accordingly. They should try to bring more positive pips consistently.

• 4 months later...

with maximum trading ability, traders can master the market well and it won't be a problem of trading using any pair, and of course the movement of each pair can also be well recognized. and I have tried several demo accounts from forexmart, instaforex, etc., I am still not satisfied with the service. and now it's still comfortable with Freshforex

• 3 weeks later...

you should also pay attention when when choosing a broker for trading, besides seeing what the advantages and disadvantages are, don't forget to also look at the broker's regulations. for the convenience and security of traders.

Finally one post from you without "maximum" or "maximal" word in it.

Back to topic, what about broker's honesty? Does that mean anything to you?

• 2 years later...

I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me as newbie to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. 

3 hours ago, Michael Butcher said:

I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me as newbie to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. 

When we are trading in the business we will have to understand that Forex trading is a very risky business for us.

• 1 year later...
14 hours ago, Vaabum said:

The most important thing at this stage is training. I would advise you to pay maximum attention to this. At least that's what I'd bet on.

I completely agree, the first thing a newcomer should do is start educating themselves on the ins and outs of trading and the features of different markets. Without that knowledge, it is much less likely to be successful.

Success in forex is not instant, but we can make it happen as long as we are consistent and willing to learn. Based on trading experience at Freshforex, money management and risk management play an important role in forex trading, so we must have a maximum risk limit so that trading remains safe and comfortable, and many experts recommend taking a maximum risk of only 2% or 5% on each trading plan.

• 2 weeks later...

To get rid of emotions.  Emotional trading skews perception of risks and slowly paint you in a corner. You should not trade out of desire to get positive emotions from profit, because often in this state a trader tends to cut profits short and attempt to outlast periods of deep drawdowns.