Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What should a newbie do for earning from Forex Trading?

in the trade of starters was obliged to do in learning, forex is not easy in doing it, but must strive to learn, and fight. psychological and mental well it should be in priority to continue in practice, and patience in using the demo account

indeed for the beginner should use a demo account first, so that we can better know how to trade properly, psychologists we organized as well as possible, so that our trade peroses went smoothly without any obstacles

Because forex still one online business, might still many new trader want to learn and start trading forex although actually this is also included as high risk business, but still promising, some trader already get earning regularly through forex business because they active and become knowledgeable in forex business, so good programmer ea also selling service to created ea and this is also other side of forex business

Because forex still one online business, might still many new trader want to learn and start trading forex although actually this is also included as high risk business, but still promising, some trader already get earning regularly through forex business because they active and become knowledgeable in forex business, so good programmer ea also selling service to created ea and this is also other side of forex business

therefore it is very risky business, so we must be serious in doing trade with good, because if we are not serious in trade we will have losses, so use seriousness in trade so that we can benefit

Frankly speaking, it’s no difference between newbies and experience traders, as all need to be discipline and follow good strategy, as it will be enough to bring home rewards. If we try anything over the top or like that then we will face issues. I get it working ever so nicely with OctaFX broker using their low spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is also cash back scheme present to help me get 50% back on all trades even if they are lost.

Frankly speaking, it’s no difference between newbies and experience traders, as all need to be discipline and follow good strategy, as it will be enough to bring home rewards. If we try anything over the top or like that then we will face issues. I get it working ever so nicely with  broker using their low spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is also cash back scheme present to help me get 50% back on all trades even if they are lost.

clear thinking and knowledge can we see, and traders who have experience beripikir it can be more mature and prudent be how it works, and the management in its trading was always planned and set in such a way in order to facilitate control of his trading,

clear thinking and knowledge can we see, and traders who have experience beripikir it can be more mature and prudent be how it works, and the management in its trading was always planned and set in such a way in order to facilitate control of his trading,

In trading as account holder we have control our account according our plan trading and also risk management plan, actually we can control the risk in account trading but we can't control the market and only follow the market although sometime our decision is not follow the trend and hit stop loss

In trading as account holder we have control our account according our plan trading and also risk management plan, actually we can control the risk in account trading but we can't control the market and only follow the market although sometime our decision is not follow the trend and hit stop loss

the risk control that can live well will help us in mengeloanya, so we could easily minimize it, and was able to make the way we work more luck and more can be controlled properly

Programmers in this case i think is not a trader they may have some knowledge of how analytical process work but they are mostly not traders or has very few experience with it. A newbie to earn they should have capitals, yes this is first important step, to have capital you must work for it, there is no shortcut, after you have capital then you can expand yours.

Programmers in this case i think is not a trader they may have some knowledge of how analytical process work but they are mostly not traders or has very few experience with it. A newbie to earn they should have capitals, yes this is first important step, to have capital you must work for it, there is no shortcut, after you have capital then you can expand yours.

During process also not always run smoothly, might after any trader start with real account but still get fail and losing money, sometime making them in desperation because already work hard to looking for money but after start trading eventually loss, so will better practice in demo account and take part in contest if not yet ready with their system and strategy in demo account

I will suggest to earn in Forex, we should create a plan with management of essentials of Forex and what are good for your trading so that you can save your money with trading and earn profit as well.

100% perfect.. ! A plan along with trading journal and we should review our trading journal regularly in order to evaluate our performance.

It is easy to say that keeping a trading journal. But in reality it is really very difficult. I have tried several times and I failed to keep my journal. :(

I don’t think it is even necessary to keep trading journal; I keep it up with my broker OctaFX, as they provide daily and monthly reports, so it is easy. As per what we need to do for earning, I believe we just need to have proper strategy and method; it will help us get through things. I operate on their ECN account which can be done with as low as 5 dollars and have no issues over slippage, re quote or any such problems.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't agree with this statement. Journal is an important thing and if kept properly then it can be very helpful for traders. It is for laziness we don't keep a journal.

journal is very helpful in understanding and run them to be more aware of our shortcomings and mistakes in the run, because it can help make us improve and maximize the way we work correctly

I believe we need to do things smartly instead of being greedy. I trade with really careful way and approach; it’s easier through OctaFX broker because they have lovely educational setup which really covers it all. They are amazing with keeping it all very simple as well, so that suits newbies really nicely. I also like the support I get which is available 24/5 while there are many other ways too through which we can contact them via live chat, phone call and more!

T

I believe we need to do things smartly instead of being greedy. I trade with really careful way and approach; it’s easier through OctaFX broker because they have lovely educational setup which really covers it all. They are amazing with keeping it all very simple as well, so that suits newbies really nicely. I also like the support I get which is available 24/5 while there are many other ways too through which we can contact them via live chat, phone call and more!

Greedy in trading usually will making fail eventually, indeed if on lucky will able increasing money easily in trading, but overall if only relying with lucky hence will hard to survive in forex business and we can learn how to trade with proper risk management, first to thnking is how to minimize the risk and maximize profit, good system trading need to tested and to finding profitable system and strategy also required practice and keep learning

journal is very helpful in understanding and run them to be more aware of our shortcomings and mistakes in the run, because it can help make us improve and maximize the way we work correctly

Agree with you but do we keep a journal lol? I don't keep one and have tried many times lol.

newbie in running the trade, the first to do that by always learning done by improving the ability and understanding the risks to be managed properly. The forex business is not a business that instant on the run, but the need to always to strive to improve the process so that forex trading skills in the run easier and more consistent can be obtained at the time of the plunge in trading account

newbie in running the trade, the first to do that by always learning done by improving the ability and understanding the risks to be managed properly. The forex business is not a business that instant on the run, but the need to always to strive to improve the process so that forex trading skills in the run easier and more consistent can be obtained at the time of the plunge in trading account

Actually not easy to newbie at first time, usually will facing many difficulties and also problem because forex trading is not easy way to get rich at short time, almost newbie they rush and too much excited because desired to making quick earning when they reading great opportunity if forex as one way to making money after learn some basic analysis trading, better for newbie prepared their own selves with spent time to learning than easrning, good learning will brought them getting easiness to earning

Actually not easy to newbie at first time, usually will facing many difficulties and also problem because forex trading is not easy way to get rich at short time, almost newbie they rush and too much excited because desired to making quick earning when they reading great opportunity if forex as one way to making money after learn some basic analysis trading, better for newbie prepared their own selves with spent time to learning than easrning, good learning will brought them getting easiness to earning

beginner traders should better understand and learn well how it works because it is very difficult in memaksimalkannnya, as a trader should be preferred and well-controlled, making it very easy for us to achieve the benefits,

Newbie they need learn step by step and don't rush because desired to making quick money then they rush with directly jump to real account, without good preparation skill in demo account, and this is bad decision because in fact real account is harder than demo account, in addition without practice in demo hence will fail on real account quickly