Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

There Is Something Intriguing About Trading

analyst75

“In my experience trading takes a very important and somewhat rare personality trait which is: the ability to see the next logical step and to then get it done. If this ability is lacking you will always be behind.” – Garachen (Source: Elitetrader)

Why Is Trading a Good Money-making Vehicle?

It’s a level playing field. Everybody is welcome.

You don’t have a boss to control you.

You need only a PC and Internet connection.

You can make money whether the market goes up or down.

The more experience you’ve, the better you become.

The starting capital is minimal.

You’ve great money management flexibility. You stay in control.

You choose when to trade and when not to trade.

Profits come naturally when you’re away from your system.

You can coach others including your family members.

There Is Something Intriguing About Trading

Most members of the public don’t believe they can trade successfully. They’ve been convinced that they can only give their money to professional funds managers to manage, without knowing that they can do this themselves.  Your parents don’t have trading secrets to give you. Your school doesn’t have trading secrets to give you. The society don’t have the secrets to give you.

While there are pros who can manage your money successfully, it’s true that when you’ve correct trading methodologies and use them faithfully, you can even do better than the so-called pros in terms of percentage returns.

Forex trading is a good business, but many people don’t understand it. It’s controversial because the public opinions about it are unfair and warped. Most members of the public understand other types of business, save Forex.

There are ways to make small and consistent profits on monthly basis, which become considerable on annual basis. Since most people don’t have experience and others around them don’t have the knowledge, they’re afraid to get in. The reality is; successful traders are just normal people like me and you.

There are good trading systems you can use to make money, and those who use these systems aren’t smarter or better than you in any way. The only difference is that those who use good trading systems have the willingness to attain riches through discipline.

Conclusion: Trading is different from investing. As a trader, you buy and sell within days or weeks, but an investor may hold a position for months or years. The greatest market speculators are faithful to strategies that give them an edge. They stick to those strategies when they work and when they don’t work. I pray that your fortitude will not be shaken in trying times. Your true trading potential lies beyond your innate gifts.

The article is concluded by this quote:

“Trading is not a sin, but trading without knowing what you are doing can lead to a lot of problems. Trading, in and of itself, is not considered as gambling…. However, gambling is considered to be foolish. Trading without adequate knowledge of the markets and self is foolish because, by doing so, you are gambling… There is a certain amount of self-knowledge needed to choose the proper trading method.” – Andy Jordan

Well you can say that, since i also agree that trading is actually not a sin and trade without knowledge means gambling and what they did is not analyze the market instead they prefer to guess with use their guts only and i don't see anything good with doing something like that, but gambling will be always be gambling, forex can be like that just look at how much people who lose in foreign exchange.

You don't have the boss to command you. Well this is certainly true but remember the market is what dictate us, we follow it without any question for the sake to get salary, well not really but that is profit, right? I also agree that we need smaller capital here just with hundred dollars people can start to earn some bucks here per month.

It is right that we don't have boss here, we are for ourselves unless you trade under a trading company of course you have boss that set target but overall the method and others are free up to you. I love forex flexibility over others, well sometimes it put me in strange conditions but i don't mind, especially after reach my monthly target i will stop trade no matter how good the chance.

@uncle gober : In the end there is risk or there is pros and cons when someone decide to step into foreign exchange business. Through our efforts the skills will develop enough for us, and with that more skills we have i think the more profit we able to reap as much as we want and our stamina allow us to trade. While profits actually come away to you when you leave the problem but if your prediction is true LOL

Risk in trading always involved and we can analyze learn how to minimize the risk with good learning, built up good mindset if forex is business and not considered as gambling, I think gambling in trading will never long run in forex, many gambling trader will fail eventually, and treat forex as business hence will making trader always trade with proper money management and risk management accompanied with good analysis

Risk in trading always involved and we can analyze learn how to minimize the risk with good learning, built up good mindset if forex is business and not considered as gambling, I think gambling in trading will never long run in forex, many gambling trader will fail eventually, and treat forex as business hence will making trader always trade with proper money management and risk management accompanied with good analysis

Yes that is right about the risk is always involved even in low risk business it stays there. In long run i am sure it is one who trade with careful manner could survive since they are ready to take the risk but through intelligent way and make sure they obtain more profit then what they lose, they also don't trade when the condition not favor their trading, for example is zig zag movement.

Yes that is right about the risk is always involved even in low risk business it stays there. In long run i am sure it is one who trade with careful manner could survive since they are ready to take the risk but through intelligent way and make sure they obtain more profit then what they lose, they also don't trade when the condition not favor their trading, for example is zig zag movement.

Every business has their own risks, make sure that we really considering about it and try to minimize it really well so we can get some good profits.

Every business has their own risks, make sure that we really considering about it and try to minimize it really well so we can get some good profits.

If we can minimize the risk in trading which we always learn to improved skill trading hence we can making better result in trading, but indeed not easy to making consistent profit in trading, and here as trader also need pay attention with risk management plan in their trading activity

I actually disagree that forex is said to be a money vehicle even that is true  that forex has big turnover daily it doesn't mean we can simply take it. In here we must compete with big bankers which conquered more than 20% market, while us retail traders which is million or even billion trade just for the small cake which is around less than 15%.

• 1 year later...

I actually disagree that forex is said to be a money vehicle even that is true  that forex has big turnover daily it doesn't mean we can simply take it. In here we must compete with big bankers which conquered more than 20% market, while us retail traders which is million or even billion trade just for the small cake which is around less than 15%.

Well some people make false advertisements and make it look like forex is a place where people can get rich overnight. And people in need also fall for it and in the process looses what they have. They better take forex seriously.

• 3 weeks later...

I love Forex only because it is a place where I have all the powers in my hand to take any decision at any time. It is thebest job for the people who want to earn money on their own behalf. An entrepreneur is always a great trader and I took a lot of inspiration from entrepreneurship!

I love Forex only because it is a place where I have all the powers in my hand to take any decision at any time. It is thebest job for the people who want to earn money on their own behalf. An entrepreneur is always a great trader and I took a lot of inspiration from entrepreneurship!

A good reason. This is the only place where you don't have to convince any third party. You are your own boss and you take all the decisions and you alone are responsible for your own actions. Success and failure depends on you and you alone.