BONUS FOR POSTING
Trader portal MT5.com in partnership with InstaForex Company holds the campaign "Bonus for posting". Each your post at the forum can bring your extra profit!
1. Every MT5.com forum member automatically becomes the campaign participant.
2. Standard reward for a post is $0.2. Bonus for posting in "Free dialog" section is $0.05.
3. Reward is credited as a bonus to participant's trading account with InstaForex by the totals at the end of each month.
4. Bonus can not be withdrawn from account, but there are no restrictions for withdrawal of a profit.
5. A participant can provide unlimited number of accounts for crediting bonus, but he/she is able to change account number only once in 2 months.
6. Bonus can not be credited to account registered under affiliate account.
1. Advertising posts are not rewarded.
2. Posts must be original and pithy.
3. Flooding and off-top posts are not rewarded.
4. Do not multiply senseless or inessential posts.
5. Length of a post must be not less than 2 lines.6. Bonuses can be canceled or not credited without explaining a reason, as a result of breaking campaign's rules or participant's exclusion from the campaign.
7. In case conditions 2, 4 and 5 are not realized, the administration reserves a right to apply correction factor to a total monthly result.
*The portal Administration makes demands of posts quality.
New comer? - READ this BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTION on "BONUS for POSTING" campaign!
Q: How can I cash my bonus out?
A: To get the bonus you need to open a trading account in InstaForex Company and attach it to your forum account. The bonuses you accumulated during a month are credited during the first week of the next month.
Q: Can I withdraw the bonus from my trading account?
A: No, you cannot. Only profit made over the bonus amount can be withdrawn.
Q: Should I deposit my account to get the bonus?
A: No, it's unnecessary to make any deposit for getting the bonus. But if you wish to deposit some additional funds, it's allowed.
Q: I cannot attach my trading account to my forum account. What's wrong?
A: There can be two reasons of this failure. First of all, make sure you are entering the correct account number and password. Secondly, the error can occur due to your account being registered under affiliate link. To solve it, register new trading account and put a word "forum" (without inverted commas) to the box "Affiliate code".