Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

I guess that is its mean objective and I think theirs lots of posters in here that don't earn also. The reason is simple. You don't earn unless you make profit and I guess they know newbies will have hard time earning in forex trading. and even if they hold their account swap will just going to eat all up.

But if you have a good track record in trading, this forum is a blessing as it gives you capital for your forex trading. But it is better if you will do your trading before you do your posting here. Most of the time, posting can make your mind tired. You might not be able to think right while trading if your mind is tired.

In another paying forex forum, I aw the chat post of one mod saying that the forum's main objective is to get new clients and not to make posters earn. MT5 has the same objective - to get new clients.

what do you mean client? whether he is members like us, or sponsor? I'm confused with the term, and indeed the advantage given to the client what kind of forum? whether the shape of a display ad? but it is not possible to MT5 forum

what do you mean client? whether he is members like us, or sponsor? I'm confused with the term, and indeed the advantage given to the client what kind of forum? whether the shape of a display ad? but it is not possible to MT5 forum

MT5 is supported, as we all know, by Instaforex, which is a very popular broker. And a broker is someone who lures traders to use them to trade forex. So, in that way, the traders become the clients of that broker. And posters in MT5 has no other way to get their money back but to trade via Instaforex. So, in a way, posters in MT5 are also Instaforex's clients.

Hahaha another forex forum sponsor by insta fx,well IFX alway pay and bunos giveaway to members is another advantage ,good forum with rewards

Another? what other forex forum site that instaforex forex sponsor? Since you say another then that means theirs others forex forum that instaforex sponsor right? I'm member of mt5 forum and if you say theirs another forum that instaforex sponor then please post that forum and I will check it. thanks.

I decide to be active in here now. Although I'm not active in here last december I still get 4 dollars last january and although I'm not that active last january I got 2 dollars this february. Now I'm thinking to post regularly in here and think I can earn about 20 t0 25 dollars. That's amount is good to trade.

Yeah, it will be good if we will have an account that hundred dollar deposit came from bonus for posting. But then better to divide it in different trading accounts so we can have many accounts and we can lessen the risk in trading if we arent good yet in trading.

That's a good advice, I think, for beginner traders with the reason being the one you mentioned. For senior traders, though, they will be impatient with smaller amount in their capital.

Well i have not been aware of this site for now and i'm just hearing about the forum today and from all i seeing people post here,its quite good earning with atleast 20% of the capital every month.And i would have loved to join atleast one forex forum like this,but my problem is that i don't have the knowledge for forex trading.

That's a good advice, I think, for beginner traders with the reason being the one you mentioned. For senior traders, though, they will be impatient with smaller amount in their capital.

Nope, i just got it from a senior member too and just trying to implement that strategy if will be working to me. But then i havent yet did that since i havent posted last month so i guess this month will going to apply it.

Nope, i just got it from a senior member too and just trying to implement that strategy if will be working to me. But then i havent yet did that since i havent posted last month so i guess this month will going to apply it.

Well, maybe this senior trader already has lots of money in his/her account already. But then again, maybe, you are right that even senior traders needs to have many accounts to spread out his earnings in this forum.

Yeah, one can learn from it even if he/she is not posting in it. I often read posts in forums (especially forex forums) in order to get some strategy which I can use in my trades.

That forex is where i don't know anything about,as in i really have to learn about that forex trading.is Mylot a forex site?