Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

I register here last week of november and got approved first week of december. It is indeed difficult to tell when you will get your post not in moderation. I just have posted here about 41 and planning to atleast have 100 posts this month so that by january i will start trading.

Good for you. I will try to play catch up with you. Anyway. If you want we can trade together. But I usually trade 10pm (our local time) until morning. I sleep in the morning. lols. I can't trade in the day time because I can't concentrate when every body in the house is awake and noisy. lols.

Good for you. I will try to play catch up with you. Anyway. If you want we can trade together. But I usually trade 10pm (our local time) until morning. I sleep in the morning. lols. I can't trade in the day time because I can't concentrate when every body in the house is awake and noisy. lols.

LOL. Same here. Good with the evening. However, i have noticed when trading and mostly they give tips with the pairs in the live trading discussion and seen that the most movement/pips were in the afternoon and in the evening like 8-9 pm. Then by the evening is posting in the mt5 and keep updated as well with the news. Yes, i want to trade together perhaps if we have got paid for our bonus posts. :)

I'm waiting for my post to appear and approve. I think I can't make it this January. I have 3 dollars plus. And I don't know if its enough. Right now I need at least 25 dollars to trade with my strategy. But problem is that I'm still not familiar with the leverage and margin percentage and also the lot size. So if I want to be active in here I need to wait to have more than 25 dollars to start trading.

I'm waiting for my post to appear and approve. I think I can't make it this January. I have 3 dollars plus. And I don't know if its enough. Right now I need at least 25 dollars to trade with my strategy. But problem is that I'm still not familiar with the leverage and margin percentage and also the lot size. So if I want to be active in here I need to wait to have more than 25 dollars to start trading.

Hmm. That will be 125 posts to have 25 dollars. I am not sure of you will have the payment for the december since you said still not able to see your post instantly. Mine, i was able to receive payment of 20 cents, yes even 20 cents i got paid for the bonus.

bonus? I just heard about the bonuses in the forum MT5. indeed how do I get a bonus here? What do you mean with the contest or bonuses that you get from your posts. I want to know and please explain to me, Rid. I will register on this forum if it's interesting because I had been active in local MT5 forum only

bonus? I just heard about the bonuses in the forum MT5. indeed how do I get a bonus here? What do you mean with the contest or bonuses that you get from your posts. I want to know and please explain to me, Rid. I will register on this forum if it's interesting because I had been active in local MT5 forum only

Better to check on the forum to make it clearer. :) Well it is bonus for posting. Each post will have 20 cents each and will have the bonus in your instaforex trading account. At first, you will need to have 10 quality posts until then you will not in moderation. This month i have accumulated 10 dollars already and will be waiting in first week of january to have the bonus. For more details here. :D

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?2188-Bonus-for-posting-F.A.Q.

At first, you will need to have 10 quality posts until then you will not in moderation.

thanks for sharing with me that is still just joined here and now I can understand about the bonuses given to me even though there is still confusion :P, indeed to start posting here will be used in moderation, I should post quality here and I will try

This is really a great ptp forum which is totally based on forex. Its

sponsored and run by Insta forex

company.Need first to trade to have

profit. In insta account we can

withdraw the profit in any of their

payment methods, bank accounts,

payment processors.This will be a free advertisement for them, if the forum is being discussed somewhere.I still have lots to learn in this site. I still don't know how to cashout or what are the other rules.

But when my account get verified I

will concentrate in here more.

if you listen to me talk with rid you would understand about the payment system in this forum but nothing would suit me explain that I know. forum do not pay directly to us, and we will get paid through the forex or we get called profit, but the more details you can open this link http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?2188-Bonus-for-posting-F.A.Q.

This is really a great ptp forum which is totally based on forex. Its

sponsored and run by Insta forex

company.Need first to trade to have

profit. In insta account we can

withdraw the profit in any of their

payment methods, bank accounts,

payment processors.This will be a free advertisement for them, if the forum is being discussed somewhere.I still have lots to learn in this site. I still don't know how to cashout or what are the other rules.

But when my account get verified I

will concentrate in here more.

LOL. DMT forum have instaforex banner see in the top banner. Anyways, i wonder why members are not able to find the most important threads just like the bonus for posting thread. If they are really an active member then they will read the rules of bonus for posting. Always check the section of the announcement section to have the updates in the forum. :D

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.php?18-Forum-and-Portal-Announcements

What of the admin will give percentage of these bonuses directly to the members? I mean, members will get paid directly instead of getting it via trading. Not the whole thing but just a percentage.

You getting paid via payment processors? Well as we know that it is not the admin who give the funds/deposits of the mt5 forum but the insta company. They moderate and answers the inquiry but mostly they forward those bonus to be paid by insta not admin.

Hmm. That will be 125 posts to have 25 dollars. I am not sure of you will have the payment for the december since you said still not able to see your post instantly. Mine, i was able to receive payment of 20 cents, yes even 20 cents i got paid for the bonus.

I did get paid. lols. its 4 dollars plus. But I still don't see my post. Its really weird because I have problematic account since I started posting in here. But right now I decide not to be active in here. I have earn good in forexpeoples and earn 32 dollars worth of post. So I will try to concentrate in their first. or if I have free time then I will going to be active in here also.

I decided not to be active in here and concentrate on forexpeoples. As I can earn more in here since the rate is much higher but I will remain active and post from time to time just to maintain this site. The reason why I want to stop posting in here because for me having forexpeople is enough.

Im thinking if they will allow that we can withdraw the funds will they able to still maintained their payments. And i think that if that will happen for sure there were a big sudden increase in the forum activity. Well i know that some posters wanted to be it but difficult to change it already.

l will have to be a member of this site but l dont know how to treade forex,l think the admin should make a room for withdrawal for people that cant trade forex,even if it means to reduce the amount thhey withdraw is still better than just making it a forex forex.l think with this,his forum will have more traffic than usual

it is impossible for that friend, I say it because the sponsor of this forum by insta which is specifically for trading in forex. so if you want to get the money directly instead of a bonus should you not choose this forum because there are forums that provide it as the GTF and forexpeoples