Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

I am not Admin!

BONUS FOR POSTING

Trader portal MT5.com in partnership with InstaForex Company holds the campaign "Bonus for posting". Each your post at the forum can bring your extra profit!

Campaign Rules:

1. Every MT5.com forum member automatically becomes the campaign participant.

2. Standard reward for a post is $0.2. Bonus for posting in "Free dialog" section is $0.05.

3. Reward is credited as a bonus to participant's trading account with InstaForex by the totals at the end of each month.

4. Bonus can not be withdrawn from account, but there are no restrictions for withdrawal of a profit.

5. A participant can provide unlimited number of accounts for crediting bonus, but he/she is able to change account number only once in 2 months.

6. Bonus can not be credited to account registered under affiliate account.

Campaign Conditions:

1. Advertising posts are not rewarded.

2. Posts must be original and pithy.

3. Flooding and off-top posts are not rewarded.

4. Do not multiply senseless or inessential posts.

5. Length of a post must be not less than 2 lines.6. Bonuses can be canceled or not credited without explaining a reason, as a result of breaking campaign's rules or participant's exclusion from the campaign.

7. In case conditions 2, 4 and 5 are not realized, the administration reserves a right to apply correction factor to a total monthly result.

*The portal Administration makes demands of posts quality.

New comer? - READ this BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTION on "BONUS for POSTING" campaign!

Q: How can I cash my bonus out?

A: To get the bonus you need to open a trading account in InstaForex Company and attach it to your forum account. The bonuses you accumulated during a month are credited during the first week of the next month.

Q: Can I withdraw the bonus from my trading account?

A: No, you cannot. Only profit made over the bonus amount can be withdrawn.

Q: Should I deposit my account to get the bonus?

A: No, it's unnecessary to make any deposit for getting the bonus. But if you wish to deposit some additional funds, it's allowed.

Q: I cannot attach my trading account to my forum account. What's wrong?

A: There can be two reasons of this failure. First of all, make sure you are entering the correct account number and password. Secondly, the error can occur due to your account being registered under affiliate link. To solve it, register new trading account and put a word "forum" (without inverted commas) to the box "Affiliate code".

>>JOIN NOW<<

Payment proof bous for posting Feb, 2011.

image-BBF8_4D74CA93.jpg

• Downvote 1

This forum is similiar like nigeria-forex, it's forum which is owned by InstaForex which gave us some bucks as capital to trade

in them. I think that is great because we could get some bucks to trade so we could trade without spending our own money

but only active to post in their forum. It's learning and earning in the same time.

@indieover

I think you didn't need to worry to be banned in here because if you didn't do spamming, I am sure if we won't be banned in here.

But you must make sure if you wanted to learn how to trade well because we could get capitals only with posting in here so we won't

get some bucks if we couldn't make profit in trading.

• 2 months later...

@indieover

If you haven't paid i guess you may haven't attached you trading account correctly. Other wise they would have paid you. I'm posting in MT5 more than 2 months now. It is a great forum. If you are into forex you will learn a lot from MT5. It is not just a place to earn but also hunt knowledge. You get forex signals and learn trading strategies. MT5 is a very good forum. If you are new to forex i guess this is the best place you should be.

so are you saying that you're been paid already . And when did you receive your payment actually . I may have to contact them enough why I have not been paid yet although I have already attach the payment processors info into my account last2 month . So I was expecting that I would have been paid by now.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been inactive from this forum for several months because there are few members who still active there. Besides, the moderators and admins in here are strict in its rule so it's better to move to another forex forum. I prefer to post in FXFred.

• 2 weeks later...

This is really very great forum of forex and members here really very helpful . i post regular here and also getting my bonus at time always . before i tried to egt referral but its so hard to get referral here because this forum already so much reputed .

As a old forum and very reputed i think if we post good post then there will not be any problem . i also doing this from many days but still i dont faced any problem and for this said its great forum for me. anyway activity is always good here which no doubt motivate me to keep my activity here.

I didn't make any activities in this forum anymore and I tried to make more activities in Indonesian forum of mt5.

It was indomt5, I think that was easier to post in there because it used Indonesian language but it is good too if

we could get knowledges from international forum because we could get knowledges from worldwide.

• 2 months later...

I just created my account at the forum few hours back and could not add my instaforex account number so far,

because though i already made 10+ posts but these still dont show and also my profile is not yet accessible,

as per the information on forum, these need to be validated by forum moderators and take time, so i am waiting for my posts to be approved and am going to make posts to earn at least 20 bucks this month so that i can start trading in october.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Same. That was my first payment although not that really a good bonus. Well i dont know what do you update in bonus since we immediately have the accumulated bonus in the bonus tab in our mt5 profile. I plan to start to use the bonus in next year and if im good in trading then i will continue in posting in the forum to have bonuses.

It seems that they have new contest for christmas really interesting rewards for first to fifth placer. Having a bonus of 100$ for first for their trading accounts. And this contest started few days ago and everyone can participate. So far, it is called winter olympiad of hunting for penguins that shows up in the forum anytime. I caught 5 already lol. :D

I already have 17 post in here but until now mod still not check my post. I wonder how long its takes to get checked so that I can post normally in here. I have hard time posting when I can't see my post after that. I don't even know if what in my mind is what I post. I hope in two weeks time all of my post has been approved.

I already have 17 post in here but until now mod still not check my post. I wonder how long its takes to get checked so that I can post normally in here. I have hard time posting when I can't see my post after that. I don't even know if what in my mind is what I post. I hope in two weeks time all of my post has been approved.

I register here last week of november and got approved first week of december. It is indeed difficult to tell when you will get your post not in moderation. I just have posted here about 41 and planning to atleast have 100 posts this month so that by january i will start trading.