Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

I'm happy that I have about 10 active accounts in instaforex and I really do want to have bigger trading capital. I can only do that If I'm going to be more active posting in this forum. So far so good that I do earn money in here. How I wish that I can end up having so much profit in forex trading. I really do want to get about 10,000 dollars trading funds in this forum.

Well I was about to join this forum but I could not because it is also sponsored by insta-forex and I cannot go for using more than one of their sponsored forums however I think I would just stick with forex-pak to be on the safe side.

Well I was about to join this forum but I could not because it is also sponsored by insta-forex and I cannot go for using more than one of their sponsored forums however I think I would just stick with forex-pak to be on the safe side.

Why what other sponsored forum you are in right now? Instaforex is the main sponsored forum so its better to be in this forum that its affiliate forum. But again it just me. Because I joined so many instaforex affiliate forum also and end up giving up all of it and become active in this forum and earning 50 dollars to 80 dollars a month bonus funds and 50 to 100 dollars a month trading profit.

I don't know if it's still a good paying one. but then I think according to you it is. so I have been able to post here this morning I just hope that I would have more free time so that I will be able to get a lot of bonus payment or points that I can use for teasing.

I already have 10 trading accounts in instaforex and most of the funds I have in here come from this site and I still get paid until now. In fact I already guaranteed myself of earning at least 50 dollars a month in instaforex trading thanks to mt5. This is the main reason why I love forex trading its because of this forum.

@budado

I wonder if you can share your strategy as I'm planning to also accumulate capital through the use of the bonus in mt5 forum. But of course, we can only have change new trading account every 2 months so, I think for me to have again fresh account is to be patient on it and keep on being active.

@budado

I wonder if you can share your strategy as I'm planning to also accumulate capital through the use of the bonus in mt5 forum. But of course, we can only have change new trading account every 2 months so, I think for me to have again fresh account is to be patient on it and keep on being active.

Hedging, scalping, swing strategy and averaging. I also do martingale sometimes. The trick is not what strategy to use. The trick is doing analysis. If you can do accurate analysis then you can trade what ever strategy you want to use since you know if the trend is going bullish or going bearish. But majority of my trade are base on hedging.

Sometimes I really get to answer a lot of questions here. I mean, question coming per thread I want to reply to immediately after posting more than 5 posts. Well, that's not too bad since they are random trivia which you can always answer but where I don't find it fun is when you have to click on reply over an again.

My target this month is to get 80 dollars bonus funds in here. and my target is to cashout the same amount of profit. Usually what I do is I make sure that my earnings in instaforex and the cashout I made in instaforex is the same or much lower compare to the bonus funds that I earn in mt5. In this way even if I cashout my profit in instaforex my account in instaforex keep on growing.

Well, there are a lot of activities o'er there and I have even been able to make well over $40 there. What I think is that there are a lot of complain I do receive from many members about Insta and the way they are either denied withdrawal or removed from the bonus program and it makes me begin to wonder more.

I only have 65 dollars so far. I need 15 more dollars to reach my goal of 80 dollars worth of post in here before the end of the month. I guess I have no choice but to post in here on daily basis and hope to make some good income in here. So far so good that I can manage to earn really good income in here. If I can earn 80 dollars in here I will going to cashout 80 dollars profit in instaforex as well.

It's fine if you really can double your posting bonus in profit. That means That somehow, you have been able to make and get the equivalent. One thing about this forum that I like so much is that you can never feel bored from lack of activities.

There will be limit though and difficulty particularly if you have other priorities as such you are not going to post as much as you want. Yes, MT5 forum is very active forum including the subforums it has. Although, the content of the posts isn't connected or may have less information or simple.

I'm really wondering how mt5 and instaforex really make good out of this. I mean they really giving money away if you ask me. If I can earn 100 dollars a month bonus funds in which it does not expire and I can keep on trading and making money for all eternity then I guess they are really making money also while we trade. It just I don't know how.

I still wonder the same thing and you can see that this forum has a lot of posters and it has a maximum of not less than $250 per month which is a big money. Somehow, I see Insta as one of the richest brokers if they have maintained this thing up till now and even opening more forums.

Mt5 forum is the best forum for now. I do know I can really earn great amount of money in here. In two to three years I can really find myself having good money in here. I'm so excited to see me going to earn big in here. In two to three years some how I can say I do believe that profit is good and I can really master enough money to make me a good earner in forex.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm targeting to get 85 dollars a month in here bonus funds. I really do want to see my trading account grow in here. I still need to make sure that I can grow big in here without any problem. My main goal right now is to maintain and sustain my trading account in instaforex. I really do treasure my trading capital in here. I do believe that I can make it big in forex trading thanks to instaforex.

• 1 month later...

I already have 50 dollars right now and I think I can still reach 85 dollars before the month end. In fact right now I prefer just to get 80 to 85 dollars a month in here. And I love to invest also money in here so its more like investing and earning at the same time in instaforex and in mt5. This is the biggest earnings I have online.

People hate this website due to been get ban for unlawful post without warnning, and i hate such a thing i cant be active there since DMT is doing it for me.

Because this place is for legit members and not scammers. I do earn good money in instaforex because of mt5. This month I did earn 300 dollars without any problem. The only thing mt5 and instaforex ask is we follow their rules. Why is it hard for you? If I am the owner of this forum I will also ban members who don't follow the rules.

• 2 weeks later...

People hate this website due to been get ban for unlawful post without warnning, and i hate such a thing i cant be active there since DMT is doing it for me.

I think admin has reason for it also this forum is a facilitation for trader to earn bonus for trading. So, i think this is normal for you. MT5 is the best forum that exist for bonus aside from that MT5 also the best place to exist your view about forex and how to make a good technique from it.

@rexway That will be the best idea from you, contact Support to rectify the problem so you can post any where in the Forum and to earn points that will be used for your trading.

@shollay20 if the Forum has no rule, it will be left out looking like chicken farm... That's why Banning members and Bots are necessary.

• 1 month later...