Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

That will be good as it's the ideal posting in mt5 forum to have 20 posts or 4 dollars in your trading bonus. Yet, this is simple to do if we have given 30 minutes or an hour of posting. Since, it's definitely beneficial for the traders who wanted to earn in Forex trading using bonuses.

mt5 right now is really a good source of trading funds. I don't know any broker sites that has a mini account that has a ptp forums that we can post and earn bonus funds that we an use to trade and best of all unlike other broker sites that we need to trade and make profit but once we make profit and we cashout the profit the capital bonus funds will disappear. in instaforex and mt5 settings even if we cashout the profit the bonus funds is still their ready to trade for another day.

Yes, I am sure that you won't need to spend an hour posting in here because if you are quite good then I guess it won't take you an hour to finish doing 20 posts daily in here because there are many threads in here and sections where you can do posting and you just need at least two lines of post in here.

I keep on planning to keep on posting on the site but I was not able to do that . So I don't know if I would be able to do some posting here later on but I hope I would. As i need to accomplish my goal on the site. Making a lot of postings here daily is my goal. I need to do some something or think of something so that I would be able to accomplish my goal

If only I can pay others to post for me I will going to do it. lols. Just imagine if I can. But sad to day theirs no way I can download the bonus funds that they have. I'm thinking of finding ways to manage other accounts in instaforex. In short they post and I will going to trade on their behalf and if they make profit half of the profit is mine or 50-50 but my problem is what if its end up at loss or MC?

Prioritising on this forum has always been a problem for me as well. I guess the need for funds without having to trade first has made me look at other avenues and sites in order to accumulate funds in the short term. I have to make time though in the future to get a trading bonus.

I don't know now if I can still achieve my goal. Because, there's so many obstacles that I'm trying to have posting but I can't. I think of the limited time that I have now and hoping that in this week it will be better in my side and I can still have good bonus here.

I make mt5 as my priority. Since I do earn 10% profit in trading some how. The more capital I have the bigger I will going to earn and survive market volatility as well. That's why I prioritize mt5. But I guess its depends on each one of use. If we think we can earn more on other site then its better to prioritize that site. Me on other hand most of my earnings now come from forex trading so I'm more focus on trading than ptp forum posting.

I have made few posts only in the previous day and I think I can only have 10 posts for today. I'm kind of full in forum posting but I keep trying to have some round of posting in MT5 just not to forget that I will need to have bonus and start my trading capital next month.

At least you have been able to continue posting on the site. I don't think it's hard to maintain our activity on the site. Maybe I was just getting lazy and maybe just too busy with a lot of things that is why I have not been able to maintain my activity on this site as well. So I would try to post here again later on.

if you have time then to maintain your activity in this forum is not hard, actually that is depend on trader's condition if their condition is not that good to make post i think it will be hard to maintain their activitie here, but yesterday i just made 15 posts here.i think that is enough

I just check how much points I have in here and I'm happy that I see 72.50 dollars. That means I can post and reach 80 dollars target point of mine before the end of the month. I will try to stop posting after I reach 80 dollars. In fact I can stop posting now since my target is to reach 70 to 80 dollars each month. Meaning the maximum that I want to earn in here is 80 dollars only.

the forum is really active now and its because the massive promotion from instaforex and member of the forum. moreover, post in mt5 forum is really easy and member not necessary to make long post because length is not priority. I get decent amount of point this month and hope will get better in next month.

I'm happy that 82 dollars has been approved for payments. Now I'm just waiting to get my 82 dollars then I will going to change my account in mt5 to a new one. I will going to add a old account that I use in indian-forum. I do hope that its will not going to complicate things. I'm still really hoping to bounce back with my multiple MC experience of last February and the way I see it I can actually bounce back again in forex trading.

See, you can even make here 100 dollars of bonus if you will pursue on it. And I'm hoping I will do the same. Only, I just need first to settle my requirements but will already start posting for this month goal of bonus. I think I can make 50 dollars bonus for this month.

Well, I guess all you need is the motivation so that you can keep up your posting activity in here because it's just better that you can maintain your posting activity in here so that you can assure that you can reach your goal in here. It will be really worth posting in here, if you can make profits from the bonus you gathered.

See, you can even make here 100 dollars of bonus if you will pursue on it. And I'm hoping I will do the same. Only, I just need first to settle my requirements but will already start posting for this month goal of bonus. I think I can make 50 dollars bonus for this month.

Bonus in MT5 is not so important, you will need to have good skill to trade first so you can make withdrawal from your bonus for post. If you make so many post, for example you can make $200 but you can't make any profit, that will be useless after all. When we join forum that need to make profit first, we need to plan our trading first.

It will be important for the traders, if you are indeed having good strategy and skills to make profits from the capital. And the bonus here is easier to get than in other forums that have more rules and longer posts. If you think negatively then, we can't really achieve of the profits. So, better to have thinking of trying to achieve profits and soon to be successful.

That is right we want to make profit but I am just not able to make profit so it's like there's no point on posting on the site If I would just keep on losing my bonus. So it's not just we have to post only, there's a lot of things we have to do and learn so that we would be able to make money on the site as well.