Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lavapay - Lavapay.com

Hi Admin, you should fix the link it seems you made the wrong link. Well i must admit this is good one but still quite news and come from Russia. Most of electronic currency right now made from Russia. I don't use it now and don't have any wish to use it but for a while this one is pretty nice. If there are reliable exchanger in my country i am sure will try to make account here.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see what makes this one different from the other, to me this is just like another e-currency out there with most the same feature and only have few and not significant difference. But glad to have few competitors beside what admin want it seems to make a more and anonymous web based e-currency, right? 

I don't see what makes this one different from the other, to me this is just like another e-currency out there with most the same feature and only have few and not significant difference. But glad to have few competitors beside what admin want it seems to make a more and anonymous web based e-currency, right? 

Yes nothing special about them, as far as i can see they are just another company who want to create their own payment processor. This lava name actually remind me of LavaBit which prioritize the anonymity over others which make us feel secure because no one which track us but it seems that it is just like the other payment processors. But let me remind you this seems mainly for Russian.