Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trading Forex

Yes forex still become my favourite business now, I am get extra money from forex business, and will hope will long run making money through forex business, now I am also trading in forexmart which also offer bonus no deposit that useful for newbie to practice in real account with free of risk from losing from own pocket money

Do you think that trading Forex can help you earn extra money ? How should new comers start trading ?

yes, for me the forex can help me to be able to get extra money, maak of it we need to be able to continue to improve the skills of a well with a demo account. beginners need a lot of exercise well in a demo account that will allow us to trade with a maximum

Yes it can you have the chance to earn money from forex and not just EXTRA money but a real income which you can depend. Have you ever hear that there are people who trade in full time? Well that is full time trader, a trader who trade depend on their own earning. The one who trade as side job usually trade for EXTRA money.

Yes I am also have young brother which he already treat forex business as main source of income, and from earning forex now he already can built own house and buying car although not a new car but he already earning from forex business which as his main source income, but need good skill and knowledge indeed

That is pretty much possible, trading in forex is actually one of the best way to get better income rather than safe and quite static earning. But forex is nowhere safe rather than civil servant for example. Civil servants has many rewards and it is basically better. you don't have to stressing yourself to analyze the market, control your risk management, or how to solve the problem of LOSS.

trading forex trading is not easy because the market itself also needs analysis and control of emotions for fear of a loss that could endanger trading account.

Yes although forex business very promising, but in fact not all people will suitable with this business, might we often hear if more than 90% trader get fail in forex and only few percent that able making regular money through this business, and need learning with long time process I think to become profitable trader

It keeps decreasing since more people gain better understanding about forex, and also more people who enter this business and keep trading which means the money inside circulated is big enough, It is more than $5 trillion turnover per day up to this post. Trading in forex is profitable but risky at the same time, and it is not that easy nor so freaking hard.

Forex trading is the business of buying and selling currencies. Today, the business is quite popular because of the many advantages that we can get from forex trading. therefore, we need to be able to have enough skill and good psychology to manage capital well to be trading with a maximum

Forex trading is the business of buying and selling currencies. Today, the business is quite popular because of the many advantages that we can get from forex trading. therefore, we need to be able to have enough skill and good psychology to manage capital well to be trading with a maximum

Besides profitable, keep in mind that this forex business also have big risks. Therefore it required to run the good analytical skills as well as trading psychology can be controlled. I also continue to train it in order to maximize the trade with FBS

Besides profitable, keep in mind that this forex business also have big risks. Therefore it required to run the good analytical skills as well as trading psychology can be controlled. I also continue to train it in order to maximize the trade with FBS

About risk management and money management still important in trading, but might there are trader that having strategy without stop loss because they relying with their free margin power, but for me will prefer use stop loss to manage the risk in trading because still felt comfortable with this way

It is important because that is the backbone of your trading. You may gain better understanding of how to reduce the risk by do a strict money management, with doing that you know how to choose the right lot size, how to set up stop loss. Such features will really helps you to control the risk and will make sure that you're on the line.

• 2 weeks later...

@myregister: Yes without doubt it is one of the backbone of trading, without it our account will collapse sooner or later. Even with risk management we can only delay the downfall if we don't have good strategy to make profit. Combine both and i am sure that you can survive in the wild and harsh forex market, but even that means you must struggling against it.

@myregister: Yes without doubt it is one of the backbone of trading, without it our account will collapse sooner or later. Even with risk management we can only delay the downfall if we don't have good strategy to make profit. Combine both and i am sure that you can survive in the wild and harsh forex market, but even that means you must struggling against it.

I wonder why you think that our account will collapse sooner or later, i mean if you have risk management you can lowering the risk but it doesn't mean your account will be lose, combined with a good strategy you may even outperform your previous trading records and suddenly find yourself in surplus and it means you able to get your money.

In forex trading, there are so many trader also trying using robot to manage their account, might one advantage using robot is will run more discipline in trading because robot created with logic and will work according command, but indeed not all robot can work well and always profitable, many robot also only causing failure and margin call account

certainly trader will be able to improve the profitability of trading done, so we will benefit greatly. Still, we should be able to do it consistently and continuously, so the ability we have will be increasing and the quality of trading will also be getting better.

So far if you consistent with your trading i am sure that you won't lose anything, but not in consistency to lose, it is consistency to make profit. If you miss it you must change the way you trade because i do believe that there are much changes you should apply.

So far if you consistent with your trading i am sure that you won't lose anything, but not in consistency to lose, it is consistency to make profit. If you miss it you must change the way you trade because i do believe that there are much changes you should apply.

Making consistent profit is almost goal many trader, but in fact to making profit consistently without good learning hence will difficult to making profit all the time, forex always as risky business and not always as trader able making perfect analysis all the time, sometime loss inevitable but of course as trader will learn from their mistake

Without learning it is not hard but not possible only miracle which could help you to achieve such a feat. Trading in forex also requires experience not just by learning, and learning in here is like read material or read someone's experience. To me experience is the best teacher for each traders, the most we trade the more we get experience

Developing a right strategy can be helpful in minimizing the risks associated with the forex trading, and such developments can only be possible by gaining experience through practice forex trading.

Yes this logic is not 100% right according to me, but what i want to argue here gaining experience is easy? Or is that really possible to be done in relatively shorter time just say 3 or 6 months? For me experience is important but knowledge which the source of trading is also important, it is something that collide to each other and you must need both in you career as the act to balance your trading so even you must take a loss standing make sure it is an intelligent one.