Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bitcoin related query

i see people posting bitcoin related links but i do not really understand that in how many days it is possible to accumulate even 1 bitcoin

since those sites pay bitcoins or satoshis in low amounts. Yeah there are some bitcoin doubler sites although

• 4 months later...

Bitcoin has become a commodity now and is accepted at many places. It's price has shown significant improvement that those sites which you are talking about aren't much lucrative options to earn it. Most of the traders are engaged in buying and selling it on different exchanges, maybe you can try your luck over there. That's my opinion but try to be safe as money is really hard to earn and easy to loose.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In my opinion, the idea behind bitcoin was to create a transnational, decentralised global currency. The developers behind bitcoin launched this project with the aim of creating an alternative to fiat currencies, which can simply be printed by central banks without limits. So, bitcoin’s market cap should actually be compared to, for example, M1, M2, and M3 money supplies in the US, or with the money supply in the Eurozone, China, and so on. What I mean to say is that bitcoin should be compared to money rather than companies. Bitcoin is not a company and was never intended to be, the trading platform of this cryptocurrency through derivatives in the financial markets is increasingly common. for that reason, the concerns of all of us are born.

Unfortunately, now it might take years to even collect 1BTC by common people! But life doesn’t end there; it is more to do with finding regular opportunities, as there is no shortage of it. Like right now, there is this highly awaited project Caviar set to get into the presale mode on 28th November, so such opportunities can be used, and can turn our life upside down!

Well that is true because BTC is all about who is the early bird catches the worm. So if you are the first then you will get the benefit of the first penguin. Since BTC is successful enough with the price more than $5000, it makes people come into it and make money from it thus make it harder for us newcomers to earn more.

But if you have quite big amount of money you still can start to mine the market by buy around 100 Nvidia GPUs or AMD GPUs or even the combination of both. Start mine and i am sure you will get considerable amount of money, when i said about those GPU i mean the strongest and the latest one. If you don't maybe you can get more by rent somebody to do that?

It is important to have total awareness about Bitcoin and the whole concept of it. Because without that it is not possible to go anywhere in this field. I have invested in the upcoming ICOs that got huge potential. And, it is great for me with Exsulcoin, as it’s absolutely amazing with their concept that is epic for the whole humanity due to base on Blockchain technology platform for refugee-led projects, which is just so amazing for the whole world.

CME Group’s announcement on Tuesday (October 31) that it intends to offer futures on Bitcoin this month sent the cryptocurrency surging past $6,400 for the first time; the group’s move has been viewed as bringing Bitcoin a step closer to acceptance within mainstream finance by placing it alongside the CME’s stable of futures on interest rates, stock indices, commodities and currencies. 

Bitcoin’s price has soared from $966 at the start of the year, breaking through the $5,000 mark for the first time on October 11 before settling at $6,362.65 in afternoon trading on October 31, up by 4% for the day. 

Read more here

Unfortunately, now it is even tougher to collect together 1 Bitcoin. But the opportunity still remains there; it is just changing its form. As the opportunity we had in past with Bitcoin, it is now available with the upcoming ICOs, so that is where we need to take interest. I love it a lot with the upcoming sensation that’s called CoinFi, it got everything you could wish and prefer to have when it comes to investments. It also is great with having up to 70% bonus during the first phase of presale that starts on December 4th!

Because the difficulty increased. Because a lot of people can do better with better equipment(ASIC) and the developer just trying to make it more fair with that even the unintended effect from that is out of the expectations and as you can see only big miner and collaborative miners who could make BTC.

CME Group’s announcement on Tuesday (October 31) that it intends to offer futures on Bitcoin this month sent the cryptocurrency surging past $6,400 for the first time; the group’s move has been viewed as bringing Bitcoin a step closer to acceptance within mainstream finance by placing it alongside the CME’s stable of futures on interest rates, stock indices, commodities and currencies. 

Bitcoin’s price has soared from $966 at the start of the year, breaking through the $5,000 mark for the first time on October 11 before settling at $6,362.65 in afternoon trading on October 31, up by 4% for the day. 
Read more here

So it seems that BTC as commodity is true isn't it? And i think it won't be a most used currency, it is just commodity like gold and to be a currency, BTC must be cheap, i think around $1-$2 per 1 BTC but that won't be coming true because BTC has lower supply in the market, it is not liquid enough too.

Like i said before, bitcoin is commodity no matter what. It will stay like that considering that a lot of people treated it as some kind of place to do tax evasion and also its limited supply make it like a gold. One thing which worry me is higher difficulty means the power will be concentrated in the hands of few. Not centralized but more like Oligarch.

Sure because bitcoin is using proof of work which requires higher power as more bitcoin mined, not like ethereum where is using proof of stake where you just need to open a wallet and let the connection do its work, which consume less energy than bitcoin, but Bitcoin price is already high enough make it like gold but with more value.

Getting 1 bitcoin with a price of almost 12.000 $ will take you a life time to get if not even more :P so that ship has sailed ... unless you cash out and buy one ... I for once don't have that much money so I'm looking into alternatives, like ethereum or litecoin even tho one coin really cought my eye... Deep Onion 100% anonymous on tor network and with price of 2$, I think it got some great potential into growing into something big, it's realtivly new coin since they are still doing airdrops, like 2 times a week. Last week I've gotten around 300$ worth of deep onion :) Could be worth chekking out... 

Do you hear about DeepOnion? It’s a anonymous crypto currency with strong developers and a big community. Soon will devs implementing new features (deepsend, votecentral, deepvault). That’s why is this coin a unique hidden gem. Look at DeepOnion!

I have discovered this amazing coin recently! And you are right the community is strong and the devs seems pretty active...i love the low supply only 25.000.000 Onions in total...i think this coin can easily compete with Dash and monero in the very next future..definetely a good investment at the moment..i have filled my bags when the price was around 1$ and now it's doubled ;)

If you feel like you have missed the train with bitcoin you should take a look at DeepOnion. It is a fairly new cryptocurrency with focus on privacy and anonimity that has lately grown a lot. The community is also very strong and helpful

If you feel like you have missed the train with bitcoin you should take a look at DeepOnion. It is a fairly new cryptocurrency with focus on privacy and anonimity that has lately grown a lot. The community is also very strong and helpful

I agree with that. I bought some ONION coins when price was about 1.08$. Current price is 2.2$. DeepOnion is very promising project with strong features and solid community.

I feel that investing into bitcoin is always a wise choice, but I am enjoying big profits from an altcoin these days known as DeepOnion. This coin was launched recently and I never expected it to take off like it did. DeepOnion has the potential to rival the likes of Monero and Dash. I advise you guys to check it out.

Getting 1 bitcoin with a price of almost 12.000 $ will take you a life time to get if not even more :P so that ship has sailed ... unless you cash out and buy one ... I for once don't have that much money so I'm looking into alternatives, like ethereum or litecoin even tho one coin really cought my eye... Deep Onion 100% anonymous on tor network and with price of 2$, I think it got some great potential into growing into something big, it's realtivly new coin since they are still doing airdrops, like 2 times a week. Last week I've gotten around 300$ worth of deep onion :) Could be worth chekking out... 

Well, since a lot of people are talking about Deeponion on this forum (and other crypto forum too)i went and checked their website, whitepaper and forum. Welll i must say i'm pretty impressed with their work and i joined the deeponion hype wagon lol

I think a 100% anonymous cryptocurrency like this is really the future and what crypto world needs!

It's always wise to invest in bitcoin because it's the most known crypto but its price is too high to collect 1 BTC.

Why don't you try DeepOnion, like mentioned above it allows a more secure and fast transactions than bitcoin;

The fees are a lot lower than most cryptos (especially btc)

Offers a unique feature, "deepvault", allowing to verify the file integrity over time;

Has 19 Airdrops left to get free onions!!

I feel that investing into bitcoin is always a wise choice, but I am enjoying big profits from an altcoin these days known as DeepOnion. This coin was launched recently and I never expected it to take off like it did. DeepOnion has the potential to rival the likes of Monero and Dash. I advise you guys to check it out.

For someone who do believe that bitcoin price will keep rising without any chance to drop? For sure yes. I see that next year the price still able to rise, the problem is  the cap. I think when it reaches near the limit it will start to show a signal to keep falling deeper and it is not good for those who speculate isn't it?

• 1 month later...