Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

bitcoin related query

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

bigboss

bigboss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

i see people posting bitcoin related links but i do not really understand that in how many days it is possible to accumulate even 1 bitcoin

since those sites pay bitcoins or satoshis in low amounts. Yeah there are some bitcoin doubler sites although

bigxy

bigxy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Bitcoin has become a commodity now and is accepted at many places. It's price has shown significant improvement that those sites which you are talking about aren't much lucrative options to earn it. Most of the traders are engaged in buying and selling it on different exchanges, maybe you can try your luck over there. That's my opinion but try to be safe as money is really hard to earn and easy to loose.

Latham Lapard

Latham Lapard

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

You need to realize that Bitcoin is not just the only part; the whole Crypto industry is full of potential and can make one gain massively.

Josesv

Josesv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

In my opinion, the idea behind bitcoin was to create a transnational, decentralised global currency. The developers behind bitcoin launched this project with the aim of creating an alternative to fiat currencies, which can simply be printed by central banks without limits. So, bitcoin’s market cap should actually be compared to, for example, M1, M2, and M3 money supplies in the US, or with the money supply in the Eurozone, China, and so on. What I mean to say is that bitcoin should be compared to money rather than companies. Bitcoin is not a company and was never intended to be, the trading platform of this cryptocurrency through derivatives in the financial markets is increasingly common. for that reason, the concerns of all of us are born.

Latham Lapard

Latham Lapard

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Unfortunately, now it might take years to even collect 1BTC by common people! But life doesn’t end there; it is more to do with finding regular opportunities, as there is no shortage of it. Like right now, there is this highly awaited project Caviar set to get into the presale mode on 28th November, so such opportunities can be used, and can turn our life upside down!

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,417 posts

Well that is true because BTC is all about who is the early bird catches the worm. So if you are the first then you will get the benefit of the first penguin. Since BTC is successful enough with the price more than $5000, it makes people come into it and make money from it thus make it harder for us newcomers to earn more.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,926 posts

But if you have quite big amount of money you still can start to mine the market by buy around 100 Nvidia GPUs or AMD GPUs or even the combination of both. Start mine and i am sure you will get considerable amount of money, when i said about those GPU i mean the strongest and the latest one. If you don't maybe you can get more by rent somebody to do that?

Ashley Cole

Ashley Cole

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

It is important to have total awareness about Bitcoin and the whole concept of it. Because without that it is not possible to go anywhere in this field. I have invested in the upcoming ICOs that got huge potential. And, it is great for me with Exsulcoin, as it’s absolutely amazing with their concept that is epic for the whole humanity due to base on Blockchain technology platform for refugee-led projects, which is just so amazing for the whole world.

Irina Malcova

Irina Malcova

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
CME Group’s announcement on Tuesday (October 31) that it intends to offer futures on Bitcoin this month sent the cryptocurrency surging past $6,400 for the first time; the group’s move has been viewed as bringing Bitcoin a step closer to acceptance within mainstream finance by placing it alongside the CME’s stable of futures on interest rates, stock indices, commodities and currencies. 

Bitcoin’s price has soared from $966 at the start of the year, breaking through the $5,000 mark for the first time on October 11 before settling at $6,362.65 in afternoon trading on October 31, up by 4% for the day. 
Read more here

Alick Bannerman

Alick Bannerman

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Unfortunately, now it is even tougher to collect together 1 Bitcoin. But the opportunity still remains there; it is just changing its form. As the opportunity we had in past with Bitcoin, it is now available with the upcoming ICOs, so that is where we need to take interest. I love it a lot with the upcoming sensation that’s called CoinFi, it got everything you could wish and prefer to have when it comes to investments. It also is great with having up to 70% bonus during the first phase of presale that starts on December 4th!

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,926 posts

Because the difficulty increased. Because a lot of people can do better with better equipment(ASIC) and the developer just trying to make it more fair with that even the unintended effect from that is out of the expectations and as you can see only big miner and collaborative miners who could make BTC.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,417 posts

CME Group’s announcement on Tuesday (October 31) that it intends to offer futures on Bitcoin this month sent the cryptocurrency surging past $6,400 for the first time; the group’s move has been viewed as bringing Bitcoin a step closer to acceptance within mainstream finance by placing it alongside the CME’s stable of futures on interest rates, stock indices, commodities and currencies. 

Bitcoin’s price has soared from $966 at the start of the year, breaking through the $5,000 mark for the first time on October 11 before settling at $6,362.65 in afternoon trading on October 31, up by 4% for the day. 
Read more here

So it seems that BTC as commodity is true isn't it? And i think it won't be a most used currency, it is just commodity like gold and to be a currency, BTC must be cheap, i think around $1-$2 per 1 BTC but that won't be coming true because BTC has lower supply in the market, it is not liquid enough too.