Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by Blueskybinary.com and Freshforex.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Blueskybinary

Freshforex

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Comparing Trading to Traditional Work

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts
Really, in forex we can generate profits that match our expectations. But do not forget, we must really get through the process with hard work and earnest. Because in the forex it will never have an instant.

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Really, in forex we can generate profits that match our expectations. But do not forget, we must really get through the process with hard work and earnest. Because in the forex it will never have an instant.

Might we can making triple money from forex trading only few day trading, but most important I think is we can making profit consistently, and if we already having profitable system trading hence forex business will become reliable business as source of income

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts

Because consistent profit is a goal for some traders who want to make trding forex as their main job. Not easy to be able to generate profits consistently, karend i need a trader with the best management skills and skills. Therefore I always practice and learn to be able to reach it with Tickmill.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,854 posts

Not easy for sure but still not impossible, compared to the traditional work foreign exchange is more flexible even yeah not easy, it has flexible time hours you can trade tonight or tomorrow morning, all the decision is up to the trader also it offers various way to earn with not just one single way.