Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Comparing Trading to Traditional Work

analyst75

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generating good profit on trading forex is not easy althoough possible, but this is difficult task, without patience and good understanding with the market hence will difficult to making good profit on trading, if compare with traditional work, might forex is remain risky but all business has own risk and in forex if we can manage the risk properly still possible making good profit

• 3 weeks later...

Generating good profit on trading forex is not easy althoough possible, but this is difficult task, without patience and good understanding with the market hence will difficult to making good profit on trading, if compare with traditional work, might forex is remain risky but all business has own risk and in forex if we can manage the risk properly still possible making good profit

Possible as long as you follow the rules, and also with just few loss doesn't mean that somebody should stop trading, before i got margin call and lose few hundred bucks but still able to recover myself even with much struggle. The key is in risk management if you able to manage the risk without violate the main rules of risk management you'll be safe.

Possible as long as you follow the rules, and also with just few loss doesn't mean that somebody should stop trading, before i got margin call and lose few hundred bucks but still able to recover myself even with much struggle. The key is in risk management if you able to manage the risk without violate the main rules of risk management you'll be safe.

When we compared forex with other traditional works i think there will be the same, i mean in the business not jobs like working under somebody's company or become a civil servant and similar jobs. If we want to discuss more about RM then that would ended up the same because on traditional business and modern one such as forex, risk management still important.

• 4 weeks later...

When we compared forex with other traditional works i think there will be the same, i mean in the business not jobs like working under somebody's company or become a civil servant and similar jobs. If we want to discuss more about RM then that would ended up the same because on traditional business and modern one such as forex, risk management still important.

The thing with forex is that it can bring one financial freedom. And if a person achieve that then there is nothing that trader needs anymore. But a trader should always be prepared for any outcome. So another source of income would be better in case something goes wrong with forex trading. And many people are in this business they want to quit their job.

Very well, because to be able to generate profit in the forex is not easy, traders should really be able to better in improving the tarding capabilities it has. Because inside the forex it will never be an instant, traders should really be able to better in improving their trading skills.

First of all it seems we need to make it clear what kind of traditional work that we want to compare here to forex, because if we want to be honest forex is also an ancient business with the retouch. It seems like modern business now thanks to internet. Compared to maybe other offline jobs, forex is more advanced but riskier at the same time.

First of all it seems we need to make it clear what kind of traditional work that we want to compare here to forex, because if we want to be honest forex is also an ancient business with the retouch. It seems like modern business now thanks to internet. Compared to maybe other offline jobs, forex is more advanced but riskier at the same time.

Yeah, forex is risky but it also give us chance. As a trader, we need to understand it. That's why experienced trader always advice to start trading with demo account, prepare ourselves before we use real account. You also can maximize demo account in FXB, there are forex articles too for their clients

Yeah, forex is risky but it also give us chance. As a trader, we need to understand it. That's why experienced trader always advice to start trading with demo account, prepare ourselves before we use real account. You also can maximize demo account in FXB, there are forex articles too for their clients

So that is why I said before we need to make it clear what kind of traditional works we want to compare if that is like those offline jobs then the discussion could continue. Traditional work gives us chance too, so do forex. I think the main problem is not that, it is the flexibility of working hours which makes modern jobs like FX more popular.

• 3 months later...

As good as possible traders are to always diligent in improving the ability of good trading, forex business is a very large risk business. And demo account can be used for us practice will be good and correct trading management, where we will more understand will this trading profitable when plunge in real trading

• 2 weeks later...

very well, the existing trading skills should be able to be upgraded with the best possible, it is necessary for traders to be more maximal again in managing the existing trading activities when in a real account.

Skill trading ability that is one of our most important in business run, because by reminding a business that the risk is very large, so continue to try in learning to better the science of trading owned, because the better science tradaing owned it will be better we also run forexnya business with the maximum

Forex market is an over the counter market that offers virtual trading and global platform to the people of whole world. There is no specific boundary of this market, and that’s why there are some infrastructural differences between forex trading and traditional work. Such as forex is a 24 hour market, trader can trade 24/7, it is not necessary for traders to present at the trading places since it can be done via EA trading and also can be traded from home or office, where trader may want.

because traders will really need the ability to analyze the good and true, it will be necessary for traders to become better and can be more leverage in seeing opportunities and risks that exist with better again.

Trading ability is indeed the most important thing, because with us already have the skills of maximum trading skills, traders can trade profitable. In the existing forex risk business is very large, so traders need to learn and learn agat we understand the management of trading profitable

When it comes to between forex and traditional works, forex has its own advantages which makes it better than traditional works(in this case 9-5 works). It is more flexible and guess what? you can be your own boss and you can earn more than your current boss but with bigger risk and bigger capital for sure.

When it comes to between forex and traditional works, forex has its own advantages which makes it better than traditional works(in this case 9-5 works). It is more flexible and guess what? you can be your own boss and you can earn more than your current boss but with bigger risk and bigger capital for sure.

So true but achieving that status sure is a rough ride. If someone can achieve that kind of position then yeah that person will have more than his boss and above all can live a life which he or she has always dreamt of.

So true but achieving that status sure is a rough ride. If someone can achieve that kind of position then yeah that person will have more than his boss and above all can live a life which he or she has always dreamt of.

Well in fact forex is like that isn't it? I mean we are our own boss. It is like freelancer but with slightly difference. You earn for yourselves, you trade for yourselves, and this is an active investment that you manage by yourself. It isn't PAMM where you put your money in somebody's account.

Well in fact forex is like that isn't it? I mean we are our own boss. It is like freelancer but with slightly difference. You earn for yourselves, you trade for yourselves, and this is an active investment that you manage by yourself. It isn't PAMM where you put your money in somebody's account.

Well it's a matter of perspective. I agree that we are our own boss. But also a PAMM trader only trades for himself with other's money. If he makes profit then he will attract investors and get more from his profit. In forex trading we don't need to sell anything.

I really agree with that, because that's why traders should be able to have sufficient trading skills and fund management and maximum risk to be better able to survive in a real account with results that match what is expected.

That is their own risk, you can compare forex with freelancer, and this is what i like about forex. Compared to the other traditional works or conventional jobs where you work under boss, the only equal traditional works with the current modern forex is actually an entrepreneur itself.