Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Comparing Trading to Traditional Work

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts
Really, in forex we can generate profits that match our expectations. But do not forget, we must really get through the process with hard work and earnest. Because in the forex it will never have an instant.

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Really, in forex we can generate profits that match our expectations. But do not forget, we must really get through the process with hard work and earnest. Because in the forex it will never have an instant.

Might we can making triple money from forex trading only few day trading, but most important I think is we can making profit consistently, and if we already having profitable system trading hence forex business will become reliable business as source of income

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Because consistent profit is a goal for some traders who want to make trding forex as their main job. Not easy to be able to generate profits consistently, karend i need a trader with the best management skills and skills. Therefore I always practice and learn to be able to reach it with Tickmill.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Not easy for sure but still not impossible, compared to the traditional work foreign exchange is more flexible even yeah not easy, it has flexible time hours you can trade tonight or tomorrow morning, all the decision is up to the trader also it offers various way to earn with not just one single way.

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts
Yes forex business having benefit having flexible time, because market open 24 hours 5 day a week, different with traditional market which having working hours on certain time, and usually at night will closed, and also trading forex is simple we can making transaction on the market with single click

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Really, we can to generate big profits, but for that kind requires good trading management and correct in order to pass the process that is good dnegan. For it is in need of training and learning by traders in order to get maximum results.

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts
Generating good profit on trading forex is not easy althoough possible, but this is difficult task, without patience and good understanding with the market hence will difficult to making good profit on trading, if compare with traditional work, might forex is remain risky but all business has own risk and in forex if we can manage the risk properly still possible making good profit

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,916 posts

Generating good profit on trading forex is not easy althoough possible, but this is difficult task, without patience and good understanding with the market hence will difficult to making good profit on trading, if compare with traditional work, might forex is remain risky but all business has own risk and in forex if we can manage the risk properly still possible making good profit

Possible as long as you follow the rules, and also with just few loss doesn't mean that somebody should stop trading, before i got margin call and lose few hundred bucks but still able to recover myself even with much struggle. The key is in risk management if you able to manage the risk without violate the main rules of risk management you'll be safe.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Possible as long as you follow the rules, and also with just few loss doesn't mean that somebody should stop trading, before i got margin call and lose few hundred bucks but still able to recover myself even with much struggle. The key is in risk management if you able to manage the risk without violate the main rules of risk management you'll be safe.

When we compared forex with other traditional works i think there will be the same, i mean in the business not jobs like working under somebody's company or become a civil servant and similar jobs. If we want to discuss more about RM then that would ended up the same because on traditional business and modern one such as forex, risk management still important.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 643 posts

When we compared forex with other traditional works i think there will be the same, i mean in the business not jobs like working under somebody's company or become a civil servant and similar jobs. If we want to discuss more about RM then that would ended up the same because on traditional business and modern one such as forex, risk management still important.

The thing with forex is that it can bring one financial freedom. And if a person achieve that then there is nothing that trader needs anymore. But a trader should always be prepared for any outcome. So another source of income would be better in case something goes wrong with forex trading. And many people are in this business they want to quit their job.

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Very well, because to be able to generate profit in the forex is not easy, traders should really be able to better in improving the tarding capabilities it has. Because inside the forex it will never be an instant, traders should really be able to better in improving their trading skills.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,916 posts

First of all it seems we need to make it clear what kind of traditional work that we want to compare here to forex, because if we want to be honest forex is also an ancient business with the retouch. It seems like modern business now thanks to internet. Compared to maybe other offline jobs, forex is more advanced but riskier at the same time.

raniya

raniya

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

First of all it seems we need to make it clear what kind of traditional work that we want to compare here to forex, because if we want to be honest forex is also an ancient business with the retouch. It seems like modern business now thanks to internet. Compared to maybe other offline jobs, forex is more advanced but riskier at the same time.

Yeah, forex is risky but it also give us chance. As a trader, we need to understand it. That's why experienced trader always advice to start trading with demo account, prepare ourselves before we use real account. You also can maximize demo account in FXB, there are forex articles too for their clients

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,916 posts

Yeah, forex is risky but it also give us chance. As a trader, we need to understand it. That's why experienced trader always advice to start trading with demo account, prepare ourselves before we use real account. You also can maximize demo account in FXB, there are forex articles too for their clients

So that is why I said before we need to make it clear what kind of traditional works we want to compare if that is like those offline jobs then the discussion could continue. Traditional work gives us chance too, so do forex. I think the main problem is not that, it is the flexibility of working hours which makes modern jobs like FX more popular.

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Because if we as a trader can manage the trading we have with good and true, automatic profit in the can will be maximal. Because everything is back to good and correct trading management. Good and proper management must be accompanied by sufficient trading capability.