Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AUDCHF Technical Analysis

pepy

AUDCHF based on 1 hour time frame chart indicated that the price is under bullish sentiment right now, it is clear with EMA100 is moving below the candle and also Parabolic SAR. RSI and Stoch both rise to level 66 and level 70 respectively, while the resistance which become the next target is located at 0.7750 which become another testing point.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AUDCHF on 30M chart showed us a candlestick three inside pattern where the price is actually under bearish sentiment and it may fall deeper. RSI(14) and Stochastic (5,3,3) both observed to fall down towards level 58 and level 43 respectively. Bias is totally bearish and targetting the low are at 0.7670

• 4 months later...

EMA100 and Parabolic SAR in this chart is showing a strong signal for bearish and AUDCHF also failed to break the pivot instead make a turning point to fall towards the first support line. RSI and Stochastic here are both giving the bearish signals. If this pair able to break that first support line it may fall further and reached the range between 0.7314 - 0.7293

Oversold and Rejection by R1 indicated a further bullish sentiment and not to mention that RSI and Stochastic also on the overbought zone which means this pair sooner will make a reversal.  Parabolic SAR is positively bearish but MACD seems a bit flat on this chart. Based on my prediction i think AUDCHF may fall further and touch 0.7330

Oversold and Rejection by R1 indicated a further bullish sentiment and not to mention that RSI and Stochastic also on the overbought zone which means this pair sooner will make a reversal. Parabolic SAR is positively bearish but MACD seems a bit flat on this chart. Based on my prediction i think AUDCHF may fall further and touch 0.7330

AUDCHF Is already trading at 0.7330??

You have also mentioned about RSI and Stochastic Oversold and Overbought zone. But have not mentioned the timeframe.

Please be specific about the time frame so that members can understand your signal better.

Provide a relevant chart reference which you are mentioning in all your posts.

Without time frame or chart reference the post is of no use for members.