SolidSnake21

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Am very very Sad to lose my account with this program,my sister use my P.C and signup with this site ...without my knowledg Next day when i tried to login i got a massege your account has been cancell.because of two account on one i.p ..i love them paying on time

That is really disappointing because this site is really legit as you know i got paid here on time as always and my problem always resolved including payment that is not receive. So far, i requested another payment as to make it early as always.

• 3 weeks later...

Really disappointed that my request is being cancelled for unknown reason. So know I have still 30+ cents request and will have the payment in the next payment process. Still continue to click here as Im getting some cents here rather than other ptc that it is still new.

I am a member for this site for so long but it is taking so much time to reach the minimum payout no matter how much i clicked the ads or read the emails. I have two referals but they are not active. But one good thing is the admin is honest and pays members.

@riddick, are they offering a lower minimum payout if you request it through LR? Seems like others who request it are receiving at leasr a few dollars, and you already receive when even less than a dollar.

When I receive emails from them, they always go to my spam folder and I don't know which ones are real paid emails or not, and at the end of the day I someitmes accidentally click empty folder and then lose all the emails. Therefore unable to read, and earn from the site....

I'm a bit confused how DonkeyMails work... Can those who had been here for a long time shed some light?

If there are sign-up offers and the offer is a website that you already signed-up with before can i still sign-up using another email account?

I've been hearing that this is a very good website and already registered here but still confused on how to efficiently make money from it.