Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

A good money managment system can give you success

Levie

Safe you from lose and even at one point will help you to recover more of you previous losses. To me a good money/risk management in forex is just like a life guard, where people can trade with less worry that their accounts will be blowing up someday thanks to their bad risk management. I always asked people who just start forex to learn this first.

You are doing a good thing by asking people to learn first. This is the first thing every person who is interested in forex must do. I also suggest people to learn first before starting. Those who listen is good for them.

You are doing a good thing by asking people to learn first. This is the first thing every person who is interested in forex must do. I also suggest people to learn first before starting. Those who listen is good for them.

Yes learning is a must this is why we should take the first step into insert some basic forex knowledge as the foundation, this is including how to manage the risk or money. By having a good risk management/ money management i am sure for 100% you can sustain your account, maybe not as successful as those big players but you sure will able to survive in this unforgiving business.

I do agree with this thread, it is very clear a good risk management doesn't just cut the loss rate and helps us to cover our own ass, but risk management also help us to control our trading profit. With a strict and strong risk management, in future it will be easier for trader to keep trading with less worry.

Yes learning is a must this is why we should take the first step into insert some basic forex knowledge as the foundation, this is including how to manage the risk or money. By having a good risk management/ money management i am sure for 100% you can sustain your account, maybe not as successful as those big players but you sure will able to survive in this unforgiving business.

No one can start as an expert. Those big boys out there also started as newbies at some point. Through learning and applying knowledge they have created something that can bring them profit in the long run. Although they have some advantage over us retail traders, but that is not a big factor in my opinion. We can also make profit without those advantages the thing is we have to have a good trading plan.

• 2 weeks later...

I really agree with that. which must be emphasized is that traders should be able to become better and become more leverage in training in order to get good trading skills, because to be an expert in forex it requires a process that is not for a moment.

To always in improving the ability of trading it is one way that we must run, because with always to continue in the level of good trading ability then we can facilitate the gain and can survive in forex. Forex trading will be successful for traders who already have the maximum trading science

• 4 weeks later...

so it is very important for traders to be better at improving their trading ability in order to better and more maximal again in mengelo9la trading activities held in real Tickmill account. traders can take advantage of Tickmill demo accounts as a means to practice and learn.

In improving that ability is one way that must be run. Forex business is a business that is not an easy thing to run, but the business needs to process in learning where to facilitate us in achieving profits consistently

To always in improving the ability of trading it is one way that we must run, because with always to continue in the level of good trading ability then we can facilitate the gain and can survive in forex. Forex trading will be successful for traders who already have the maximum trading science

Only knowledge is not enough for a trader. A trader also needs to use that knowledge to bring positive pips to his account. Good trading ability does not develop with just reading and a trader needs to practice long time to gain good trading ability.

Experience and experience is what you need, if you want to master something including this manage the risk/money then you must practice and depend on knowledge alone won't make you superior or better. Remember practice makes perfect but i prefer to say practice makes you better than before. A good management will help you to cover losses, or to sustain your account for a very very long period.

very well, trading experience owned by traders should be able to continue to be improved so that it could be better in helping traders to become more confident. I also take advantage of demo account contest from tickmill to get better in improving profits and trading experience.

In improving the ability of trading is one way that we must run, this forex business is a business where the risk is very large, so traders to continue in learning for the purpose can facilitate in the time will be trading in real trading with instaforex, so the benefits in consistent will be obtained if we have maximum knowledge of trading owned

I really agree with that. traders who have a target to succeed in the forex would not have to be able to better and can be more leverage in increasing their trading skills, it is concerned because for can generate profit trader will need the skill of trading sufficient.

With the desire to be successful in a forex business this is not an instant, because the risk is very large, so traders to keep trying in learning, which to facilitate we will understand for better trading performance, and as long as not maximal trading science owned, preferably trader to keep trying in learning

if the trader is intending to achieve success in the forex, it would be better for traders to have a daily target to be achieved, it is necessary to be able to train the trader's trades for better motivation and can be maximal again.

Having a daily target is a really bad idea in my opinion. Achieving daily target is extremely difficult and why put so much pressure on yourself. There are many ways to achieve success and my preferred would be less stressful ones.

Every financial market requires a good deal of money management from its users. Forex as being a financial market where currencies are exchanges requires a systematic money management from the traders in order to gain success. A trader should decide few things and craft his strategies and manage his money as per these:

·         How a trader will allocate its money, whether it will his own money or from leverage money.

·         What is investment time frame, whether it will short term or long term.

·         How much profit you want to earn, etc.

Having a daily target is a really bad idea in my opinion. Achieving daily target is extremely difficult and why put so much pressure on yourself. There are many ways to achieve success and my preferred would be less stressful ones.

But not impossible thing. Usually only big institution which implemented daily profit strategy or scalpers who need something like daily profit. But in the end, it is all about how people manage the money, with a good risk management/money management we can get out from nothing.

But not impossible thing. Usually only big institution which implemented daily profit strategy or scalpers who need something like daily profit. But in the end, it is all about how people manage the money, with a good risk management/money management we can get out from nothing.

Big players in this market have many advantages over us (retail traders). They can even arbitrage with their expensive tools they use. Us retail traders can not get even near them. So my opinion was based on us retail traders. There is no point in thinking about them and hoping they will do any good to us.

The key in forex is not just making money but also how to reduce the risk, it is common knowledge to all foreign exchange traders that we will never make profit every single day, or forever. Sometimes we lose after one or two profitable trading. With good risk management our loss still lower than our profitable trading.

The key in forex is not just making money but also how to reduce the risk, it is common knowledge to all foreign exchange traders that we will never make profit every single day, or forever. Sometimes we lose after one or two profitable trading. With good risk management our loss still lower than our profitable trading.

The bottom line for us to enter in a forex business that we are to continue in the level of good trading ability, by reminding the risk is very large, so traders are to continue in the level of good trading ability so that we can to trading well and correctly. While we still have to continue to learn we will certainly facilitate the management of good and true trading and able to profit achieved

Good money management will help us maximize our trading capital. It's very needed here. I think, we can start with small amount first. Try to manage it and earn maximal result. Even there are many broker which provide account with small minimum deposit amount, like in FXB Trading. Try to maximize to increase our trading skills in managing money in real trading and real risk