Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

A good money managment system can give you success

Levie

Good money management and risk management this is important for trader because forex market move very dynamic and unpredictable, with always keep discipline using risk management hence as trader will able to maintain account longer life and can survive and get more opportunity to making new trading

That’s really true, low trading lot size always help us to avoid big losses in our trading! On the other hand, money management is key point of Forex business, that means; only gamblers are comfortable with aggressive trading lot size! This is way, new traders should start their trading life with low trading lot size!

In trading forex actually the trend market move very dynamic and unpredictable , without manage money using proper money management, hence will difficult to survive and defending in forex business, because forex is great business but also risky, and to making profit consistently through forex is not easy

• 3 weeks later...

To minimize the risk and also to make your capital intact without unecessary losses and thought. Money management in forex is playing important part since traders will think much of it especially when you want to take a decision to spend 1/2, 1/4, or even 1/5 of your total capital to open a position. If you are smart enough, it will help you.

Cash managment and hazard control framework are the proper thing for any beginner broker in the forex advertise in the event that you are exchanging the forex showcase then never go out on a limb that is not balanced. 

Chance administration is the correct instrument for achievement ensuring.

good management and correct it should be accompanied by adequate trading skills. because if we as traders can manage the trading that we have properly, automatic profit in the can would be the maximum.

In daily trading as trader will always trying hard to make better result on trading, they will learn and analyze the market daily because if they having plan as intraday trading hence monitoring the chart to analyze is important

• 3 weeks later...

I will say that a good money management can save your capital so that you can earn profit. Managing money with risk is important trick in trading and none should avoid it, at least for live account.

Yes money management is important and risk management too, this is also very important which as trader need to always keep discipline with risk management to prevent from big loss in single transaction, and to keep discipline also need high intention because if trader always emotion usually will break rules risk management

MM and RM have an important role in successful trading if a trader can be noticed as well. but if a trader is not overly concerned with MM and RM in trading activity, I think it would be difficult to be mendapt benefits and minimize its risks.

Yes no doubt about this matter, risk management and money manbagemenet is key to maintain account longer life, strict risk management will giving more opportunity to making more transaction again, and good money management will calculating risk on every lot and how much equity they have, trading like as gambling usually can't long run in forex business

important for traders to pay attention to MM and RM. but if a trader is not too concerned with MM and RM in its trading activities, I think it would be difficult to make a profit and minimize its risks. therefore when trading with Tickmill I always pay attention to MM and RM that I've had.

important for traders to pay attention to MM and RM. but if a trader is not too concerned with MM and RM in its trading activities, I think it would be difficult to make a profit and minimize its risks. therefore when trading with Tickmill I always pay attention to MM and RM that I've had.

Yes this is important for trader always trading with risk management and money management, because we will easily to manage the risk if we can discipline during trading with always using risk management and money management, forex trading is not only about target profit, but also about risk management

• 1 month later...

I will say that a good money management can save your capital so that you can earn profit. Managing money with risk is important trick in trading and none should avoid it, at least for live account.

Well said. I also say similar thing. As long as one has capital he or she is in the game. If one loses the capital then there is no tomorrow to trade the next opportunity. So before gaining always think about saving what you have.

• 4 weeks later...

I better suggest invest to that extent that we can afford to loose, forex trading is very professional market and it does not spare anyone who make mistakes.

Yes forex however is risky and not always we can making profit on trading which sometime also loss will occured, and with spent money that afford to lose hence we will more enjoy on trading and not disturbed overall financial if facing with failure, good money management started from when we making first deposit

I think no any trader along their trading career will having capability to trading without loss, loss is part in trading, so on trading forex also as trader will always trade based on money management and risk management, with experience and learning will possible will making better skill trading to managed account

I think no any trader along their trading career will having capability to trading without loss, loss is part in trading, so on trading forex also as trader will always trade based on money management and risk management, with experience and learning will possible will making better skill trading to managed account

Losses are always there in any business, so with it we can be more active in doing for the course of good trading with always do in learning, forex business is more to the skills of trading skills owned for success obtained

Good money management also need accompained with good risk management which on trading without money management and risk management hence will difficult to manage money and might will facing many difficulties how to making profit from forex, risk management and money management is two thing that very important for trader

Good money management also need accompained with good risk management which on trading without money management and risk management hence will difficult to manage money and might will facing many difficulties how to making profit from forex, risk management and money management is two thing that very important for trader

We are in the course of trading it is necessary to understand really well to run this trading well, so traders to get profitability we need to always have the ability in good trading management in order to facilitate us in get profit easily, and we can survive in running trading Forex with instaforex

We are in the course of trading it is necessary to understand really well to run this trading well, so traders to get profitability we need to always have the ability in good trading management in order to facilitate us in get profit easily, and we can survive in running trading Forex with instaforex

Why trader need money management, because as trader can't control the market, as they can possible should trading with follow the trend market, if they can trading with having good ability to identity the trend, and learn many factor the cause movement any currency, it will help them to making profit from trading forex