Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

A good money managment system can give you success

Levie

We all know that discipline is the key to success.In Forex its very necessary.If you wanna be a successful trader you must have a good money management system.You can not be succeed without it.Try not to risk all your capital.Make your best analysis of the market and trade carefully.I think you will be succeeded soon.

Without able to manage your risk i don't see any chance for traders to be able to survive in wild world of foreign exchange. Combine volatile situation and high margin forex market is actually without mercy, and with proper risk management you may ended this unfortunate events.

Money managment and risk control system are the right thing for any newbie trader in the forex market if you are trading in the forex market then never take or accept risk that is not rational.

Risk management is the right instrument for success making for sure.

Proper risk managment will provide you something you never expected and keep your trade well polishing

This is not and never bad idea good money managment will always bring traders success that is why we need to follow and apply the money managment process for us to get succeeded forex trading is not easy but with role we can succeed.

Practice make us perfect constant practice is one of the way forward it bring more success to the trader trade which is good for all issue

Proper money managment is very important when its come to the business of forex market now I can equally tell you that forex is a good business so for you to earn more then apply good money managment.

Infact this was what my mentor tell me back then that I should embrasse the process of money managment as this could help save me from M.C

Of course, since forex is risky side from trying to optimized our profit we're trying to reduce the risk especially to those unecessary risk, right? Risk management is the best bet for this issue, by apply strict risk management our chance to lose will be lower than ever thus improving our overall status.

• 3 weeks later...

good money management is very important for traders because to have good money management will make us survive and therefore, we need to always have a good money management will give our chance to be able to manage capital for longer so that we will find success trading

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, it is right. Good money management means that you able to control the risk means that you can make profit since some portion of your loss eliminated. This is a good news for anyone and bad news. I don't have to tell the good news but the bad news is that money management looks easy but can be quite hard. It is closely related of how to contain your bad emotions which let it influenced you.

Yes, that is true logic  uncle gober. Money management means we are reduce the risk and even we lose few times it doesn't mean we will end our trading because of one or two mistakes. We become resilient with the market react and what happened with us after that. Good money management which could give you something like that.

In forex as trader need develop good mindset about forex,forex is not easy way to get rich at short time, and manage money with good money management will very advisable for all trader, and with strict money management hence any trader will having more chances to making many transaction, because in fact about money management very important to manage money in uncertainty market condition

In forex as trader need develop good mindset about forex,forex is not easy way to get rich at short time, and manage money with good money management will very advisable for all trader, and with strict money management hence any trader will having more chances to making many transaction, because in fact about money management very important to manage money in uncertainty market condition

Agree. Although, Forex is not a gambling game that we can use our gut feelings to do trading. It's better to learn through simulation first.

I think we already know this all, and by use our own logic good management system truly gives us better trading, right? We lose once it is fine, we lose the second trading our account still fine and even up to the tenth our account won't go down. So good management system is a system where your account won't blowin up just in few seconds or few months because of small to medium mistakes.

Yes no doubt about money management is very important for trader, like as some success trader they giving advice for newbie in trading required good money management and also good mindset, develop good mindset about forex will making trading activty get relax and far away from emotion because as trader will realized if not always they can win all the time

Basically it could give you something like that, profit which you all want, but it is not always what we think good money management is only lowering our loss, it is just for the sake of limiting the risk. But if you want to get profit ignoring the manage thingy, it is the duty of your trading analysis and/or strategies, because this is lead to the path of profits.

But it also help us to open more chance to get profit, at least overall of our trading depend on that so we have chance to make money. So it is actually depend on your view but i must say trading is not just about accuracy but it is also a clear management, how we are able to lower the risk so even if we lose we can get our lose a payback.

• 4 months later...

I won’t say it will give us 100% success, but it definitely increases the chances, so we need to make sure we have good money management in place in order to get it all working in our favor. I get the highest possible bonus with FreshForex which goes up to 101% and is use able too, so all this is simply fascinating and helps so much in absorbing the pressure.

Good money management help much in forex trading, this is also like as weapon for many trader to defend in forex market that very cruel and unpredicatable, good money management indeed not giving one hundred percent will success but help much to reached success in trading, but beside good money management also about risk management that also important in trading

Agree with the title. On a youtube interview I saw a trader saying that one of his trader friend loses 95% of his trades but the 5% wins he gets covers all losses. The key behind it is proper money management.

Yes many information about good money management and risk management is very important in trading, and in fact many trader get fail in trading, and only few percent that able generated good income through forex, and we all trader will hope also become profitable trader althugh not easy

Yes many information about good money management and risk management is very important in trading, and in fact many trader get fail in trading, and only few percent that able generated good income through forex, and we all trader will hope also become profitable trader althugh not easy

Money related things are never easy and forex market is the biggest money market out there. So it is not supposed to be easy. We have to overcome all the difficulties and find a way to make us some profit in this market.