Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Advice about trading

2 hours ago, nanamage said:

As a beginner in forex trading, I have to be disciplined in improving my trading skills. I'm very interested in forex and always excited to open a website from Freshforex because I know there is always something fresh and interesting to look forward to and learn.

9ed0dab938d36169648991e7fc512e8f.png

of course there are many ways of working and facilities that can support traders to be able to achieve everything, because management and control are very important, so it will be very easy, so learn the way of trading work carefully so that when you enter a real trading account and take advantage of it. the bonus given by FreshForex broker will be easier to manage

• Like 1

On 1/17/2021 at 6:49 PM, Namu said:

9ed0dab938d36169648991e7fc512e8f.png

of course there are many ways of working and facilities that can support traders to be able to achieve everything, because management and control are very important, so it will be very easy, so learn the way of trading work carefully so that when you enter a real trading account and take advantage of it. the bonus given by FreshForex broker will be easier to manage

Yes Sir, by utilizing our trading broker facilities, it will be even smoother. Every broker will definitely provide several facilities and services that will help traders in running it, and indeed all of these should be maximized and well studied, trading with FreshForex all becomes profitable.

The foreign exchange or forex market is a global marketplace where national currencies are traded. Traders can trade currency to earn money in the forex market. Every new trader should learn trading first before investing money. Traders can easily learn trading online. However, I learned trading from Eurotrader educational trading course designed to help even absolute beginners learn how to trade. The course is free.

The losing percentage is higher than the winning percentage. Most traders blame for their loss to the markets rather than their mistake. It is not for trading. Traders need to accept the loss and the mistake that occur in the loss. Never blame the market for your failure. I am also a forex trader. I maintain an electronic journal which my broker Eurotrader provides to keep record my mistake and learn from them.