Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Advice about trading

I guess the only thing that a new trader should do in start is to practice demo accounts as much as possible.

I think that is a pretty good idea, most of people tend to forget or don't think it is a good thing to do. My advice is the same like you train in demo account as much as we can because it will increase our experience to deal with forex and it means the more we trade the more our "flight" hours increased for us.

I think that is a pretty good idea, most of people tend to forget or don't think it is a good thing to do. My advice is the same like you train in demo account as much as we can because it will increase our experience to deal with forex and it means the more we trade the more our "flight" hours increased for us.

By praciting and trading on forex itself, will increase our trading experience in forex. It can be used as lesson to improve our trading skills

Babypips is also a good place which any trader need to start from when you get started from the demo and add babypip I think everything is going to be simple and perfect for us.

Forex is not bad but we need more powerful skills to deal with the market condition

I think Digitalmoneytal is good choice to learn forex. I've been to babypips and now I am here!

Better start on learning all important thing about forex trading. Proper knowledge helps you think and create effective strategy you may use on trading.

Yes we can use demo account which this is very good way to backtesting strategy and system trading, learning is important part in trading forex as trader they must always improve skill trading with never give up, because good trader they never give up and always hardwork to learning

Might some trader they enoforced to trade although they in sick, if we might still have problem healthy will better we take a rest and not enforced to open platform and trading, if get failure might can making sick more hard again because forex trading also need fresh minds and also good healthy

always improve in order to get better trading performance. Because is getting better the ability it will be better the trading is executed, so the chances of success will be greater. I am also trying to improve the ability, so that trading with FBS can be  run maximum

always improve in order to get better trading performance. Because is getting better the ability it will be better the trading is executed, so the chances of success will be greater. I am also trying to improve the ability, so that trading with FBS can be  run maximum

Try to hone our trading skills from time to time because it will help us to get more profit in forex trading. Take part in trading contest also will help us to get more trading experience.

Don't trade with fire, it's mean as trader need always keep in calm minds to analyze the market and also keep trading with using strong psychology, as trader need control their emotion and always trading with high discipline to implemented all rules trading and also system trading, don't trade with greediness

Frankly speaking, I don’t like to pass out advice or anything as such, it’s simply because I believe I am not that level of trader at present, so I won’t be able to help too much. However, I can definitely advice about one thing and that’s to do with broker. I had horrible time in early phase of my career with brokers, but this taught me a lot and most importantly it taught me how to find right broker and since then, I am with OctaFX broker and feel extremely good with them. They have awesome benefits with low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while they are highly reliable and trustworthy company to work with which makes them so special.

If we talk about choosing broker, many trader suggested to choose broker that has regulated, and indeed will better trader choosing regulated broker because about money is very sensitive, and after choosing broker as trader also need obey rules investing money in risky business just spent money that afford to lose

• 2 weeks later...

We can't avoid loss in trading, this sometime inevitable, and we need to learn how to minimize the risk with learn about trend market behaviour to making quality transaction, because if we can't learn when to determine best timing to enter and exit hence will hard to making profit, and if any trader already submit plan trading they need confidence with their decision

We can't avoid loss in trading, this sometime inevitable, and we need to learn how to minimize the risk with learn about trend market behaviour to making quality transaction, because if we can't learn when to determine best timing to enter and exit hence will hard to making profit, and if any trader already submit plan trading they need confidence with their decision

Of course, loss is a part of forex trading. We need to minimize it if we want to earn more profit in forex trading. Do not forget, as a trader, we must try to learn how to manage our fund in forex trading.

Of course, loss is a part of forex trading. We need to minimize it if we want to earn more profit in forex trading. Do not forget, as a trader, we must try to learn how to manage our fund in forex trading.

Very important in learning process, we need patience and also spirit to learn better, and forex trend market not always easy we can understand, there are strong trend market, sometime on weak movement, and sometime also on flat condition, and if we can understand with the trend that occur hence we can adjusted our plan trading although might not always true because we can't perfect to analyze the trend

• 3 weeks later...

Newbie or pro trader should always be on guide concerning this business,we traders should always advice ourself before entering any position,it help us a lot to stay away from loss

Agree with you. Before entering a trade, a trader should plan the whole thing out and be ready for any outcome. We can hope for the best based on what the chart shows us. So we should be ready for everything.