Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Advice about trading

Babypips is also a good place which any trader need to start from when you get started from the demo and add babypip I think everything is going to be simple and perfect for us.

Forex is not bad but we need more powerful skills to deal with the market condition

Then after you learn about that forex theory in those blogs which shared by some of our friend here then practice, in demo account. Keep doing that for around 6 months or even up to one year, keep doing that and take a note to see which is your fault and fix it. With that i m sure you could be full fledged trader in less than 2 years.

Then after you learn about that forex theory in those blogs which shared by some of our friend here then practice, in demo account. Keep doing that for around 6 months or even up to one year, keep doing that and take a note to see which is your fault and fix it. With that i m sure you could be full fledged trader in less than 2 years.

It's a training ground that you should use it very well, train yourself from how to make trading orders to how to manage your funds properly that you will end up being ready for real account. Yes, it may takes more than 6 months to be able to trade well in forex market.

It's a training ground that you should use it very well, train yourself from how to make trading orders to how to manage your funds properly that you will end up being ready for real account. Yes, it may takes more than 6 months to be able to trade well in forex market.

I thik will good if any newbie they willing to spent practice in demo account at least six month, because many trader can't maintain account more than six month ad if in demo still facing loss hence it's mean not yet ready start in real account, but success in demo indeed good as preparation but it's not guarantee ill getting profit in real account

• 1 month later...

My other advice is after you gain some knowledge of trade and did few demo account trading the next step you should do is to find reliable broker. I have some recommendations like FXDD, FXCM, Dukascopy, IBFX, MBtrading and so on. But if you don't like them somehow just trade with a broker which has strong and strict regulations, has a real office in AAA countries, such as London, New York, or Frankfurt,

Don't investing real money for newbie if they still fail in demo account, but if likely they can passed demo account with good understanding hence they better start in real account with micro account than standart account and spent money that afford to lose first before imagine easy earning, because sometime success in demo account but in real will fail because different psychology trading

Although, I have absolutely no issue with advising you certain things, but I will strongly say that we shouldn’t  got just with advice but should go with proper education and that’s why I like FreshForex so much given their epic educational setup which teaches one step by step and there is a lot of tips to be found.

Make practice in forex trading is one of way to improve our trading skills. Our trading experience that we can get from demo account also can be maximized to make our trading skill to maximize our profit.

Keep spirit in learning, might we often hear if any success trader actually they also passed many obstacle and difficulties and also sacrifice, maybe they ever losing huge money in trading, but with spirit and keep motivated to learning hence eventually they can success and become expert trader which already manage huge capital and they can trading for living

with the demo account, we can learn more from forex trading without the worry there is a risk, and to train the trading mentality we should try trading with small capital to be properly trained in its trading activities

Agreed, therefore traders should be run trading well, although only in a demo account, because it will be the preparation of the ability to trade in a real account, and when to switch to a real account, a trader can use a small amount first to train the psychology of trading. Trader can use a micro account of FBS with a minimum deposit only $5

Agreed, therefore traders should be run trading well, although only in a demo account, because it will be the preparation of the ability to trade in a real account, and when to switch to a real account, a trader can use a small amount first to train the psychology of trading. Trader can use a micro account of FBS with a minimum deposit only $5

So many broker offer low minimum deposit for learning purposes like as on forexmart also offer small minimum deposit even use 1$ already have opportunity start in real account, because also offer high leverage, and golden rules investing money in high risk business like as forex is only spent money that afford to lose first, and don't rush because will better learn forex step by step

• 2 weeks later...

with the demo account, we can learn more from forex trading without the worry there is a risk, and to train the trading mentality we should try trading with small capital to be properly trained in its trading activities

Of course, demo account is the best place for that and it is the best if we keep ourselves in trading as much as we can. I also think that the best advice for someone who is still new in forex is keep trading, learning, and analyze. Well pretty much easy to say but this advice about trading is pretty much easy to convey in the head of newbie.

Of course, demo account is the best place for that and it is the best if we keep ourselves in trading as much as we can. I also think that the best advice for someone who is still new in forex is keep trading, learning, and analyze. Well pretty much easy to say but this advice about trading is pretty much easy to convey in the head of newbie.

Yes, trading in demo account is easy for them they just lack of motivation that sometimes which make newbie don't want to trade there more, or their fear of real account which make them stuck them like 2 years or so. I think you should embrace your achievement by open real account especially if you consistently make profit in 6 months.

It's very good preparation if any newbie willing to spent time using demo account to trained skill trading, and make sure if already understand how to trade in demo and also already become profitable in demo because if in demo still often fail hence later in real account will more difficult to making profit because usually in real already involved emotion in trading

It's very good preparation if any newbie willing to spent time using demo account to trained skill trading, and make sure if already understand how to trade in demo and also already become profitable in demo because if in demo still often fail hence later in real account will more difficult to making profit because usually in real already involved emotion in trading

I couldn't agree more with you that advice is so simple yet powerful. The reason behind that is practicing, by keep practicing a trader may focus their energy and time to learn about forex, the more they learn the more experience they will get. So by this, when they have chance to make profit they won't hestistate anymore, or when they have plans to reduce the risk they can perform it for less flaws.

My other advice is after you gain some knowledge of trade and did few demo account trading the next step you should do is to find reliable broker. I have some recommendations like FXDD, FXCM, Dukascopy, IBFX, MBtrading and so on. But if you don't like them somehow just trade with a broker which has strong and strict regulations, has a real office in AAA countries, such as London, New York, or Frankfurt,

I wouldnt try to trade with FXDD broker, as i tried to trade with them sometime back and when it came to withdrawal they denied me access.

arguably even many traders who have not been able to succeed because of the psychological condition is still not good, so the traders could not control his emotions well. As a result, it was so traders could not keep his discipline well when conducting trading activities.

In forex trading about psychology trading is very important key in forex trading activity, many trader fail because one reason also about psychology trading, although they having profitable system but if weak in psychology trading hence will can't discipline in trading

I guess the only thing that a new trader should do in start is to practice demo accounts as much as possible.

If likely not yet ready with their funds as beginner will better use demo account because forex actually not easy business to get earning, forex included in speculative investment and trained skill in demo account is better than rush using real money due they want to making quick money

If likely not yet ready with their funds as beginner will better use demo account because forex actually not easy business to get earning, forex included in speculative investment and trained skill in demo account is better than rush using real money due they want to making quick money

That is a wrong approach, i know the feeling we want to be a successful trader in relatively shorter time but that is not the case. You need patience and in long term you will be able to achieve your dream in forex. Remember that despite forex is offering us lots of promise but it still risky business, if we aren't patient enough or less careful we could destroy our account and must rebuild from scratch again.