Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Get paid on every trade win or lose

You win but lose before? This logically  isn't right, unless you have and introducing broker account or you maybe loss in a small amount and what you earn is not from your trading but from rebate. This is simplest way to encourage people to keep trade, nice idea but it is common thing in many FX broker.

Am not a fans of such talk how on earth can this be true it is very impossible to be sure I think if this was true then every trader will want to use this particular broker not doubt it is good that way we can build a better trust and relation with them I will give it a try

@hansonudo2, me I dont even believe in this type of a game how can a broker pay a trader for his loss this is never possible and I never see it as reality so the best alternative is for you to seat back and select a well reputable broker

This can never be true even me I dont like this its not that too good to believe forex can be gold but any good trader how can somebody say that a broker pay you when you loss that is never true so I dont believe in it and that is not true at all

I think from runing a re-accessment of their mouth watering offer I think they have their own reason for this forex is never that simple you must first of all work hard and after making some reasoning amount of profit that is where they take some percentage and keep for you after which you get paid after some certain time

Maybe if trader joined through IB and these IB offer rebate system, hence will get profit every time trader closed position even get profit or loss, but usually only small pips maybe half pips only, so this is not too much profft and will better if trading making profit than relying from rebate system

This is what people called as rebate one of the best way for broker to promote their service to the whole world. I saw a lot of treders already try it and mostly works well, this is also a good thing since it will reduce more risk which may exist later. But be careful when choose rebate, choose the most make sense rebate and from trustable broker.

@radex78, I cant just really imagine this what I have to add here is that forex is good but how can an IB account reflect profit here in real account actually since I dont know how such work I cant just concluded in cold eye all I will do now is to watched out

Well, anyone could be an introducing broker every single person as long as they have ability to attract people to join in that broker, it would be good if they are good at trding so they can pursude their downline in more convincing way, afterall introducing brokers usually done by someone who spent most of their time for foreign exchange.

If we are talking about I.B here then I accept aside from the I.B program I think it is very impossible to get or derived such now I can say that forex trading is a good business which we must do.

No broker will ever give you free money except such broker is runing contest

Introducing Broker is another good way to make money in the forex market.

I personally am doing ib but sometime you dont have to worry about profit because it involve that you promote alot of material to get client but this have nothing to do with trade

@skyrock, me I understand what I.B is all about but now if you can check this thread back then you will fine out that it is not what the thread starter mean here it is the most perfect and good way to trade.

Forex is the best market ever so learn how to trade and know what will make you succeed

Maybe if trader joined through IB and these IB offer rebate system, hence will get profit every time trader closed position even get profit or loss, but usually only small pips maybe half pips only, so this is not too much profft and will better if trading making profit than relying from rebate system

if your loss is bigger rather than your total profit including your rebate it will be just the same you will only suffer loss but it seems that i mistake it for some reason this one is refback not rebate, well the rebate is from admin but he transfer that rebate to us later. You can say that admin give us his/her rebate.

• 1 month later...

This is rebate one of the legal way to give compensation to trader who act as introducing broker. Actually some foreign exchange broker offers this kind of service. Lose or Win you get it which means you lose then it will lowering you lose, while if you WIN then it means you gain much more profit for yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

How it works? If i loss then how i will get paid for the loss? I dont understand what is the process of earning in this website.

Rebate system offer by IB or introducer broker, as partner broker IB will get earning from commission if there are trader join in broker through link IB so as Ib will promote the link to get more client because also increasing commission, but some IB offer rebate which they will pay back their commission half or else to their client in every trades made even profit and loss, let say if broker get commission 2 pips from broker if client making order, hence 1 pips will paid to trader again

Rebate system offer by IB or introducer broker, as partner broker IB will get earning from commission if there are trader join in broker through link IB so as Ib will promote the link to get more client because also increasing commission, but some IB offer rebate which they will pay back their commission half or else to their client in every trades made even profit and loss, let say if broker get commission 2 pips from broker if client making order, hence 1 pips will paid to trader again

That is nice post, yes that IB will get money because they redirect someone to join a broker under them. This could be a semi passive income for IB. I also want to say that rebate is a good thing as long as you become wise when you use it. Don't change the strategy just because you get some rebates to reduce the risk, make sure you know what you do and always still manage the risk.  Rebate is just another tools you must use to increase profit or to reduce loss.