Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payeer - Payeer.com

Guest Mayur

PAYEER® MasterCard Platinum, e-Wallet, Merchant, Bitcoin Exchange.

Welcome to PAYEER, your convenient,secure and easy way to make and receive payments across the world.

logo.png

1. Payeer® e-Wallet

You can send money all over the world (223 countries) just for 0.95% fee, or receive money from millions of PAYEER users for 0%.

2. Payeer® Merchant

Connect your site to Payeer and start accept payments right now!*

* - Users can add funds to e-Wallet by  VISA, MasterCard, Wire, Sepa, Bitcoin, Okpay, Paxum, Qiwi, BTC-e.

3. Payeer® MasterCard Platinum

You can order your Platinum MasterCard now!

0% ATM fee, 0% POS fee.

This card works in 200+ countries

amlWa12.png

4. Payeer® MasterCard Platinum for Business

You can order from 1 to 1.000.000 cards for your business with your logo and design!

5. Payeer® Mass Payments

Mass payments to VISA, MasterCard, Wire, Sepa, Payeer.

Visit Payeer here

I'm ready to answer any questions about the Payeer.

First it is as exchanger and then turn into as electronic currency which actually surprised me a lot but i like the concept that they brought. Now, it looks professional with nice design, support for API and it even supported more than 20 CMS with additional plugin or addon which people can put, i see right now payeer want to be a payment gateway.

• 1 month later...

I see payeer has some kind of debit card here issued by mastercard, but so far i cannot find much testimonial about their issued debit card, is this convenient enough for us to use, is the fee lower than any other kind of card where we can use anywhere anytime? Andddd for withdrawal that is zero, i just find it out and free monthly services for 3 years only, the fee is taken by payeer.

I don't see why this payment processor or to be exact online currency to be alternative to paypal, this one is still new and need more recognization before it accepted by many online shops or auction sites. Overall i must say payeer has quality to be like paypal, but it will takes some years for payeer to compete with paypal directly.

Payeer is alternative to Paypal. But great one.

• 1 month later...

It is still alternative to paypal, the alternatives means that it could be use as replacement for most of thing which paypal can do. Payeer just need more merchants to join their cause to get much more people as their own clients and give them leverage more than ever.

Let me elaborate what i mean as alternative. The alternative which i mean is that where you can substitute paypal for around 80% of your commercial activity which conducted through paypal. Payeer is not up to it even i must admit that each days payeer is keep growing more and more thus make it more formidable then other typical payment processor.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Interesting wallet. Can somebody tell me, can I pay for the card with bitcoins I have on my payeer account?

You want the card alone? Well that is not possible and you cannot paid it with bitcoins, It is a card which come up with the account you have in payeer, so in order to get that you must create an account in this payment processor but it accepts the exchange between payer dollars and btc(bitcoin).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

You want the card alone? Well that is not possible and you cannot paid it with bitcoins, It is a card which come up with the account you have in payeer, so in order to get that you must create an account in this payment processor but it accepts the exchange between payer dollars and btc(bitcoin).

Bitcoin has high exchange charges. How much does payeer to bitcoin exchange charge cost?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We provide super fast E currency Exchange services in Pakistan so If you are interested then visit to our website.

Following exchanges are available related to Payeer

Payeer to Easypaisa Pakistan

Payeer USD to Jazzcash

Payeer USD to BANK Transfer Pakistan

Jazzcash to Payeer USD

Visit to our website:  Easypaisa to Payeer USD

Order Processed with in 10 minutes