Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DEMO

On 7/29/2021 at 3:26 PM, Gidencenti said:

to be satisfied with your work in forex, you need to get the maximum profit from your trades, and to get it, you need to have the right approach and strategy

If we are making use of the correct Trading Skills then our income from this business will start to increase Gradually.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2021 at 6:01 AM, Lechosław Król said:

I never trade with other people's signals. Because I can't survive in trading until I build confidence in myself. As a trader, I have to maintain money management and risk management, and trade and develop a strategy.

We will need to understand the Efficacy of any Trading Signals and then only use them in our trades.

I guess these signals might be correct but they are hard nuts to be cracked by new traders so they should also take help by visiting news sites and blogs to read whats actually going on in the real market and what are their impacts on the underlying assets.

On 8/4/2021 at 5:31 AM, Lechosław Król said:

I never trade with other people's signals. Because I can't survive in trading until I build confidence in myself. As a trader, I have to maintain money management and risk management, and trade and develop a strategy.

I also tend to use only my own knowledge in trading because after all my goal is to become a trader, not investors or a person who seeks for passive hands-down income. This implies that you can only rely on yourself and nobody else. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2021 at 11:53 AM, boltushkin said:

I also tend to use only my own knowledge in trading because after all my goal is to become a trader, not investors or a person who seeks for passive hands-down income. This implies that you can only rely on yourself and nobody else. 

We must try to increase our trading related knowledge and the skills so that we can start getting the required profits from our trades.

• 2 weeks later...

“Profit and discomfort stand side by side.

Ancient wisdom from the East: What at first brings pleasure in the end gives only pain, but what at first causes pain ends up in great pleasure.

Don’t confuse execution with opportunity.

Save Donkey Kong for the weekend. Pretty colors and fast fingers don’t make successful careers. Understanding price behavior and market mechanics does. Learn what a good trade looks like before falling in love with fancy software.

Control risk before seeking reward.

Wear your market chastity belt at all times. Attention to profit is a sign of immaturity, while attention to loss is a sign of experience. The markets have no intention of offering money to those who do not earn it.

Don’t count your chickens.

Profits aren’t booked until the trade is closed out. The market gives and the market takes away with great fury.

Don’t have a paycheck mentality.

You don’t deserve anything for all of your hard work. The market only pays off when you’re right, and your timing is really, really good.

Don’t try to get even.

Trading is never a game of catch-up. Every position must stand on its merits. Take your loss with composure, and take the next trade with absolute discipline.

Don’t seek the Holy Grail.

There is no secret trading formula, other than solid risk management. So stop looking for it.

Don’t forget your discipline.

Learning the basics is easy. Most traders fail due to a lack of discipline, not a lack of knowledge.

Don’t project your personal life.

Trading gives you the perfect opportunity to discover just how messed up your life really is. Get your own house in order before playing the markets.

Don’t think it’s entertainment.

Successful trading will be boring most of the time, just like the real job you have right now.” -

Author: Alan Farley

I suppose a demo account can help you understand whether a broker is right for you or not. But I strongly advise you to study all the information about brokers in order to understand whether you can trust them. You can surf the net and read this information. I can recommend u one site which calls Finarm com. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. You can visit it and learn all necessary information.