Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Everyone can not earn profit

Levie

In long run yes, there is risk there and this is why a lot of traders easily lose their money. Everyone cannot earn profit some lose, some gets nothing, some make profits. You know that this month i lose one and make 2 win trades? Just 3 trades so far but profit isn't that big but still profitable. Not always you make profits but make sure your profits overwhelm your losses.

I like what you said. Profiting more than losses is what traders should focus on. That will give traders an opportunity to look forward and build a better risk management plan himself which in the long run can bring something good.

I like what you said. Profiting more than losses is what traders should focus on. That will give traders an opportunity to look forward and build a better risk management plan himself which in the long run can bring something good.

The trader before going into the world of forex is the thing we should run it with the preparation by preparing a good plan, and continue to improve the ability of trading better so that we understand the management of this trading profitable and able to survive in the forex business

We can earn profit if we have good skills. Trader need to learn first about forex trading. We can use demo account to make practice and we will get trading experience from it. i also still use demo account%2

Profits indeed depends on the skills possessed trading skills, with the skill of the maximum ability that we can facilitate this trading profitable. For traders while not maximally trading the breed, traders should be necessary for the stages in the learning phase so that we can better understand the management of this trading profitably

very true, because the profit or loss when we run the trading activity that depends on how we can be better and can more leverage in managing funds and risks that exist. In addition, traders should also have better mental and patience levels.

The risk is one of the main to we manage well, because with the risk that we can manage then we will make it easy to achieve its benefits. And in this forex business is a business where not a business that isntan on the run, but this business needs to stage stages in learning regularly for us to be able to trade maximally

For the desire to get a profit is not a business where the easy thing, to remind the existing risks is very large, so traders are to continue to improve the ability of trading better so that we can trade more leverage. And in this forex business the risk is very large, so traders need for the preparation in learning for later we know will be more profitable trading for the run

We can generate a lot of profits, who said we can't dude? and where did you find such information? The problem is to keep the profit in relatively longer period which is hard, what you cannot do is to make profit over and over

I think it was not meant that way. There are various ways we can try to make profit. And there are many who can't come up with a decent trading plan. For them it definitely will be a difficult thing and also everyone is not made for taking risk. So everyone can not earn profit.

For the desire to gain profit is not a business where easy or instant on the run, forex business is very big risk, so continue to learn and learn for us can better understand for the management of trading more profitable. And I also continue to learn and learn by continuing to improve the ability of a better trading to be able to trade successfully to bring a success

• 3 weeks later...

To get maximum results is not an easy on the run, forex business where the risk is available is very large, so traders should be routinely in learning and learning to be able to trade this by being able to succeed to gain profit in trading account with instaforex

• 4 weeks later...

What is the essence of business if not to make profit I guess every one is in the business of making profit and that is the view and dream of every successful trader and as a trader we are all in the business of making good profit to making profit one should invest in knowledge acquisition

Yep, definitely you are right

The advantage will be we get it depends on the skills and abilities possessed, forex business is very large that exist, so where we must always do the stages of the learning phase to where we can trade with able to facilitate to generate profits later in real trading with instaforex

What is the essence of business if not to make profit I guess every one is in the business of making profit and that is the view and dream of every successful trader and as a trader we are all in the business of making good profit to making profit one should invest in knowledge acquisition

Yep, i'm definitely agree with you. You can be successful only if you invest in your own education.

For the desire to get profit it is not a business that where instant on the run, but forex business is a very big risk business that exists, so traders continue to always improve the ability of better trading again for where the forex plunge in real trading with instaforex advantage easy to get consistently

• 4 months later...

In the forex market, many traders are not able to earn money as they desire to. There can be many underlying reasons. Somehow one of the major facts that is arisen now a day is the wrong selection of broker. Thereby; I have conducted proper due diligence before start trading with my broker ForexChief. This licensed broker is providing me well organized; technology developed trading platform with all feasible trading services.

In the forex market, many traders are not able to earn money as they desire to. There can be many underlying reasons. Somehow one of the major facts that is arisen now a day is the wrong selection of broker.

In my opinion one of the main reasons for not able to make profit is lack of a good trading plan. Forex broker is also a factor but first one needs a way to bring positive pips to the account.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...