Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Everyone can not earn profit

Levie

I also believe that everyone can not make profit. There are some people for whom certain types of business are not made for. So that stands true for some forex traders as well.

The advantages we expect should be kept well, starting with learning to be self-sufficient as in demo accounts or demo contest instaforex, so there is about forex trading business that will be useful in the management of real account will be better

I also believe that everyone can not make profit. There are some people for whom certain types of business are not made for. So that stands true for some forex traders as well.

I don't see anything to argue here, basically everyone has the same equal chance to make profit but it doesn't mean that all of us can make it. Most likely the newbies cannot have much chance to success in their first trading. But right now i see there are more chance of me to make profit, but this is all depend on our own experience and also the strategy we use.

It is all about matter of chance and how good that people to utilize the chance or how good someone to follow the current trend without leaving his/herself behind. Someone who trade without emotions involved also one of the type who can make profit. I don't know how to tell this one but this feel so random to me since some good traders still lose their money for a certain period of time.

I don't see anything to argue here, basically everyone has the same equal chance to make profit but it doesn't mean that all of us can make it. Most likely the newbies cannot have much chance to success in their first trading. But right now i see there are more chance of me to make profit, but this is all depend on our own experience and also the strategy we use.

Agree that everyone has equal chance but one person is not equal to another. Some people can grasp things better than others and those people sure get advantage over others. All of us want to make profit but not all of us can make it. It requires certain kinds of plan.

Agree that everyone has equal chance but one person is not equal to another. Some people can grasp things better than others and those people sure get advantage over others. All of us want to make profit but not all of us can make it. It requires certain kinds of plan.

It is advisable in learning the trading is gradual, first understand the theory of trading with understand, if you already understand it will be easier in practice in demo account for more can run trading we can be profitable later on when will dive in his real account

Even with certain plans everyone still cannot make profits.It is the matte of act at the right time. This is so much hard for traders to do even for somebody who spend like 4-5 years or even more. Everyone cannot earn profit but you still able to earn smaller than typical traders but suffer less loss which is actually quite happy way.

Even with certain plans everyone still cannot make profits.It is the matte of act at the right time. This is so much hard for traders to do even for somebody who spend like 4-5 years or even more. Everyone cannot earn profit but you still able to earn smaller than typical traders but suffer less loss which is actually quite happy way.

Advantages in forex business is not an easy thing for us to get, because forex business it has a very high risk, so traders who want in success should do the process stages in the run in learning regularly and also with the seriousness

It is advisable in learning the trading is gradual, first understand the theory of trading with understand, if you already understand it will be easier in practice in demo account for more can run trading we can be profitable later on when will dive in his real account

Only understanding things won't be enough in my opinion. Whatever a trader learns he has to sum those up and create a trading plan which will give him positive pips for a long term. Also the trader needs to keep improving himself so he can achieve better gains.

It is the fact that forex is merciless to all people who involved inside, all people here speculate and trying to make profit by selling higher and buy lower. The simple concept which become the part of forex itself where not everyone can make profit, only the one with good insight that can survive and also the one who able to manage the funds.

A lot of people think trading business is easy. Then not a few traders who choose to stop from this forex trading because the results in the can not be in accordance with expectations. To get maximum profit, traders are advised to focus on the management of his trading. Because if the management of trading is good, the results obtained will be maximal

A lot of people think trading business is easy. Then not a few traders who choose to stop from this forex trading because the results in the can not be in accordance with expectations. To get maximum profit, traders are advised to focus on the management of his trading. Because if the management of trading is good, the results obtained will be maximal

With a good ability then we can also trade well enough, as well as a supporting mental will be able to get the expected profit. In forex business it is necessary for every trader to maximize everything to better simplify the way our trading will work better and more profitable

It is right that not everyone can make money from forex, some people must struggle first like me and the others usually take faster route and make money faster. But yeah, in the end, this business is not for everyone because not all of us can make profit, some of us lose the money and that is the nature of this business. Pretty much simple but that is the fact.

It is right that not everyone can make money from forex, some people must struggle first like me and the others usually take faster route and make money faster. But yeah, in the end, this business is not for everyone because not all of us can make profit, some of us lose the money and that is the nature of this business. Pretty much simple but that is the fact.

In the end there must be at least one of you that lose your capital and this is the natural thing to happen in foreign exchange, so the premise is right that everyone cannot earn profit because when we trade somebody will take the position we offers and since mostly trade with speculation it means they must make profit from difference, unless that trader is central bank.

Any one can trade in forex but not every one can earn profit in first trading. But they still have chance to earn profit if they want to learn and want to make practice in forex trading. it's not easy to earn, but it doesn't mean impossible to do.  FXB provide you with accurate forecasts prepared by expert technical analysts, we can try to use it to help us when analyze market

@raniya Once again the key is actually the same it is all about hard working and to use the opportunity as good as they can. It could be said that forex is not a win win game or business, it is a win and lose business where one people could make profit while the others lose their capital. To survive you need to control your risk.

@raniya Once again the key is actually the same it is all about hard working and to use the opportunity as good as they can. It could be said that forex is not a win win game or business, it is a win and lose business where one people could make profit while the others lose their capital. To survive you need to control your risk.

That's right, business needs a business in preparing our trading skills. The forex business is a very high risk business. So for that good trading will see to the maximal skill of trading ability owned trader respectively. Demo account right in made in our stage learn to understand to run a good trading and hone skills trading skills for when in the plunge in the real account does not feel difficult to run trading

That's right, business needs a business in preparing our trading skills. The forex business is a very high risk business. So for that good trading will see to the maximal skill of trading ability owned trader respectively. Demo account right in made in our stage learn to understand to run a good trading and hone skills trading skills for when in the plunge in the real account does not feel difficult to run trading

I am confused with some of your post here, what is the meaning of business need business? Yes i agree that foreign exchange is a high risk business but still lucrative one that's why people still into it. As for demo account i don't see much correlation with this thread, however only by use demo account only we can see the fact that foreign exchange is not for everyone, since some still lose there while others experienced otherwise. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am confused with some of your post here, what is the meaning of business need business? Yes i agree that foreign exchange is a high risk business but still lucrative one that's why people still into it. As for demo account i don't see much correlation with this thread, however only by use demo account only we can see the fact that foreign exchange is not for everyone, since some still lose there while others experienced otherwise. 

My 2 cents here that forex is not for everyone, and i agree with what thread starter said. Not for Children or even teenagers looking for pocket money. FX is a risky business, serious business, full with speculations or almost all of it are speculations, sometimes tricky, but hold big turnover which makes it totally lucrative business for anyone who wants to embrace the risk.

Traders will be able to prosper while trading in the CFD market if their speculation depends on diverse analyses and accurate data. FXB Trading offers them just that and execution of trades is much swifter with them.

Traders will be able to prosper while trading in the CFD market if their speculation depends on diverse analyses and accurate data. FXB Trading offers them just that and execution of trades is much swifter with them.

• 1 month later...

yes i am agree with that , because everyone can be trader and will be succces as trader. in my opinion, if you need a broer you must they always give you bonus and more in trading

to be successful in trading is necessary with a struggle that is so difficult and takes a long time, because this forex business can not we do with the instant. And the selection of our main trusted brokers for us is safe, and also convenient for forex trading activities.

to be successful in trading is necessary with a struggle that is so difficult and takes a long time, because this forex business can not we do with the instant. And the selection of our main trusted brokers for us is safe, and also convenient for forex trading activities.

even even world-class traders have never experienced losses and this is what we often forget because hope in the fast we can get a lot of results. we hope our money will multiply just because they want to be like those who have a lot of money. we forget that forex is the most risky business. we can lose our money in quick time