Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Everyone can not earn profit

Levie

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It depends entirely on how we look at it. You are all saying that all forex traders earn profit. Since we are in the beginners forum then you are also implying that all of the beginners will earn profit in forex which is just not true. Forex is a mind game and you know how complicated it is and the mistakes people make in it. It is the newbies that make tha biggest mistakes in forex. I have been going through these forums and there are a lot of newbies here that lack knowledge in forex and yet they create threads. Not all of the forex newbies last long in forex. Why is that a very large percentage of them fail after they start. There will always be mistakes for those who are not keen and we all know about it. The lack of knowledge is the first mistake that they make. You cannot trade in forex if you have only a glimpse of what it is. It never works that way. There is just too much that forex beginners have to learn before they can count themselves as forex traders and some people are usually unwilling to do that and eventually leads to their downfall.

It is possible to earn profit in forex.. It just takes some time to pull through. Only those that are really serious about forex will make it in forex. This I have learnt in my long time in forex. I know that the newbies usually come in with very positive thhoughts of how thay are going to earn a lot of money from forex trading. When you see the ads about forex especially the video ads. The person in the ad tellls you that they are going to show you how to make money in jut thirty seconds. The pearson then does his stuff and he gains profit.. Then they recommend you to join forex trading by downloading some app from playstore. Some nsuspeting victims think that it is the way that forex works. Sometimes people take years to earn in forex unlike the thirty seconds in the ad. The person in the ad is potraying an experienced forex trader and that is the only way they can earn in thirty seconds. You have to learn and practice over and over againninn your demo account. Do your research and make sure you are always in the know of the market state. That is the only way that you will be able to earn profit. It is possible but you just have to sacrifice your time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, it is absolutely true. There is no way everyone will make money but we must continue to put efforts to help our self. And I very much do that with easing out through eInvestment. It is one of the more renowned Investment Platform right now which is not just high on benefits but also security to do with its been licensed. With such amazing project, it really makes working super easy and comfortable and allows one to benefit in really great terms.