Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Everyone can not earn profit

Levie

Sure no one cannot earn profit everyday, just to make sure that even someone can do that they will fall one day so far i see from news if i don't make any mistake, only 22 days at most he got profit. As for retail traders i think making 2-3 loss from 8-10 trading is more than enough since my target is 100 pips at least per month.

Yes making profit everyday is impossible, because loss also as part in trading, but although in trading we get loss if eventually on last period of time still get profit hence already as good result, and not all trader indeed will get profit everyday and with keep learning hence as trader they can making better result

Loss is the part of trading and yes i agree with it so this is why we should accept not enjoy the loss. Accept and Learn from it to make sure you never repeated the same thing over and over again. Based on my own opinion, since the profit is part of trading the statement of thread starter here is right, not everyone can earn profit. Only some and it is not every day / time too.

to be able to master the forex trading business indeed we should be willing to learn about forex as well as possible. or we can use a demo account to learn forex trading skills so that the skills we could increase by as his time

If we want make practice, we will get more profit in forex trading. Demo account can be a way for us to increase our trading skills. We lso can use it to take part in trading contest.

If we want make practice, we will get more profit in forex trading. Demo account can be a way for us to increase our trading skills. We lso can use it to take part in trading contest.

Making profit in trading is not easy and also required patience also good skill with strong psychology, patience in forex business also can making any trader they can survive and also treat forex business with good mindset, forex is not easy way to get rich just overnight, practice and keep learning because as trader will look on the best timing enter in the market

If we want to earn profit in forex trading we must have good skills. Prepare ourselves before we use real account. We can start trading with demo account first.

Yes we need good skill trading, and we can get better skill if we always learn and practice in trading because if we always practice and trying to making trades with strict risk management hence we will having more opportunity to making new transaction, and we can learn from lour experience and although not easy making profit but still possible to making profit

Well it could be true but in here we need to be careful about this cases too, as far as i know everyone try as the best as they can to make profit but in the end it is all about the timing and race. I know i've been losing many times i lost the count already even use a profitable strategy but lately it is hard to predict the market, it seems that the market is easily swayed by just rumours and sometimes the market is not make sense at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it could be true but in here we need to be careful about this cases too, as far as i know everyone try as the best as they can to make profit but in the end it is all about the timing and race. I know i've been losing many times i lost the count already even use a profitable strategy but lately it is hard to predict the market, it seems that the market is easily swayed by just rumours and sometimes the market is not make sense at all.

Must be careful when we trade in forex. As we know that forex trading is not easy if we do not have skills, do not have knowledge to make us be more ready when trading.

and success in trading is not only overnight, but required long years experience, forex is risky business and required high dedication to survive in business, and will hard for lazy trader might one failure will making them leaving forex

Yes success is not will come overnight, required long time process and progressing, often I am hear any trader although already learn a years but still often fail in trading, this is mean if making profit in trading is not easy like as on theory, we need more time in practice and learning

• 2 weeks later...

I think already on general condition in every business there are people that having good skill and then making good income from their business and also there are some people that seems too hard in making profit from their business, each trader having different skill in fact and in forex also like it, might not all trader they able making money

but the success or failure of a trader in the forex trading depends on the trader. because if a trader memilkiki motivation that is lacking in this forex trading, it will affect the results of which will get it later. in addition to the result, its risks should be calculated, see forex trading is a risky business.

Making profit consistently in trading is not easy task, sometime loss occur and inevitable, if we already making decision on the market then the end result will depending with each trader skill, and we can making better result if always learning with our mistake in trading which mistake also can giving valuable lesson if we pay attention and recognized with these mistake

Everyone can make a profit, of course it can be done if the person can trade well. Therefore to be able to produce in forex trading, we should be able to improve trading skills that we have with both a way to practice trading with leverage.

Indeed every trader having same opportunity to making money through forex business, but whether all trader will get same result I think no, because each trader also having various system trading and also different level psychology trading, we can making good profit if we can really understand with the market and we having confidence in trading