Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Everyone can not earn profit

Levie

Well if we trace back to what original thread starter want to discuss here i must say that everyone cannot earn profit is so true, some people will lose even you are george soros you still lose if you will. This is normal thing in forex as long as your profit is as twice as your loss then loss is just another trivial matter, you don't have to worry.

Although forex busines op[ened for everyone but in fact not all trader will success here, and success in trading is not only overnight, but required long years experience, forex is risky business and required high dedication to survive in business, and will hard for lazy trader might one failure will making them leaving forex

Well if we trace back to what original thread starter want to discuss here i must say that everyone cannot earn profit is so true, some people will lose even you are george soros you still lose if you will. This is normal thing in forex as long as your profit is as twice as your loss then loss is just another trivial matter, you don't have to worry.

Well, we still need to worry friend but not overdo that, maybe once or twice won't hurt you but if you lose concentration everything will be loss and it is not good for your career. And i also agree with you we need to know that not everyone can make profit sometimes we must lose it because of one or two things or even to unexpected thing. 

• 3 weeks later...

By looking at the fact and also reality which is happening in foreign exchange world, it is true that sometimes we cannot earn and it means that there are some people who cannot earn profit, or maybe this is not their time and so on. So, i think it is wise for us to know the truth, everyone cannot earn profit especially at the same time, it requires more efforts and very small bits of luck.

es every trader actually have same opportunity to making huge profit from forex trading, but few can do it.

Yes, because some traders couldn't handle the struggle of learning on how to do forex trading really well that they gave them up already before..

Yes, because some traders couldn't handle the struggle of learning on how to do forex trading really well that they gave them up already before..

I think we need struggle in forex business, making profit is not easy, because forex market move very dynamic and sometime unpredictable, as trader still need to manage money with risk management and adjusted money management according capital on their account, dont't being greedy although having big capital

I think we need struggle in forex business, making profit is not easy, because forex market move very dynamic and sometime unpredictable, as trader still need to manage money with risk management and adjusted money management according capital on their account, dont't being greedy although having big capital

Yes, struggle means experience, experience means better skills and better skills means you can make profit, right? Even the market sometimes unpredictable you still able to lower the risk if you have the ability to do that which of course gained by keep practicing or trading either in real account or in demo account. In the end only some could make profit in one time while lose in the other time.

Yes, struggle means experience, experience means better skills and better skills means you can make profit, right? Even the market sometimes unpredictable you still able to lower the risk if you have the ability to do that which of course gained by keep practicing or trading either in real account or in demo account. In the end only some could make profit in one time while lose in the other time.

Sure, but it doesn't mean that we cannot make money just like the others, right? If we look to the fact once again it is true that everyone cannot earn profit but once or twice you still able to earn profit, so this is not a very big deal. I think many people fuss over this one but actually this is pretty much simple to solved and we can reach conclusion sooner.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the fact of the world i am just merely stating the fact that not everyone can make money, sometimes we lose too. I just want to emphasize that part because many people i've meet so far thinking they are some kind of chosen one. They can make much more profit withe lesser losses but what? They lose nearly all of them has bad trading history.

This is the fact of the world i am just merely stating the fact that not everyone can make money, sometimes we lose too. I just want to emphasize that part because many people i've meet so far thinking they are some kind of chosen one. They can make much more profit withe lesser losses but what? They lose nearly all of them has bad trading history.

Well, it takes efforts to learn on how to make profits on forex trading. And also don't forget to invest your time while learning it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it takes efforts to learn on how to make profits on forex trading. And also don't forget to invest your time while learning it.

Yes investment which is time is also important. I don't know how much important it compared to the other investment such as Money. Well by the standard of this thread , everyone cannot earn profit is true, the logic behind it is clear crystal and make a sense. But this thing shouldn't discourage us, everyone sure cannot earn profit but it doesn't mean all  or some of us cannot taste the profit and with reliable risk management we able to avoid unecessary losses.

Yes investment which is time is also important. I don't know how much important it compared to the other investment such as Money. Well by the standard of this thread , everyone cannot earn profit is true, the logic behind it is clear crystal and make a sense. But this thing shouldn't discourage us, everyone sure cannot earn profit but it doesn't mean all  or some of us cannot taste the profit and with reliable risk management we able to avoid unecessary losses.

The more we spend our time in learning forex, the more experiences we will get and the more efficient our trading will be.

But it doesn't mean you can make profit from that, just say yes that you spend lots of time in forex, is that mean you will be someone who gain experience of how to make profit in forex? Not always. In fact just like what thread starter here said not everyone can earn profit, this is true and sad fact about forex but even like that people still want to invest here.

But it doesn't mean you can make profit from that, just say yes that you spend lots of time in forex, is that mean you will be someone who gain experience of how to make profit in forex? Not always. In fact just like what thread starter here said not everyone can earn profit, this is true and sad fact about forex but even like that people still want to invest here.

we just need to moving on to real account when we think our trading skills is good enough to gain some profit... And make sure that you have a proper risk management method.

Sure not everyone can earn profit some traders make profit,  some traders lose their money, few of them even gain what they lose which means they earn nothing. In the end someone must lose while the others make profit. It is such a nature in forex because it is all about exchange and remember 90% activity/exchanging in forex is speculation.

If we want to get more profit, surely we need to more improve our trading skills. We can use demo account to hone our trading skills. We canuse our trading experience as lesson to make us be better from time to time.

Yes of course we must improve our skill in trading and we need always keep practice, because many trader also said if with practice hence will making perfect, which as trader not will only relying with lucky in trading, because forex business is not gambling but required good knowledge also experience

Yes of course we must improve our skill in trading and we need always keep practice, because many trader also said if with practice hence will making perfect, which as trader not will only relying with lucky in trading, because forex business is not gambling but required good knowledge also experience

But do you really practice and learn from all of your activities as trader? Do you notice what's wrong with your strategy or your risk management? I know in demo account we can focus on something like that easily but how about when we are in real account? In real account only few traders who still learn, most of them pursuing profit and make sure to avoid lose as much as they can, but learning in real account while earning is also improtant to solidifying what you have.

But do you really practice and learn from all of your activities as trader? Do you notice what's wrong with your strategy or your risk management? I know in demo account we can focus on something like that easily but how about when we are in real account? In real account only few traders who still learn, most of them pursuing profit and make sure to avoid lose as much as they can, but learning in real account while earning is also improtant to solidifying what you have.

We must have trading skills to maximize our trading fund. We also must prepare ourselves before we start trading. Learning and making practice are things we must do. Try to more understand about forex movement to earn more profit in forex

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, it is not right if anyone can earn money from forex, i mean not everyone can do that even our possibility to make profit is equal to each traders, still there are some who will lose their money while there are others where they still able to make much profit to sustain their life as forex trader and will bring much benefit to them.

I was trying to take advantage of the presence of facilities at TICKMILL demo account to practice trading I use. by practicing diligently and discipline I hope my skills can be increased and better honed so that it can increasingly skilled in managing real account and can achieve satisfactory results.

Because on demo account, you can make several simulations of trading situations that you can use to train yourself so that you can be ready for real account.

Well, not every person in the Forex business can have profit each time. Some time we have to face loss also. Like other business, Forex is same.

Yes indeed, loss sometime occured although not expected, but start from loss sometime it will giving valuable lesson if they can learn from their mistake that causing loss in trading. and if we can trade on right timing to making entry and exit point, hence will get easiness to making profit and we need learn always with practice