Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Everyone can not earn profit

Levie

What is the essence of business if not to make profit I guess every one is in the business of making profit and that is the view and dream of every successful trader and as a trader we are all in the business of making good profit to making profit one should invest in knowledge acquisition

Yes in fact not always as tarder will able to making profit all the time, and risk in trading always there, which sometime as trader faced with loss, but maybe not all tarder they willingly to accept these risk, some trader that have high temper, usually after loss hence will making them being emotion and making reckless decision

But just like your thread title, everyone cannot earn profit means everyone must at least suffer loss this is normal for people who involved in forex. I also want to say that even the essence of forex is profit but forex itself has the weakness, which is the volatility which is higher than other kind of financial instrument, this is double edged knife, it could be profit related activity or more loss related activity.

I feel that everyone one also cannot loss all their money suddenly in forex, it is just the same like someone who earn money. In the end the market of forex is big more than 90% is speculation, so loss and profit is norm here, the bet act is to keep yourself together and make sure to always contol the risk. 

• 2 weeks later...

I feel that everyone one also cannot loss all their money suddenly in forex, it is just the same like someone who earn money. In the end the market of forex is big more than 90% is speculation, so loss and profit is norm here, the bet act is to keep yourself together and make sure to always contol the risk. 

We can lose our money suddenly if we do not have good skills. We must know how to manage our fund in forex trading.Risk always should be minimized when trading.

By using strict management risk, with that you may be able to lower the risk. Well i cannot say here specifically but for me, it should be not more than 5% of your total equity. So if you have 100 dollars you must trade at most for 5 dollars, but i will trade at  around 3-4% that is all not less or more, all depend to the condition of the market from the movement of the price range.

We can lose our money suddenly if we do not have good skills. We must know how to manage our fund in forex trading.Risk always should be minimized when trading.

I think as trader lso need realized if they can't control the market, after making any decision order even buy or sell, and will better if use risk management to prevent from unpredictable movement, sometime technical analysis can't work on news high impact, and sometime news also seems not like as expectation, no perfect trader and risk management still very important

Earning profit in the forex market is one of the first target which any trader need to set if you want to set small target its all depend on the level of your experience and technical know how as this will be more effort and determination setout and hardwork must be put in place

Not everyone can earn profit and this is the reality of this business, someone lose someone win just like match in football or badminton. This is business or to be exact is the market with full of speculation so people's need is to make profit by speculation and this could led win/loss situation

Earning profit in the forex market is one of the first target which any trader need to set if you want to set small target its all depend on the level of your experience and technical know how as this will be more effort and determination set out and hardwork must be put in place 

@levie, you are very correct the first thing which any trader need here to get started is nothing but skills if you dont have the skills then prepared yourself to get failure along the way we need to work for success to gain more positive result which will bring you good understanding and build your trading experience from demo account

But certainly that is the truth everybody can not earn in the forex market at all when talking about earning it is for those who want to learn and for those who invest their time in learning which is what most of the newbie traders should have done in the right portion

It is not like that buddy, you know the market is dynamic something could happen in faster way more than what we imagine before. Or think about this, if anyone makes profit in forex then it means less share for you isn't it? In fact the big players is corporation, banks, or other big financial institutions, as retail traders some of us lose not because we don't learn it is like because it is safe or we just unlucky, but the difference of someone who learned fx before their loss is minority and still below of their profit.

Everyone can not earn profit in the forex that is why many come but just few that are making it forex is not easy we must always work hard and have excellent skills to become successful.

The very set of traders who are willing to learn are the once making good amount of money in the forex market

Everybody capability towards trading are not the same our mentality and level of understanding varies so we need to be well focus and now our ability to be focus and well concentrated is what that bring profit ,practice make perfect in here

The best way to check that actually in demo account tray22. I choose demo account because of the lower risk it has or to be exact that is an account without any risk. Then, after see how good you are your next move is to fix your issues, by fixing this issues and keep practicing, you are ready to earn .

Everyone will earn profit but the case is that our level of profit gain must varies yes because if you cant earn profit here then what is the essense for you to trade that is nothing so the best is we must strive to earn.

The more we learn is the more we expect earning in the large profit

@tray22: It would be wise to say that everyone will earn profit someday but the difference is when. Some people in relatively short time able to earn and sustain their trading for long period while the other traders, must get losses first before they start to feel what it feels to gain profit.

@tray22: It would be wise to say that everyone will earn profit someday but the difference is when. Some people in relatively short time able to earn and sustain their trading for long period while the other traders, must get losses first before they start to feel what it feels to gain profit.

It depends on someone's skill when analyzing the market. Even some of them are doing trading with their gambling style which is using their own guts.

It depends on someone's skill when analyzing the market. Even some of them are doing trading with their gambling style which is using their own guts.

and the result? Is that good or not? In few cases someone who use his/her own guts could make something better out from it, but remember in many cases the result is relly bad and i don't have to say how bad it is. Forex maybe looks similiar with gambling but if you want to lower the risk at least gamble intelligently with proper analysis and risk management.

and the result? Is that good or not? In few cases someone who use his/her own guts could make something better out from it, but remember in many cases the result is relly bad and i don't have to say how bad it is. Forex maybe looks similiar with gambling but if you want to lower the risk at least gamble intelligently with proper analysis and risk management.

I'm not recommending too much on 'gut' trading, if it was profit, it was your luck, But lucks never come in a row. It's better to move back to demo account and start learning on how to do forex trading really well.