Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

1xBit

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

When should you invest in gold and how to do it?

When should you invest in gol

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

Bar investment is totally expensive not all of us can afford it. The most efficient way for doing this for someone with limited funds is investing in a regulated and great broker and trade that XAUUSD. I don't know where do you get that information but from the source, i know that way is pretty effective and efficient and yes the only problem is high entry barrier for that strategy.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

Bar investment is totally expensive not all of us can afford it. The most efficient way for doing this for someone with limited funds is investing in a regulated and great broker and trade that XAUUSD. I don't know where do you get that information but from the source, i know that way is pretty effective and efficient and yes the only problem is high entry barrier for that strategy.

If gold is very easy for us to understand and know the right movement, because it is in trading that way work is one that we have to manage properly

sakura

sakura

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

If gold is very easy for us to understand and know the right movement, because it is in trading that way work is one that we have to manage properly

The merchant can not be successful in the CFD market until he is fully aware of the many rules. It is not easy to find these setting steps. FXB Trading helps merchants with their regulatory stuff and makes them aware of what they should expect before opening their positions.

VishalM

VishalM

• PipPip
  • 47 posts

If you want to invest in gold then invest right now, the price of gold is falling down deeper than before, even not lower than $900 but it still better. Because sooner or later i am sure that the price of gold will stabilized once more, right now it is falling down because market's expectations and also the speech of those FEDS upper man.

All about gold and Silver http://www.talkgold.com

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

I don't know if that is easy or not for the other traders but still invested your money in gold is for the backup case. If you want an active income I suggest either foreign exchange or stock, both give better rewards rather than gold trading. Gold also requires bigger profit to survive not like forex which just way smaller than that.

sakura

sakura

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

I don't know if that is easy or not for the other traders but still invested your money in gold is for the backup case. If you want an active income I suggest either foreign exchange or stock, both give better rewards rather than gold trading. Gold also requires bigger profit to survive not like forex which just way smaller than that.

Many traders have experienced that the CFD market is a nut that is difficult to break in terms of Contracts for Differences in currencies. FXB Trading has the ability to save many traders who can benefit from trouble-free trading in CFDs and spot metals. FXB Trading is associated with some of the priceless liquid markets worldwide. This site offers a very high level of CFD exposure while helping merchants to diversify their asset portfolios.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

You can trade with forex, I mean trader like you trade the currency pair. So the pair that you choose is XAUUSD for gold trading.With that you got leverage which will help you to make trading easier, and also if you have bigger capital you can earn through gold trading in long term with bigger possibility to earn residual income per month.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

You can trade with forex, I mean trader like you trade the currency pair. So the pair that you choose is XAUUSD for gold trading.With that you got leverage which will help you to make trading easier, and also if you have bigger capital you can earn through gold trading in long term with bigger possibility to earn residual income per month.

For that we must be able to understand how our analysis in seeing the market and indeed big capital will be easier, so manage and control every work path that we do so can be easy in reaching all its things correctly, and we will make trading more successful

sakura

sakura

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

For that we must be able to understand how our analysis in seeing the market and indeed big capital will be easier, so manage and control every work path that we do so can be easy in reaching all its things correctly, and we will make trading more successful

FXB Trading has served as a beacon for many traders with its brokerage business. Merchants want to concentrate on speculation as they start trading in the CFD market. It is important not to lose track of the orders placed while speculating. Brokers are important when traders need help in speculation and analysis. FXB Trading has helped solve brokerage problems from many traders in the CFD market.

jamante

jamante

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

yeah why not i mean, many brokers offer tha pair xauusd and xagusd, these are gold and silver pairs, its a good market, and i trade them a lot on hotforex, well more like gold. 

Squirrel Nuts

Squirrel Nuts

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationIndia

That's good to know, I have also traded with brokers for a long time, but now I am trying to make money on my own and trying to learn about the Trading Manually.

bearhugs

bearhugs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

That's good to know, I have also traded with brokers for a long time, but now I am trying to make money on my own and trying to learn about the Trading Manually.

So what brokers you have traded? What is the connection of broker and gold with that in this thread? Are you trying to say that your broker are good at gold trading and you have earn alot?

Gee Dee

Gee Dee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Gold is one of the most expensive commodities around the world. In the field of real asset market; gold is being traded over years. Even there was a time; when gold was used as monetary standard in many nations. Thereby gold trading is highly profitable since there is a ready acceptability of gold among the traders. Even in the forex market there are chances to trade gold via commodity trading and traders can make investment in gold and exchange gold for other commodities.

vizta

vizta

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationHome
Gold as a precious metal price now below right time to invest for long term. Investing in gold is really good compare to other because the risk of falling down comparatively less than other goods. Because the limited availability of gold this metal stands unique for investing point of view.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,095 posts

There are few fundamental factors that would suggest when to buy. But it would be really good to buy when prices are low and sell when price is high. I don't trade in gold so do your own research before trading.

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

that's why traders should be able to have good trading skills and good analytical skills, it's necessary for traders to get better at looking at opportunities and risks that exist when they're in a real account.