Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

When should you invest in gold and how to do it?

Economic downturn is a factor which can majorly shake or devastate other means of investments and financial securities like stocks, share and mutual funds. But the good news is that you will not see a major effect on gold during these tough times. Gold prices are uniform with slight variations in almost every country of the world. Gold prices are majorly affected by global economy rather than commercial mood of a particular nation. Stoxmarket experts state that gold investment is a safe investment as compared to other financial tools available in the market.

How to invest in Gold?

According to Stoxmarket experts there are mainly five ways by which one can invest in gold. They are discussed below:

1. Physical Gold: You can buy physical gold in the form of bars, coins and bullions. At Stoxmarket it is believed that due to inconvenience of storage people prefer coins over bars.
  2. Gold Certificate: Gold certificate is an innovative method of buying gold. You are the owner of this precious metal on certificate. You can buy and sell it just like physical gold.
  3. Gold Account: Stoxmarket experts believe that this method is used by an exclusive class of customers. In this method you buy and sell gold just as you do foreign currency in an account exclusive for gold transactions.
  4. Contract for difference: This method is based a contract between buyer and seller in which difference in price of gold at the time of contract and current value has to be paid.
  5. Gold Exchange: This is similar to gold trading just as in stock market.

To open a trading account go online to https://www.stoxmarket.com/

• Downvote 3

Even if you do not want to do the research to invest in gold or silver bullion, you can still invest in gold and silver products very easily. Much of the world's most valuable jewelry is made from gold and silver and still contains a high percentage of the precious metals in the product. Buying one of these products is almost the same as making a purchase of gold and silver bullion, with the added feature that the product can be used in day to day life.

For instance, many of the top investors in the world have made it a point to purchase watches from esteemed companies that are known to put high grade gold and silver content in their products. In this way they are able to invest in the precious metals, maintain the value of their investments no matter how the market moves, and create the added value of social prestige with the product that they have invested in. This example of watches is far from the only way that this can be done. There are all kinds of investment artwork, cars and other precious metal featured products that can be invested in.

You can invest in gold just like you trade in forex, that is actually pretty easy but the question is how to make money from it?. That is the real problem, anyway the best time to buy or invest at gold is when the price of gold is falling, or at its near lowest point. With this optimum profit could be achieved.

You can invest in gold just like you trade in forex, that is actually pretty easy but the question is how to make money from it?. That is the real problem, anyway the best time to buy or invest at gold is when the price of gold is falling, or at its near lowest point. With this optimum profit could be achieved.

As I know gold commodity included instrument trading on forex that has high spread and lrager average movement, trading on gold in forex can being profitable but also risky, required more free margin and also good understanding with the trend market behaviour and also can learn well about demand and supply on gold, might australian as big country as mining gold have corelation with price on  gold movement

Well i heard that is the case but to be honest i never see that with my own eyes. I'm focusing so much on currency not the commodity but to be honest gold is good if you have big enough capital( around thousand dollars), with averaging technique you able to maximize your profit and gain double earning, also invest in gold through broker is cost effective.

It will be crazy invest in Gold if we’re starting in Forex, I believe it’s simply too risky. You say it’s a safe investment, I do agree but can you guarantee this? I bet no, so why will anyone be crazy to risk their money? I would rather look for trading on currency pairs, it’s far better and much more profitable, if we’re trading on these then got to be extremely careful with how we work. Also, I don’t get the point of having to purchase physical gold like that? I mean can’t we simply purchase it offline? Anyway, I prefer currency trading with OctaFX and doing pretty well, but of course, I can also do Gold trading here, but that’s least of the preferred way for me.

Let us put like this there are 2 people who want to invest in gold one someone who has considerable amount of experience and the next one is newbie. Well, by use the common sense it is a bit crazy for newbie to start invest here. But, how about experts or someone who has considerable amount of experience? It is not, they can invest and devise  strategy to help them, also by invest in  broker which is well regulated their money is safe and gold could be along term investment for them.

Maybe if any trader they can learn well on gold, this is included in good average movement on gold, many factor thet cause of gold arise,  some opinion said if gold there are corelation with aud which this is curency for australian country whih it s bigger mining of gold in the world, but also  as investor gold will look on china, which this is big country consument of gold

If someone want to invest in gold they should think is that kind of investment worthy for their time, I don't say it is impossible for a trader to make money from gold which become their investment but with the volatility of other currency, gold could be a risky more than just one currency.

@myregister: Have you ever invest in gold? At least in online gold like in broker for example, you buy XAUUSD and sold it later?. Remember hedging? That is why people invest in gold. People do hedge in case something happened with the current financial. As you can see that gold is not just investment, it is practically ancient currency and hedge in modern era. To invest is easy, as long as you want to invest through broker like what i said before.

• 1 month later...

Investing in gold is crucial matter, i prefer someone to invest in gold at any time, but remember this cleary that once the big currency such as GBP or EUR or USD is rising the value of gold will detoriate while when big currency such as USD fall down then that is the time for gold to shine. It is different to invest in real gold then gold trading in forex, i prefer real gold where i can touch, i mean the physical one.

Investing in gold is crucial matter, i prefer someone to invest in gold at any time, but remember this cleary that once the big currency such as GBP or EUR or USD is rising the value of gold will detoriate while when big currency such as USD fall down then that is the time for gold to shine. It is different to invest in real gold then gold trading in forex, i prefer real gold where i can touch, i mean the physical one.

I also prefer real gold because it is real something that i can touch by my hand, right? Also usually it will give sense of security when someone has gold, it could be as hedge if the monetary will collapsed and so on. Invest in gold is available at any time but it is good to invest when the price is practically falling down, since you will get better price per ounce.

I think need huge capital start on gold, many broker already provided gold for trader but usually has larger spread fee if compared with ordinary pair, average movement for gold is included on large movement and if small capital might only will fail because gold very volatile

• 1 month later...

If you want to invest in gold then invest right now, the price of gold is falling down deeper than before, even not lower than $900 but it still better. Because sooner or later i am sure that the price of gold will stabilized once more, right now it is falling down because market's expectations and also the speech of those FEDS upper man.

I think need huge capital start on gold, many broker already provided gold for trader but usually has larger spread fee if compared with ordinary pair, average movement for gold is included on large movement and if small capital might only will fail because gold very volatile

Sure but in long term the earning by use investment at gold would be worthy, first of all gold has better value than other commodity, second it is a good hedging, because many of them still buy some gold to make sure their hedging is fine and don't find much problem. To invest in gold surely we just need to open an account and choose XAUUSD.

• 2 weeks later...

You must know the price of gold is getting better right now and if you bought it before when it fell the profit you got would be enormous, imagine hundred pips on your account. Gold is good when the crisis is coming such as when US face recession or a big country or community facing it, then that is a good time to invest XAU from them into your own account.

• 2 months later...

placing order in the gold is not an easy to do because in gold there are huge amount of loss or profit .if we make any mistake then we have to loss our investment but if we make the trade successful then there are huge profit for us but its not good for us to chose gold if we are a new user in the forex.

• 8 months later...

Gold is a good investment, but I still recommended to invest it in a bar because it is for the sake of safety. If you prefer to trade it then I do recommend a non-dealing desk broker which accept XAUUSD and most brokers accept it, right? When you trade then do it in long term, with averaging technique if possible. I still cannot do this because it requires the higher minimum deposit. It is around $1500 or so for more stable trading and investment.

Bar investment is totally expensive not all of us can afford it. The most efficient way for doing this for someone with limited funds is investing in a regulated and great broker and trade that XAUUSD. I don't know where do you get that information but from the source, i know that way is pretty effective and efficient and yes the only problem is high entry barrier for that strategy.

Bar investment is totally expensive not all of us can afford it. The most efficient way for doing this for someone with limited funds is investing in a regulated and great broker and trade that XAUUSD. I don't know where do you get that information but from the source, i know that way is pretty effective and efficient and yes the only problem is high entry barrier for that strategy.

If gold is very easy for us to understand and know the right movement, because it is in trading that way work is one that we have to manage properly

If gold is very easy for us to understand and know the right movement, because it is in trading that way work is one that we have to manage properly

The merchant can not be successful in the CFD market until he is fully aware of the many rules. It is not easy to find these setting steps. FXB Trading helps merchants with their regulatory stuff and makes them aware of what they should expect before opening their positions.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to invest in gold then invest right now, the price of gold is falling down deeper than before, even not lower than $900 but it still better. Because sooner or later i am sure that the price of gold will stabilized once more, right now it is falling down because market's expectations and also the speech of those FEDS upper man.

All about gold and Silver http://www.talkgold.com

I don't know if that is easy or not for the other traders but still invested your money in gold is for the backup case. If you want an active income I suggest either foreign exchange or stock, both give better rewards rather than gold trading. Gold also requires bigger profit to survive not like forex which just way smaller than that.