Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

everyone can experience loss.

Levie

Loss is part of the business but lossing in huge amount is what that can telll that you need to go back to the forex market with half bake skills you need attention and understanding to fine such trade

Right, we must understand it. There is no business without risk. including forex trading. If we want to earn more profit in forex,try to manage our fund and also try to understand market movement so we will be able to get more profit.

Everyone is Human being and thus no one is 100% accurate i guess ,for that its sure that we will face loss for sure in our trading life but yes if we can practice a lot with lots of dedication and passion ,we can surely reach the peak of success with decreasing the loss percentage .

@kalex76, you get the points there we are all human for sure so there is no point to be afraid of anything here forex can give us loss and profit so we dont just need to be afraid of anything as forex is the best business we can ever do but know what is good for you and that is carefulness

Everyone can experience loss when its come to the market of forex it is a good step towards making real income from here loss is never part of this business why must a trader trade without experience if you trade forex without experience then what you should expect is failure

Everyone can experience loss in the forex market when its come to the business of forex you can expect loss and I also expect loss but the level of your loss can never be the same as mine so since loss is not something we all like then we need to workout things to ensure that we dont fall a victim of such

@skyrock, that is true the level of our loss can never be the same some may expect and see high level of loss while the one with good experience may see low level of loss.

But loss is loss so its good to learn so that you wont loss more in this business as the case maybe

Loss is a part of this Forex business and for that traders have to take this as a natural thing ,when we can develop the experience and skill ,we can slowly get rid of the loss and can make our trading career bright in a very short span of time .

Yes@kalex76, that is true forex trading is good and to be sincere anybody can experience loss in this business so working in your account to ensure that you prevent the loss is what that make you up.

Forex trading is one of the best type of business and for that knowledge is needed to succeed

Yes everyone can experience loss in the forex market in everything that come your way always think of how to deal with your own loss because it must surely occure so it is very important for us to try and learn how to deal with our own personal loss

@tray22, you are right that all the traders have to face the loss as in trading it can come in a any phase of trading but we should be careful so that we can regulate that as much as possible and like that can increase the chance of profit with experience and time .

@myregister, that is good but it is not that because we want to gain experience then we need to allow loss wash our trading account that is never good thou mostly the newbie will always get some loss at the beginning of their trade

I find hard to comprehend this posts but let me guess it. Newbie will always be make mistake as for loss it is something that you cannot simply avoid even veteran still lose at one point. The point of mine is everyone can experience losses, and it is unavoidable, but you can reduce the risk of losing to near 0% by use proper risk management.

Well I trade to cut losses as much as I can using different trading strategies, trading plan, SL and TP with Hotforex, don't hold positions overnight to avoid swaps, etc. What about you, any ideas?

That’s good thing to do mate, we should never worry about losses, it’s something that can happen with everyone, so we can easily recover the lost potion, it’s all about us been positive and things will work out nicely without much trouble.

Traders if they can concentrate and trade with dedication and passion can definitely overcome loss though loss is a very common phenomenon which can happen to any traders in their life in any part of their career but cautious approach should be there to overcome that .

True it is just common phenomenon but it is not easy to achieve, not all able to do that in their first, second, third, fourth or even fifth time. I think we don't have to discuss it much more longer, in fact no one can run away from the web of loss, but we can recover from it.

Loss will always come when talking about forex yes that is true but the positive thing is that you will need to invest more time and be learning alot about the businness of forex as this could bring positive impact to your trade and enhance your trading performance which is a better way to gain more profit

• 3 weeks later...

It’s true that everyone can experience losses or negative experience, but that doesn’t mean it’s end of the world for anyone, if we wish to achieve positive results then we got to do it through hard work and dedication, if we are determined in our work then we will definitely be able to work out things nicely, but if we lack that passion then even tiny loss might proof costly. At the moment, I don’t worry about losing at all and that’s entirely to do with OctaFX broker and their epic rebate program where I get 15 dollars profits per lot size trade which is even with the losing trades too, so that’s ever so nice and helpful for me.

This is normal that people can lose, so it is valid statement that everyone can experiencing loss. But it doesn't mean that sooner you may recover yourself, maybe you still lose your money, but it is unavoidabale to lose, i see many people explot this thing for the sake of their own product. For me, loss is an experience to learned from.

Because forex is about profit and loss, as trader must accept their profit and also loss that occured, if get small profit don't being angry and blaming the market, but if getting loss don't emotion, keep control emotion with good psychology trading, and don't become over trading because it will making confusion to manage all order

As far as i experienced, hear, feel, and learn before that sometimes shit will happens in your life even actually you are one of the best traders out there. No matter how much you try, but i suggest never giving up even shit will happens but the frequency still low and if you keep manage the risk in proper way even shit happens it won't affect your life.

Loss is part of the forex business when a trader experience loss he dose not need to quit all he need is for him to try and handle good thing by learning from his loss and errors as this will help such trader.

Forex is not bad it is good to have it in mind that we must face problem in every business we do