Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

everyone can experience loss.

Levie

As far as i experienced, hear, feel, and learn before that sometimes shit will happens in your life even actually you are one of the best traders out there. No matter how much you try, but i suggest never giving up even shit will happens but the frequency still low and if you keep manage the risk in proper way even shit happens it won't affect your life.

Shit happens sometimes but i think we shouldn't keep passive about this issue, everyone will experience lose one day no matter how much we love it or not so this is why be active find the solution to your problem, why did you lose? There must be reason, as long as that is unexpected market movement i think you are the one to blame for your trading, and even you lose with proper risk management you won't lose so much.

In any financial market loss is part of the business so if you think that you can deal in forex market without loss then that is lie so prepar for the good and also for the worst infact it is not only on forex that this can take place but also in other market.

• 3 months later...

No, actually everyone does experience losses, it’s just about whether they are improving from losing or if it’s just taken on head because if we keep on improving then we will be able to succeed eventually, but if we are just taking stress and not learning at all then we will not go anywhere. I am always learning from losses and that’s to do with OctaFX broker and their marvelous demo contest like cTrader, it’s weekly based with 400 dollar prize to be won and is very straight forward as well, so all this is very handy and allows me to learn regularly and I am able to grow as trader which helps me succeed easily without much trouble at all.

Yes not only for beginner, as expert trader also they will facing with loss in trading and this loss also giving valuable lesson if we learn from all mistake that ever commited, but if loss can't giving good teacher so it because as trader they don't learn from mistake seriously and might often repeated same mistake again

Sure, no one can run away from losses, anyone can suffer losses because they lack of something maybe they lack of experience or they lack of emotional control and so on. But in the end to make our loss worthy, you need to reduce the risk and you must learn from your losses so that in future the nearly identical situation won't make you lose anymore.

Loss is pass of every business, if we dont face loss then how we are going to learn that how to earn money with hardwork. So experience loss and learn from it.

We just need to maximize it as lesson, try to be better next so we will get better result. In forex trading, we can start trading using demo account first because it will help us to hone trading skills. Prepare ourselves before we start trading in forex

In forex trading as trader need accept the risk in trading it's loss, and don't fear with loss because actually we also can learn from our mistake which sometime giving valuable lesson for trader, and also important in forex trading is we must having patience because success will never come only overnight

I think although as trader actually in everytime making decision trades , they want to making profit from these transaction, but in fact no guarantee success in forex business only trader that having good understanding with the trend market they can making better result in trading, and many trader also still as looser

Yes, it’s obvious that everyone can experience losses and it’s very obvious that everyone is likely to experience losses, so we don’t need to worry all that much instead we just need to be sensible and work with simple and straight forward approach, it’s really what will help us with success and will help us avoid losses. I am lucky enough to be able to do it rather smoothly with help of OctaFX broker which is one of the best broker in the industry and have luxurious offers and facilities especially to do with their rebate program where we are able to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade even on losing one, so it’s awesome and helps even with losing trades.

In fact making consistent profit is difficult task here in forex trading, we need to realized if forex as risky business and this is only for education investment, we may to expect will become rich from forex, but we can't enforced to greedy in trading because forex is not easy way to get rich at short time

In fact making consistent profit is difficult task here in forex trading, we need to realized if forex as risky business and this is only for education investment, we may to expect will become rich from forex, but we can't enforced to greedy in trading because forex is not easy way to get rich at short time

patience more precisely. the patience of traders are tested in this trading froex, look at this business is full of risks so that any decision taken must be filled with calculations. not only successful in forex trading, success in any case, all of them need process

patience more precisely. the patience of traders are tested in this trading froex, look at this business is full of risks so that any decision taken must be filled with calculations. not only successful in forex trading, success in any case, all of them need process

Yes in fact patience is very essential to achieved success, in trading although as expert trader they still possible facing with loss because obviously no perfect trader that always able analyze the market accuate all the time, every trader can facing with loss but here we must thinking how to trade with making better winning trades than loss trades

This is 100% guaranteed that everyone will face loss. No one knows about the future and no one can win all the time. That's how a trader have to manage his trades.

Yes we only learn how to manage our account with risk management and money management, because as trader of course will hardwork to increasing money in account trading, and although we already having long time experience still possible getting loss in trades

Yes we only learn how to manage our account with risk management and money management, because as trader of course will hardwork to increasing money in account trading, and although we already having long time experience still possible getting loss in trades

As we know that every trader will and has faced some loses and Facing loss is part of every business in this world, so accept it, and think smart move on for next so that you can have positive attitude towards your business and you can learn from mistake.

ys because those who have no idea about the forex work if they start the work they have to llearn the different tools work about the forex market.if we learn how to use those tool in the forex market then we can use each and every powerfull toll to get the profit like stop loss and take profit.

I am sorry but we need to be clear in what we say and I can it clearly that we not just can, but we will experience losses and that’s the fact. Now the question arises whether we are actually good enough to handle the losses because only then we will have genuine chance to succeed. I have no issues with Alpari broker and all round list of features present. I just love their http://alpari.com/en/analytics/calendar_fxstreet/, it’s great and helps me stay updated with pretty much everything.

no one can control loss is they not analysis the market but there are some of people who have great experience about the forex work they know how to analysis the market each ever they reach to the market to place there order to earn the profit by placing the order at right time .