Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

everyone can experience loss.

Levie

I think no anyone trader which they can trade without loss , this is part in trading which loss sometime inevtable, and to avoid big loss in single plan as trader need use stop loss to manage the risk due they can't always able making accurate analysis, not advisable for trader to being over confidence and also greedy in trading

Sorry, but you need to be corrected here, it’s not everyone can experience losses, but I believe it’s almost obvious that everyone will lose at same stage of their career, so we need to accept that and only then we could be able to succeed. I have faced a lot of losses especially in early stint of my career with wrong brokers, but thankfully I started up with OctaFX broker and with them, it’s all easy for me through their rebate service which gets me massive potion back on all trades including losing one’s too so that’s why I am able to work nicely and this allows me to be successful without facing any difficulty at all no matter what condition.

I think no anyone trader which they can trade without loss , this is part in trading which loss sometime inevtable, and to avoid big loss in single plan as trader need use stop loss to manage the risk due they can't always able making accurate analysis, not advisable for trader to being over confidence and also greedy in trading

yes your right, its a part of trading with forex. But we can never tell when it will happen, so we have to be fully learned so when it comes, we know to handle it and lessen the risk of our account. knowledge is very perfect thing to have for you to have smooth sail on trading.

This is normal that people can lose, so it is valid statement that everyone can experiencing loss. But it doesn't mean that sooner you may recover yourself, maybe you still lose your money, but it is unavoidabale to lose, i see many people explot this thing for the sake of their own product. For me, loss is an experience to learned from.

This is normal that people can lose, so it is valid statement that everyone can experiencing loss. But it doesn't mean that sooner you may recover yourself, maybe you still lose your money, but it is unavoidabale to lose, i see many people explot this thing for the sake of their own product. For me, loss is an experience to learned from.

exactly, loss is part of trading, And it takes time to heal your self from experiencing such unfortunate loss. Better do if ever you encounter loss, pause for a while, refresh your mind and think of new strategy that can help you bounce back from what you've lose. This time, be wiser not to repeat mistake again.

exactly, loss is part of trading, And it takes time to heal your self from experiencing such unfortunate loss. Better do if ever you encounter loss, pause for a while, refresh your mind and think of new strategy that can help you bounce back from what you've lose. This time, be wiser not to repeat mistake again.

I couldn't agree more, actually this is easier to say because most of those newbies cannot rest until they recover and i know that feeling when you lose. The restless waiting for a chance to redeem ourselves. But you are right, it is wiser not to repeat the same mistake again. Since everyone can loss but not everyone can make constant winnable trading.

well, we really can never tell when we get profit, but one thing for sure, when you don't have enough learning about the market, you might constantly can get loss, so i suggest even when you are already a long time trader, continue on learning all thing about forex trading. to improve more your skills.

well, we really can never tell when we get profit, but one thing for sure, when you don't have enough learning about the market, you might constantly can get loss, so i suggest even when you are already a long time trader, continue on learning all thing about forex trading. to improve more your skills.

Knowledge is important keys to become success trader, and also experience, like as many people said experience is the best teacher for us, and with longer time experience it will making mental will better because already suffering many kinds condition in the market

• 2 weeks later...

@radex78 True, i agree with it, experience actually the best teacher ever since that teaches us in very best way about how to learn very well. Knowledge in the other part is good for the very first time people who want to learn about forex, but experiencing loss is something that happening to anyone at least once in their life.

Knowledge is important keys to become success trader, and also experience, like as many people said experience is the best teacher for us, and with longer time experience it will making mental will better because already suffering many kinds condition in the market

Lest include practice, Its also a factor for traders especially newbies. Its a place where they can practice their ability and strategy as a trader.

Lest include practice, Its also a factor for traders especially newbies. Its a place where they can practice their ability and strategy as a trader.

I think practice should be the first setup on our table for achieving success in this, we need to focus on creating good strategies and then follow it by practicing it on demo, it’s ideal way to do things. I just add touch of motivation which is through using of No deposit bonus, it’s handy because it keeps us motivated.

No perefect  trader I think, many trader can encounter with loss in trading and this is general thing because sometime loss inevitable due the trend market move very dynamic and unpredicatble, although most goal all trader making transactuon in the market is want to get profit, but if eventually faced with loss hence they must accept it

Everyone can experience loss this is natural phenomenum it is something which we can do always and experience once with caution forex seems really difficult and if you have any other thing to tell that go ahead and not this loss of a thing because you must surely face it

Risk is part of this business but now lets look into something here without this risk will you succeed never risk is what that make up a trader when you learn how to control your risk you can be able to move on and called yourself a man

@skyrock,if you can tell us your feeling during your first trade ?no trader will ever love to keep trading forex while he is having loss so we need to learn from our mistake to become successful if you can not deal with your loss which is your problem then forget about success

As trader they having possibilty to losing money in forex trading, no anyone trader that always able making profiut everytime they made trades in forex trading. loss also as part in trading which sometime inevitable, but we lern hw to making quality trransaction

Yes this is true anyone can experience loss in the forex market but one thing that demacate some traders from others is that you just need to be careful and have some certain positive impact within you

Yes no doubt if every trader having possibility to facing with loss in trading, because not always we will can analyze the trend market properly, but as trader should keep learnig how to making better analysis to minimize loss possibility, and this is required good learning and experience, trade if likely trend market support decision

every trader has experienced a loss and we need to learn from the losses that we get to do a better trading again. an evaluation is very important for us to review the trading activities that will allow us to trade with the maximum and repair mistakes our trading well